I want to cheat on my girlfriend with men

Ever since I was a teenager I knew I was bisexual, but repressed it as much as I could until I inevitably gave in and started sucking cock/getting fucked. I love it so much.

I'm not romantically interested in men so I generally only persue relationships with women, and I have been relatively successful in that regard. My current girlfriend is perfect and we now live together, I haven't cheated on her but I am obsessed with the idea of letting a hot older guy fuck my brains out.

This is a long standing issue and I'm not sure I can hold off much longer. I recently admitted to her that I'm bisexual and would like to experiment with men and she seemed completely fine with that, but it's awkward to say, "yeah so I'm gonna go and fuck this dude, see ya later".

I don't know if I should just hide it from her since she already gave me her consent, and it would generally be less awkward all around.

> inb4 monkeypox
> inb4 aids
> inb4 faggot (kind of a turn on for me anyway)

Attached: 16.jpg (512x385, 51.92K)

I'll fuck your bussy and make you my bitch. Email me if you're serious and we can talk more privately [email protected]

don’t be a fagot but a good man for your girlfriend instead.

I'm guessing you're straight, but honestly the urge to be sexually satisfied in a way my girlfriend can't is overwhelming. I've tried to put it to the back of my mind but it doesn't work.

Attached: 40.jpg (640x480, 37.34K)

Attached: B25A8F41-FA28-4438-BE7A-8DA8FED0E9B6.jpg (630x630, 110.18K)

just buy a dildo and ride that instead.

Attached: 1421786309815.jpg (2560x1440, 359.67K)

Been there done that, it's not the same. I love the taste of cock and feeling it pulse in my mouth. And the taste of another mans cum makes me so fucking horny.

Attached: 21.jpg (500x666, 51.76K)

I personally have so much fun using dildos, and none of the real dicks have come close to how much pleasure I get from one.

Attached: bigone2.jpg (2679x2679, 1.36M)

Yeah don't get me wrong, dildos are great. But there's something about a man attached to a cock breathing heavily and pushing me further and further into depravity that really gets me going.

Attached: 36.jpg (500x750, 108.13K)

I've been in a similar situation for the last few years. I'll warn you, once you start and if you like it, it's extremely hard to stop. Getting sex from other men is effortless especially if you aren't fat or old. Make sure you take prep, and get tested for other things regularly, the worst thing you can do is bring something home.

This is the thing, I know I'll love it. I've already looked into how much it will cost to order prep anonymously, I'm still concerned about my gf opening it up one day and being like wtf, but I obviously don't want to bring STI's into the equation.

If I'm completely honest, if it wasn't for that I'd have already had my ass loaded by now.

Attached: 26.jpg (500x681, 68.62K)

Why don't you just ask her to peg you?

I just go to the doctor, and put them into a male vitamin container. I'd also recommend finding a top or two, and not fuck all the dicks. It's much safer.

May as well just use a dildo.

Not to mention the fact we have a sub/dom relationship in the bedroom (me being the dom), and I want to be dominated by a man.

Attached: 47.jpg (500x641, 70.8K)

That's actually a really good idea. How long have you been cheating on your partner?

Attached: 38.jpg (533x800, 63.04K)

Honestly, I've had side dick as long as I've known her. I fuck around with a friend from high school, and a teacher from college.

Just get her into it with you. Most women have mmf fantasies, she's probably one of them since she gave consent. There's nothing quite like getting your ass pounded and filled while you're unloading in a pussy.

Also, it's not cheating if she said ok. Just talk it through, learn her boundaries. Don't be a douche.

Yeah I stopped contacting my regular hookup when we met because I was really into her which I kind of regret. Can't get a hold of him now for love nor money.

This is what I think, it's just going to be such an awkward conversation. I don't really know how to bring it up again without it sounding like "I'm bored of you, let me get some dick".

Attached: 5.jpg (461x561, 30.58K)

>I'm bored of you, let me get some dick
Ask about her fantasies. Ask what she thinks about you being bi. Do it casually, not all at once. If she shows interest, ask her what turns her on about it. Make it about he as well, and then she won't feel left out and too boring.

I did the same thing with the wife. Had no idea she loved seeing guys suck cock. She's into all of it. She loves it when we all cum at the same time, she can cum getting fucked by me as I suck cock, sometimes she just wants to watch and masturbate. She even got into pegging occasionally (I'm dom with her like 90% of the time tho). A couple times she pegged me after a guy filled me up, she got so turned on she came with no additional stimulation, I ate her after and she was a gooey mess.

You never know, user. She might be just as into it as you.

Yeah that's a good point, when we did talk about it she seemed pretty up for it. Especially the part where I said I'd want to see her getting fucked by another guy.

I guess my concern is if she backs out, then I almost definitely will have to either hide it, or just ignore that urge indefinitely.

Attached: 8.gif (450x300, 1.95M)

Wife just asked me if I had experimented with assplay before and I admitted I had. The more I've done it the more turned on I am by the idea of getting dommed and filled

I wasn't turned on by any gay stuff except furry for some reason for a long time