I actually like GNOME

I actually like GNOME

Attached: 322-3229891_transparent-edamame-clipart-pepe-the-frog-staring.png (900x710, 385.37K)

and I actually like you :)

faggot

Are you a tranny?

Me too. GNOME works for me and is simple.

I’d like gnome a lot more if it didn’t come with so many software dependencies.

I hate having unused software on my machine, and I prefer a lot of other applications outside the stock gnome stuff that you can’t uninstall.
However, it’s the most complete, modern desktop out-of-the-box there is for sure.

Same bro, I like the minimalism and consistency of the design.

I sincerely think Gnome is the best desktop environment I have ever used.

It feels like the Gnome hate is dying down now.

While it's as dumb as a rock, I suppose it actually working is
*krashes*

Same. The activities overview on super is the best way to navigate and find shit, hands down. Super + search to open an application is how it should be.

A lot of things are nicely integrated, like VPN connections being only 2 clicks away to toggle it on and off. Media keys just work and apps are integrated well, so you can expect to be able to use your media keys for shit. In general you can just expect things to work when installed on GNOME, such as notifications and shit.

It generally looks nice (looking at you KDE, you ugly fuck), and is sleek and minimal.

As for the reasons people keep saying it is bad for:
- I dont need thumbnails in filepicker, I just drag and drop, it is literally such a small non-issue which, granted, would be better if was included, but ultimately doesnt fucking matter
- Tray Icons: I have never used them, and dont know why I would.
- GTK 4 or whatever: I don't know what this is event about. Stuff looks nice and consistent, with a few exceptions. The terminal doesn't follow universal theme, but that is it.

GNOME is nice, KDE sucks.

>Tray Icons: I have never used them, and dont know why I would
some apps are not usable without them, like Dropbox, and others like Slack and other chat apps are much better with tray icon where you can glance if you have new message or not

Yup, works on my machine

I bet you couldn't even name ONE

It's the best DE on Linux, Windows or Mac.

He may not, but Ican. Robots, Sudoku and other shitty games.

I actually like you user
oh i like you too!
GNOME is just the best!

Attached: expectationss.png (656x391, 156.98K)

>LINUX CIRCLEJERK INCOMING
>JUSTWORKSJUSTWORKSJUSTWORKSJUSTWORKSJUSTWORKSJUSTWORKSJUSTWORKS
Why in the fuck is everyone in the Linux community so addicted to those two fucking words? Of course it "just works" you nigger, its a fucking desktop environment, they "just werk" because they use the same goddamn XF86 software as XFCE, KDE, Deepin(your sissy anus), its the same fucking software, the entire point of it is TO just fucking work.
What, do you think developers are actually autistic enough to actually want to make Linux harder instead of easier so we can further progress to the eventual year of the Linux desktop?
The word "just works" needs to fucking die. I have been hearing niggers say "just works" since way before systemd was even a twinkle in the eye of the Linux elitist. Linux has been "just works" for the last 10 years, it has been noobie friendly for years at this point.

I like KDE, but if you're happy with GNOME, who cares? It'a just a different skin

how long until gnome is just a wallpaper?

True, works on my machine too.

>do you think developers are actually autistic enough to actually want to make Linux harder instead of easier
yes they want it to not work if you happen to have nvidia

Attached: gayland.png (1200x1200, 63.06K)

Gnome is shit.

Attached: win98filepicker.png (440x495, 124.26K)

GNOME has always been a nightmare to use for me ever since 3.0

Also the dev team is racist

I like it too, using it on debian testing.
what do you use gnome on?