Give me one single reason why a civilian should need this particular type of assault rifle

Give me one single reason why a civilian should need this particular type of assault rifle.

>muh hunting
Use a hunting rifle

>muh sports shooting
Use a target rifle

>muh small dick
This is the only real excuse

Attached: ar15.jpg (1500x1002, 136.04K)

it's not okay for citizens in the western world to own firearms but it's perfectly okay for us to send ukrainian farmers weapons ammunition and sophisticated anti tank weaponry just because some neighboring slavs marched a bunch of men across an arbitrary boundary

Only minorities should be able to own them

To shoot groomers.

Attached: IMG_2449.jpg (664x468, 46.05K)

Protection from government, niggers and neighbourhood kids.

small white penis

to defend my home and property from the blacks

Attached: real-men-dont-need-guns-isnt-that-right-mommy--15105024-1.png (500x502, 381.03K)

>Give me one single reason why a civilian should need this particular type of assault rifle.

The events of the past few years are good enough reason alone.

sounds like something that lives in a double wide would say

We shouldn't need a reason why. Why do I need a 70 inch tv when a 17 inch one will do just fine? Why do I need an SUV when a prius would do just fine? I don't, but I can, so fuck off, it's not your business.

We've been guarding Banks and Gov with guns for 100s of years. why now is it suddenly a mystery how to guard your kids at school? only the devil would play games like that.

Attached: Galimberti6-Danyela-DAngelo-16-Southern-Arizona-1-2048x1536.jpg (2048x1536, 752.1K)

For home defense, for sport shooting (IPSC), for hunting (particularly pest control) and finally, for fun.
Also because if you banned it America would have worse fun control laws than most of Europe. But of course the only countries you antigun burgers know are UK and Japan because you don't really care about dealing with homicide rates in a reasonable way, you just want an excuse to go full police state and BAN BAN BAN NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THIS BECAUSE IT SCARES ME REEEE
>t. austrian

> a reason
It starts with an N....

I don't know why I have to justify a need for you. You're not king, emperor or leader of the world. I don't give a fuck what you think I need.

If I earned the money and I want it I will buy it, and you fascist shit suckers can go choke on a bag of dicks.

I'd like you to justify to me why you still need to be breathing asshat.

I dont have to have a need to use an i herent right faggot. NEXT THREAD.

halt die fresse und fahr bsoffn in n baum du kärntner

None of you chuds answered my question

WHY do you need an AR15 to do that?

You dont need a weapon of war in civil society.

i don't live in a civil society, i live in america

Because someone else has an AR. 1 out 2 white men have a gun. It's a protected right. Why *wouldn't* you have a gun and if you had a choice, get the biggest and baddest one out there.

It levels the field. I need to protect my property. You see that red dot on your chest and me looking down the scope at you and you think twice about remaining on my property.

Attached: c0e20f2e07bf727524a877802a58e14e.jpg (700x700, 64.01K)

>civil society
>Jan 6th DC riot

yea, ok, man

you cant shoot people just for being on your property

One single reason: because I am alive.

Why is it always about dick with you people? Are you so intimidated, so fearful of strong armed men that they only way you can deal with it is by imagining them with small dicks? I think everyone can see who has the small dick here …

Not in your blue state maybe