Dead on Arrival

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7000-zen-4-desktop-cpu-prices-leaked-ryzen-9-7950x-799-us-ryzen-9-7900x-549-us-ryzen-7-7700x-449-us-ryzen-5-7600x-299-us/

>$450 8 core in Q4 2022
it's over

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-7000-Zen-4-Desktop-CPU-740x479.jpg (740x479, 51.7K)

>$450 8 core in Q4 2022
I heard this is Q4 2020
Look at how much money amd made from this

That was before Alder Lake, it's a whole different market now.
Intel is releasing a 13500 with 6+8 cores and 13700 with 8+8.

AMD doesn't even have budget non-X SKUs and these will probably cost under $300 and $400 respectively.

>costs as much as zen 3 did on launch, even more when you take into account the added cost of ddr5 ram and overpriced first gen am5 motherboards
>multicore and ipc performance improvements look pretty underwhelming
>they're doing the same shit they did with zen 3, so non-x skus probably aren't going to launch for another year and a half
>uses more power
>almost guaranteed to have microsoft pluton on-die
what the fuck is the point of zen 4 then, avx-512 support? did amd's board have a collective fucking stroke after zen 2 or is lisa just on her period again? how the hell did people ever think these clowns were "consumer-friendly" in any way? what an absolute joke
i couldn't give a less of a shit about e-cores and i'm not a fan of big.little taking over the x86 cpu market, but it does make amd look objectively worse in a post-alder lake world lol. not sure why they're so hellbent on throwing away the goodwill they earned back when ryzen launched though

Attached: Chip-to-cloud-security.png (416x492, 83.56K)

Trannys don't have periods retard.

>i couldn't give a less of a shit about e-cores
Neither do I but normies will look at random benchmarks where a cheaper Intel CPU obliterates an AMD counterpart and that's when it's over

Is this the hourly poorfag cope thread?

I don't give a shit about the slightly higher prices but its a sad state of affair when 8-core pricing regressed from what it was 3-4 years ago with the 2700 / 2700x

dollars and euros are worth quite a bit less than back then

inflation cannot explain the massive bump in prices
you should look at intel's pricing for their i5/i7 over the years which actually tracks inflation prices much more closely than amdjew's prices do

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-29 14-04-45.png (894x1672, 898.58K)

>inflation cannot explain the massive bump in prices
You can spot the ones who still live with their mothers from a mile off, can't you?
I was paying $3.50 for milk six months ago, and now I'm paying $5. And that's a fucking food staple, not state-of-the-art technology.

the only relevant skus are the 7600x (gaming), singelcore and ipc is kang, 6c12t is more than you need,8c-12c is pointless
7950x (multipurpose uses, streaming etc)

7800x3d when it releases for gaming, because they wont drop a lower 3dstacked chip
7950x3d if it releases for gaming+streaming memes and showing off your big dong

ecores and productivity is for cucks, simple as. true men gayme and gayme only. honorable ipc+singlecore enthusiasts ryze up

>not sure why they're so hellbent on throwing away the goodwill they earned back when ryzen launched
public traded for-profit company

>Microsoft Pluton inside
Literal garbage

No that's a (you) problem

>today Any Forums discovers corporations aren't your friends and despite the underdog act AMD will still cuck you at any available opportunity

But Cinebench leaks show that Zen4 didn't beat 13th gen in single core

So they lose in MT and they lose is ST and they keep milking the price, yeah ryze up bro

Attached: CB.png (1109x498, 104.14K)

>7600X at 299
>get one at launch
>sell my 3600X for 150-200
It's fine.

cinebench is something golden cove does REALLY well in
unfortunately, we don't know much about zen4's gaming perf yet
will be an absolute kek if it's slower than a 5800x3d

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE STAGNANT AT 6 CORE AND 8 CORES

INTEL OUTINNOVATING, DELVERING 14 CORES AND 16 CORES