This is America

>this is America

Attached: 1635586581914.jpg (1170x924, 91.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/biden-administration/no-free-lunch-biden-admin-will-pull-meal-funding-for-schools-that-dont-comply-with-its-lgbt-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based.

White Christian Nationalist built America and they can save it.

All faggots do is molest children and spread monkeypox.

No, this is an exception fallacy. Learn to identify logical fallacies.

I mean you're nearly right.
I'm homo, and I'm in a committed relationship

but those LGBT freaks? Fuck them. I hope they die in a fire.

I like Rabbi Mike's "Samson playing Jenga" profile pic.

based

In general the Republicans don't want to feed anyone for free, especially poor children. They interpret the phrase "No such thing as a free lunch" not as a cynical aphorism but as a commandment literally issued from the bearded lips of God Almighty.

Attached: 1315743302089.jpg (377x267, 15.5K)

You're actually a fucking moron... Why should LGBTQ students get free school lunches when nobody else does?... If they're "humans just like the rest of us" What makes them deserve free lunches over any other person...?

in general, republicans are against anything that helps people right up until they need help. then it becomes "duh government is broken" because it didn't help them.

xyxww

Attached: 1659555834982416.jpg (556x423, 140.91K)

>Write and issue a bill containing unrelated elements such as children's hormone therapy, economic resolutions to benefit your ideology, etc
>title the bill "Progress Bill"
>gets throw out on grounds of horrid nature or unrelated matters
>BUT IT SAYS PROGRESS BILL, OBVIOUSLY YOU HATE PROGRESS

It's actually the Biden administration that's denying Federal school lunch funds to schools that don't implement his administration's interpretation of Title IX with regard to LGBTQQIAN2+.

freebeacon.com/biden-administration/no-free-lunch-biden-admin-will-pull-meal-funding-for-schools-that-dont-comply-with-its-lgbt-agenda/

>Republicans don't want to feed anyone for free
Except for billionaires

>i'm being retarded on purpose

Should do it here too.

Attached: EndGameDiversity6.png (767x502, 42.63K)

I love how the conservatives in this thread purposely misinterpret or full on fabricating shit because they don't want to accept they're the bad guys.

You only think you're the good guy because you're retarded.

The world was built by people that you would consider 'Far Right'. Your values are an anomaly, a product of a collapsing and degenerate society.

Attached: 1611450329702.jpg (735x667, 140.23K)

>richest country in the world can't afford some boxes

Attached: shekelaka4.png (773x973, 1.38M)

Thing I don't believe, go!

Attached: 1585325543668.jpg (360x431, 30.22K)

Attached: 1585325693474.jpg (1424x1424, 457.66K)

I'm going to need a fact check on that one.