Bruhh

Best or most used pills for suicides? I’m a fat fuck 16 year old so preferably something household or easy to get. How much should I take? And also does it vary person to person depending on their weight?
I have Tylenol but idk if that’ll work good enough

>pic unrelated

Attached: F1309075-8C71-4BA3-968A-44BD2DF8B183.jpg (1170x1556, 1.31M)

Pretty sure you need to be 18 to visit Any Forums

Dont do it bro, fucking grow up. Being depressed is cringe. Surround yourself with shit that makes you happy and take responsibility for your own happiness. Even if you're in a very shitty situation there's always things you can do to improve yourself and work towards. Having a goal will help if you work hard at it. Suicide is the easy option but please find people you can talk to if you cnt gather the strength to lift yourself up. Get some initiative and inspire yourself to do something with your limited time on earth. There is so much beauty in the world that's easy to miss when you choose to focus on the negative.

>16 year old
You need to be 18 to participate, bucko.

I don’t know where else to ask this kind of question and just figured someone on here might know.

Definitely don't try Tylenol. It'll permanently fuck up your shit and you won't die. I'd post an easy way but I'm on here on my phone and if ya do it don't want your fat mom calling the cops

You should take a shut the fuck up until you're older, bruh. You think you're old enough to know whether you should be dead or not when you're too young to drink a beer?

Clearly you being a fat fuck bothers you, why don't you do something about that for the next two years and if you still feel like killing yourself you can ask here again. Or better yet you can never come here again and maybe stop thinking shit like that

Also please add my discord as I'm sure your shit is gonna get nuked for being 18

C u b e s#7317

The problem with pills is your body will often reject them once they start to take effect. You'll vomit up a bunch of them, and what's, while it won't kill you, will cause lasting permanent harm.
It's a really bad method.

honestly if ur that depressed just do some drugs. you can always kill yourself later.

>and what's left, while it won't kill you
bleh

>Finds out someone is underage
>Immediately tries to add them on discord
Fucking nonce

You have to be 18 to kill yourself.
>wat pills
SSRIs, and judging by your post they're working.

baited

Fentanyl. Easy to get and will put you out nicely. I recommend you fast for a day or two before to minimize the mess. Alternatively, do it near a synagogue just to inconvenience them. Good luck, faggot.

if a person has access to benzos (their fat mom probably takes them) a hypothetical suicidal person could take an entire bottle of them followed by a few cocktails. But yes, most suicide attempts by medication fail. Kid, if you're reading this, please never tell any doctors or anyone you're suicidal. You sound like you need to be on some medication. Ask to see a doctor, then ask your doctor to refer you to a psychiatrist. Your primary doctor will also probably start you on an SSRI. Go get some help. If it doesn't work, you can always kill yourself later. You control that. But it's worth it to at least try.

I'm 18 myself I'm just tryna help the guy out I've been in shitty situations all my life and finally brought myself to a better place after 2 years

"Am fat"

So thats a reason to kys? Fucking weakass human. Lose the weight.

SSRI's do not cause suicidal ideation. This is a myth. The correlation between people who commit mass shootings, kill themselves, go crazy etc is simply do to the fact that most people who are mentally ill/ depressed benefit from SSRI's, so they are on them or anti psychotics. But they aren't magical medication. If someone wants to kill themselves they're going to do it. It isn't an SSRI's fault.

No matter what situation I end up in I always find a way to be a sad sore loser and overthink and be sad and scared for no reason
I overthink and focus on such little things that a regular person wouldn’t give a single fuck about, it’s not that I don’t care, it’s that I care too much about stuff.
Maybe I’m autistic or something but I’ve been diagnosed with
generalized anxiety disorder
dsm 5 persistent depressive disorder
and dsm 5 ADHD.
That’s from a diagnosis in early 2021 but I feel like I’ve gotten much fucking worse since then and like I said
No matter where I am or how I am this feeling just always fucking comes back to me and I’m sick of it I don’t know why I should try to fix it if it just won’t leave

could probably just jump in his parents car and fly it into an oak tree while unbuckled easier than finding fentanyl if he's not an addict. It's not like white suburban kids can go down to the fentanyl store. Most of that shit is cut with analogs and all sorts of shit. Doing non pharma drugs is gay af.

Just fucking Google it zoomer

12 gauge to the dome seems like the most painless but there's still that split second of agony

Bro you're only 16, shit will get better.

I tried retard

Also I don’t fucking have just a shotgun lying around so atleast read my thing before commenting

Attached: B36A76F6-61A0-4D18-BE2C-76938829594C.png (1170x2532, 1.21M)

You're going through extreme hormonal changes in your body right now. Yes you may be depressed and have ADHD. But it's normal to feel angst, anger, hopeless etc at your age. Exercise, proper diet and a daily routine would most likely make you feel much much better.

Can I ask what medications you are on for these diagnoses? You taking Adderall for the ADHD and an anti depressant? Those two drugs can have interactions.

Mods, please:
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bla fucking bla, that's normal. Everyone does that. Be less of a bitch and figure out a better coping strategy that looking for (you)s on Any Forums. Take up jogging, lose some weight, see if that fixes things. Being out of shape makes you feel bad. You want a quick fix well too fucking bad. All suicide does is make a mess that someone else has to clean up. You think EMTs mop up your skull fragments after you give a shotgun a blowjob? Your mother has to do that, are you going to be a piece of shit or are you just going to take up a sport. Try googling it right now instead of checking your replies. Find a club you can join that makes you play sportsball and grow a pair.
>I don't like sports
Fuck you, it doesn't matter. Just do as you're told and then when it works better than you expect you don't come back to this shithole

20000mg of ibuprofen

You're not a doctor, stop trying to be supportive. You don't know him and you don't even know yourself.

Fentanyl, easy as shit to find, just go buy literally any street drugs and take more than a normal dose for your weight. Plus you’ll feel like bliss while you’re dying
Win win

I know I’ve tried atleast 6 meds in the past 5 years
Both a mix for depression and anxiety I don’t remember what I took
But I’ve been off of meds for about 2 years. I hate them and I really don’t fucking want to rely on them just to be happy and function normally. I’ve never had Adderall I know for sure tho

But I heard that it’s also like pretty fucked up to take it

Nobody posting positive advice is your friend, you're being taken advantage of by people for their own satisfaction. Being able to choose between life and death is one of the basic liberties somebody has, good luck and I hope you make the right decision

I also know I took Ritalin for a little while for ADHD in 2018 or 19

I didn’t notice any big changes when taking any of my meds, even after a few weeks of daily pills I just felt the same

>Fucking weakass human
Found the alien

Dude listen to me. Don't fucking try it with Tylenol. It won't work. The pain will be horrible and you'll be in a hospital bed strapped down to is with handcuffs and all. You could even end up in a psych hospital.

I'm a chemistry major (Junior) going to school to be a pharmacist one day. I didn't say I knew him. But all 16 year olds go through emotional periods of distress during puberty. Irritability, angst, anger, and depression are all common. I'm asking what medications he's on because he said he was diagnosed with depression and ADHD. some of the medications used to treat these can cause suicidal thoughts or urges.

That's total shit. Kids don't get to make that decision and teenagers are kids. You don't even really get to make that decision yourself as a fully grown adult because all you're doing is making a mess someone else has to clean up. Fuck you.

You own shoes? Do you have a door at your residence? Tie a square knot and hang your pathetic ass off of a door knob with shoe string.

Don't listen to this faggot. Life is the greatest gift you can receive, throwing it away would be a waste.
Verification not required.

FUCK YEAH EDGY 16 YEAR OLD CRINGE POST. RIGHT HEREEEE
>"IM GONNA DO IT MOM. IM GONNA FUCKING RUN AWAY AND KILL MYSELF. YOU'LL SEE. YOU'LL ALL SEE!"

Attached: 3150142_jf4CEA_MXJv_oh9RkLiRfQ4WGMab1fOwKWdP-zOAPEc.jpg (728x1294, 203.2K)

I shop at hot topic because I'm a man who like other men

>I don't know shit but I might one day know shit so I get to pretend I'm offering an informed opinion. All you're saying is that puberty is tough which everyone knows and medications have side effects which doctors know. What's your follow up? "Hey man, maybe stop taking your prescribed medication based on my two months of lectures where I mostly just think about the blonde two rows down"?

OP told you everything you needed to know when he prefaced his explanation with the thing he feels most insecure about which is being a fat fuck. When you get to your second semester you'll learn about that

Stop being a faggot bro

I was suicidal just like you. There is so much wonder and beauty in the world that you haven't seen yet. You'll miss out on so so much. Right now you're thinking in a very short term mindset and what I'm saying might sound like bullshit but it's real. 97% of people that have failed suicides say the instant they did it (jumped off bridge/building, took the pills, etc) it was instant regret. Don't do it, you'll regret it. There are people out there that love you and many that will love you that you haven't met yet.
Don't do it dude

I'd tell you to kys but it sounds like you're working on it. Now if only the rest of your generation would follow

You're the most retarded nigger I've ever had the misfortune of reading a post by. I hope the reason why you feel so strongly about it is because you had family members commit suicide. I am overjoyed that they're happy in the grave and you're in misery