How often should I replace my phone

How often should I replace my phone

Attached: 317015815323211.png (1385x1675, 1.28M)

Whenever it stops working.

Until bloat ineffective apps render old phone useless

Until it physically fucking dies to the point of no repair
>t. Custom ROM + f-droid enjoyer

every two years like the are designed for

Traditionally it's been something we do every 2 to 3 years, but with apps growing more demanding every day and new AI features requiring the latest chips, major players like Apple and Google have been taking some unusual steps to "nudge" users to upgrade after just 18 months. [Read More]

Attached: google_phone_dialer.jpg (2000x1000, 135.18K)

whenever girls see your phone and burst out laughing

Attached: laughing 5.jpg (446x400, 44.52K)

the fruit is actually just a sticker

Attached: GettyImages-481503466.jpg (594x399, 21.5K)

Does it feel like absolute shit to use and you have disposable income? Get a new one.
Otherwise don't.

every 5 minutes

you're not poor, right?

until you won't get OS updates anymore, I am still on the iphone 8 plus and will continue to use it, afaik the last update for this model is ios 17.

when apple send you the update that slows it down and kills its battery life

You should change its phone every 2000 miles at least on principle if you're really babying your human. Only lazy niggers wait for the perform service light to pop up. You can go for as much as 4000 miles on a really good engine but if you're responsible you should change it frequently.

Attached: 1659209276728.jpg (1704x1008, 172.46K)

Never happens unless you're purposely using something ridiculous like a Binatone Brick.

If iPhone then 7 year is a good time. For Android I would say 2-3 year max.

when it's broken man ...

either when
>it's unusable
>stops working
>got lost/stolen and can't recover it

follow trends and replace it when it's not cool anymore

functionality doesn't matter

when you starts to notice it slowing down. If you bought a flagship then around the 2 year mark is a good time. Don't buy an entry-level device though, you'll end up regretting it and wanting to change everyday.

>If you bought a flagship then around the 2 year mark is a good time
did you never buy real flagship phones or something
my snapdragon 845 phone still runs like new and i don't think it will slow down in near future

there's also battery degradation to take into account.

just replace the battery then
mine is still at 90% drain so i don't think i will yet

2 years? I mean, I'm using my Galaxy Note 10 which released in 2019, but I got it a year and a half ago. Going for those 3 years baby! (not much more because the battery sucks, can't party with this shit)

4 years
My last redmi note 3 lasted me until february this year

I have mine for 10 years now and it still works, had to replace battery few times though.