Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door...

Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders. These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

Attached: 558B3C0C-2AC8-4BE6-920D-0E3878A64A77.jpg (612x408, 38.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1b4GZGdlJsCN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Attached: trannytipping.jpg (633x319, 45.97K)

why would you get a 357 with such a long barrel?

verification not required

more weight = less recoil

Seen this thread a month ago

I mean why write all this shit again when you can paste it?

i see

verification not required

holy fucking based

Pop pop pop watchin niggaz drop

Beautiful story user. I crie eretime.

Attached: ar-15 left.jpg (640x391, 31.49K)

These are some good lyrics user.
I made your post into a song.
Enjoy.

voca.ro/1b4GZGdlJsCN

dude your gun was just having a nap
this is what they look like when they wake up

Attached: PUSH Clip - Telekinetic Gun Fight.png (1249x731, 1.19M)

Attached: 1645491433973.png (500x500, 295.68K)

5.56 keks.

Attached: Pepe the pew.jpg (1024x1024, 138.62K)

Ah yes, the ol' 'demonrat cities' Trump-era argument.

Funnily enough, those same cities account for over 70% of the United States' GDP. Without those cities the US would be a...

wait for it...

Third world country!

But at least you'd have your guns to protect your desolate shithole, amirite? I wonder what it would like?

Oh that's right. It looks like the south.

Have a nice day retard :)

>can’t prove op wrong
>resorts to insults
The absolute state of the left…

Attached: whosbehindthispost.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

What is the point supposed to be?
The 0.1% pay the overwhelming majority of all taxes, and they vote democrat and live in democrat states.
Once the contributions of the 0.1% are excluded all states become net takers.

>I'm left wing, but everyone except billionaires is a welfare leech
I mean, sure, if that's a platform you want to run on, go ahead, but there is a reason why no party runs on this platform.

>can't read
>fee fees got hurted
>"itz da joos!11"
>additional NPC noises

LOL

*THIS* fucking thread AGAIN. This is the weakest pasta of all the weakest pastas of all time.

>the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard,

Already know this is a bot. No kid mows a lawn anymore.

hardy kek

But you still have zero rebuttal

Right but the wealth was always pretty much concentrated there, despite the politics. More so due to location.
The murder rates tho have gone up considerably tho only recently. I mean we used to teach gun safety in schools. Now we don't and now schools are targets.

Attached: 4d4.png (680x719, 446.77K)