Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Savior of the Forest Realm.jpg (419x610, 367.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDbFjYBLDk0
youtube.com/watch?v=7WyHtSlvHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=PLiMy4NaSKc
youtube.com/watch?v=XvziPPpryv0
youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
youtube.com/watch?v=-XVHYg6gvWU
youtube.com/watch?v=IqP76XWHQI0
youtube.com/watch?v=K9OoGxxoewg
youtube.com/watch?v=cAQyFO_fPmM
youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bird watchers from around the globe note how those Nice threads they've been seeing are definitely Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Worst Cards That Discard Cards From Your Opponent's Hand in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=BDbFjYBLDk0

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: B4CF91B4-41D0-4018-BFF7-0A659AA29AD7.jpg (735x1009, 61.72K)

Salutations, my frens!
I pray that this one end-of-weekend-day that we're in now has been a bit of a cozy one for you!
Hopefully some of those truly comfy as all heck partakings were dabbled in!

> I think that it's safe to say this one day of the Sun is clearly named after the Atlantean god Oranos!
Greetings to you there, my fren!
I hope that the one day over there for you has been a bit of what some might call a cozy one with just a few of those EPIC thingies going on there!
Anything truly WACKY and WILD going on today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens that one still quite NEW KJimmy-Jam from the Blinkfus that they put out to get all of the frens HYPED for that one comeback they're having quite soon I seem to recall!
youtube.com/watch?v=7WyHtSlvHD4

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

Attached: breaking news Twice Thread.jpg (1280x720, 262.87K)

> Did you know that there's rumors floating about that a Kqt fighting vidya is in the works that is set to compete with that one Smash Bros vidya?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: Mina152.webm (378x480, 1.66M)

>saturday
youtube.com/watch?v=PLiMy4NaSKc
>was yesterday

Attached: Dami Ga.jpg (640x852, 152.08K)

> WE NEED TO GET THIS STORY OUT TO THE MASSES, MY FREN!
Truly BREAKING NEWS as that one fellow on that one news channel says!

Also, a "Nice thread"?
He might just be onto something there!

Attached: Dubu52.jpg (1348x902, 149.27K)

Greetings to you there as well, my fren!
I hope that the one Saturday which is now Sunday has been even a bit cozy for you over there with apparently a few BOPS of Jimmy-Jams it seems!
> Anything WACKY going on there today, my fren?!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.58K)

> It appears that we've encountered another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this one RARE card is also one of those quite NEW cards as well which could be a good one to add to your various Decks!

Attached: Spectral Entity from the Grave.jpg (419x610, 337.21K)

another wasted day for me
I took one thing out of the shed to throw in the garbage in an effort to clean it out

Attached: Dami JiU Ga Powerpuff.jpg (2048x1151, 498.93K)

> But how is the day wasted when the fren keeps getting these hecking DUBBERINOS left and right?!

Also, one thing out of the shed isn't half bad! As long as you keep up that pace, the shed will be clear in no time! Just chip away at it, one corner at a time and sooner or later you'll see some true progress!

But did the fren perhaps dabble in some vidya times? Or maybe a YouTubbies? Perhaps even one of those RARE studies or even some of those waifu adventures?!
> Or is that one Sunday Funday the day of rest for the fren, minus the shed activities of course!

Attached: Mina20.jpg (500x750, 120.02K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those SK8R Jimmy-Jams that perhaps the frens out there might remember from way back in the day with it even being on the one SK8R vidya!
youtube.com/watch?v=XvziPPpryv0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

HEIL GOOKLER
how are you?

Attached: 1647244627589.jpg (720x961, 54.68K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed SSFren!
I pray that all is going well over there with the frens many adventurings and perhaps cozy YouTubbies-ings there today!
> Anything peculiarly EPIC going on there today?!

For me, it'd have to be the continuation of that one Pokevidya which was a bit of a cozy partaking!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

Attached: 1647614400427.jpg (736x920, 68.48K)

i think they are just giving me dubs now to make me feel better
the wife works today so I am waiting for her to come home
I tried studying but got no where. I went back to those videos and I can bring myself to play them because I don't want to hear his voice. (for the class that I paid for)
i could search youtubes for more engineering videos

I got depressed last night watching a couple of youtube videos. one was linked from here and another was a youtube recommended after tha
>something about CANCER and dying and the lost soul coming to take the guy away but all in a music ditty
>what image to post

Attached: yoo Dami purple or magenta.jpg (2048x2731, 1M)

> the wife works today so I am waiting for her to come home
B-But are the noodles in the pot cooking for her, my fren? I seem to recall she wanted some din-din when she gets back!

> I went back to those videos and I can bring myself to play them because I don't want to hear his voice. (for the class that I paid for)
Hecking... well, maybe today isn't the day for it!
There's still plenty of time left so I wouldn't fret much, perhaps you can look at some of the notes you've taken at least, maybe give them a skim just to keep the noggin fresh and then you can look at those videos another day soon!
They're still useful, just maybe not for today!

> something about CANCER and dying and the lost soul coming to take the guy away but all in a music ditty
I... I think I know that one... I might've linked that one for better or worse..

Heck, I didn't think it'd have such an adverse effect on the frens... well... at least you know more about that one Jimmy-Jam and the like!
Even if it's a bit HECKED!

Attached: Mina84.jpg (728x899, 89.65K)

giv 506-406

Attached: 1646893052280.jpg (1440x1800, 225.31K)

I think that with enough prays directed towards THE NUMBERS, we might just be able to find those two videos you're looking for, my fren!

youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
youtube.com/watch?v=-XVHYg6gvWU

Attached: Tzuyu6.jpg (699x750, 204.62K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I guess this one Jimmy-Jam sort of jives with the whole SK8R thingy even a little bit since the band of Jimmy-Jammers is called EXTREME after all and it's one of those ANCIENT BOPS I remember partaking in on YouTubbies way back when in the day!
youtube.com/watch?v=IqP76XWHQI0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams14.jpg (648x1000, 83.77K)

How did Nayeon’s stalker get Chaeyoung’s number and why would he not send that hecking cubingo some jimmy jam playlists?

Also remember how I said that Dahyun and Chaeyoung should have their own group...well they do. It’s called DubChaeng. It should be hecking

>Dubwuuuuub

Attached: D2822905-99D8-46F7-B88A-616EE2961641.jpg (540x675, 108.15K)

>B-But are the noodles in the pot cooking for her, my fren? I seem to recall she wanted some din-din when she gets back!
yeah I forgot. I am sure she would like that.

>I... I think I know that one... I might've linked that one for better or worse..
the youtube recommended video after that was a review of a video game where it is a little girl trying to figure out how everyone in her family died and then she dies in the end
something about a family curse
>he could have explained it better. the family curse was everyone dies but a couple members of the family were old so yeah no shit they died. but what they really mean is that the curse is they all die from either an accident, neglect, or suicide
so I started thinking about my own mortality

>Hecking... well, maybe today isn't the day for it!
every day becomes not the day and then it is last minute cramming again

Attached: Dami - Now Do Classical Gas.jpg (1079x945, 186.25K)

I want to fuck Jihyo, in this position.

Attached: asiangirls.jpg (540x540, 27.89K)

> Well... I'm not sure on any of that stuff to be sure but...
I'm sure those are some RARE DUBS-DUBS I'm seeing!

Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that all is going a bit cozily over there on this one end-of-weekend-day we find ourselves in currently!
Any of those comfy dabblings you've been up to?!

Attached: Mina137.jpg (500x750, 88.53K)

just staying at home cleaning a bit, it was raining all day..
just watching docus now, about tutankhamon and shit

Attached: 1654258783843.jpg (890x1332, 139.45K)

oh yeah I forgot a meme I was going to do
youtube.com/watch?v=K9OoGxxoewg
>and forgot to make cards

squid

Attached: 1635437827883.jpg (1080x1350, 225.01K)

Like at least send Chaeyoung some Rozz Williams, Depeche Mode and maybe some of that Gerogerigegege

>The Dubuwububebebe

Attached: FADDBE17-A672-4D91-B4E6-B21BD558D121.jpg (182x165, 12.11K)

Just make sure to get something prepared for her, my fren!
I think that'd go a long way to making her a happy camper as the folks often say!
> Or she just won't be as hangry or something like that!

> a review of a video game where it is a little girl trying to figure out how everyone in her family died and then she dies in the end something about a family curse
Which vidya might this have been my, fren?
Was it the one about Edith something or other perhaps?

Attached: Yoohyeon20.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

That's the case for me as well there, at least in the raining department!
But the cleaning and all?
> FAR too much effort!

Then again though... I don't have to worry about the super-poisonous insectoids here or anything so I guess it's a worthwhile thingy for the fren to do there!
> Also, I have a Jimmy-Jam to go along with his documentary viewing!
youtube.com/watch?v=cAQyFO_fPmM

Attached: Dubu46.webm (910x480, 1.97M)

Forgot about a meme of all things, my fren?!
> Hecking... that might be worse than forgetting about the cards!

But don't fret because there's still plenty of time to make one or two of those, as long as we get a couple this month, that's good enough for me!
> After all, I want to order a set of those cards for ALL of the familial folks for Crimbas or something!

Attached: - .-.jpg (571x250, 25.19K)

End of the weekend? Heck.

I start my weekend tomorrow. I have the week off until the 12th at 10:00 PM.

Maybe I’ll make one of those videos where I talk about that stalkerino incelerino because in a video from 2 days ago he says his patience is “running out” with Nayeon and I worry this fellow may try and do an attack on that usagi looking human. I cannot allow attacks on twicefus.

Attached: 88F27207-4109-4B16-91C4-BEB423B1B588.jpg (532x542, 32.14K)

ace of base is so iconic 90s, at least the album with that song

Attached: 1639513026884.jpg (1024x716, 78.9K)

Attached: 1639562063682.jpg (1080x1350, 286.69K)

He thinks he has what it takes but he could never stuff cheeks like Nayeon. Just look at the picture. However someone will make jokes about the stalker fellow getting his cheeks stuffed in prison, surely not me. But maybe I could get one of those medals from that old southern states of korea and some bibimbap if I keep that one fellow out of Korea. Maybe even have Nayeon herself appreciating the twice threads.

Attached: 138D8465-6D2E-47F6-A497-3E58C12359BD.jpg (749x562, 36.59K)

>I think that'd go a long way to making her a happy camper as the folks often say!
I was going to make lasagna. but then I didn't. I don't know what else to cook.
>Was it the one about Edith something or other perhaps?
yeah that one
it might take me a while to make it. I have to find a picture of that one dog and then look for other pictures of trent reznor and johnny cash (and dami siyeon dawn and hyuna)
but it sounds like too much effort so I don't know if I should even try
I will try to make at least one card tonight

Attached: lucky money.webm (1440x810, 1.83M)

> But that doesn't mean those cozy times will be at an end of course!
They can continue well into the week and something tells me they might just do that!
ESPECIALLY if the start of the weekend is for the fren tomorrow there!
> And no workies until the 12th?!

Heck... think of all the YouTubbies to create, my fren!
Speaking of, how did that one YouTubbies creation go so far out there?!

> Maybe I’ll make one of those videos where I talk about that stalkerino incelerino
I just wonder if it's worth giving those folks the time of day to be fair... he's quite the odd one and I don't know if he deserves much more fame or infamy than he has!
He's just out for the attention that strange EuroFellow!

Attached: Mina110.webm (480x480, 688.12K)

I can't say I've dabbled that much on that one band about the based-ism too much, at least not the full albums!
> But some of the Jimmy-Jams though? There's some BLESSED ones from them to be sure!
youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY

How did Sweden become such a FORCE in the Jimmy-Jamming world?!

Attached: Dubu53.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

Attached: 1635540937950.jpg (1192x1800, 332.46K)

Attached: 1640902119825.webm (920x1634, 1.84M)