Looks better than 99.9% of Any Forums

>looks better than 99.9% of Any Forums

How does this make you feel?

Attached: Elliot Page.jpg (640x827, 47.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/search/image/Os54iZPx7Xc92n3rBwf-Jg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1657473114957m.jpg (768x1024, 105.06K)

yeah,the notion of afterlife is wishful thinking at its finest,but it's quite comforting. I for example wish that all the good people are in a better place. Most recently I've been feeling a great deal of sorrow over that particular famous guy's death. He was taken from us a long time ago,the world was a different place back then. Not that much different as 100 years ago,of course,but it was still quite different. Sad to think about all the work he could have made if not for his tragic fate. That's why I do hope there's an afterlife in which his soul is in peace,he surely deserves it. On the matter,I don't know why his death fills me with sorrow,but it does. I never got to meet the guy in person,of course I didn't,I was still a child when he died also different countries,even so I do feel his death like he was a very close friend. Can't tell why so much sorrow,but there it is. So sad he was taken from us that long ago,what a waste of good talent and nice personality

>i was going to call ye,I' m here what's up
so he was singing in the sketch
2009,reminding me of that time
song from way before tho
but still comes 2009 to mind
specially the program which the sketch is from

whenever i see this pile of life mistakes, i just remember her trying to help Ricky do all the illegal shit he had her do because she was a good neighbor and didnt know any better

But 30% of us could pound this little faggot to mush. The other 70% are too out of shape to get off of the chair, or open a bottle of soy juice on their own.

Attached: 1650491590718.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Any Forums will always fall for bait

archived.moe/b/search/image/Os54iZPx7Xc92n3rBwf-Jg/

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-08_00-13-03.png (770x628, 189.5K)

>spends >100k on surgery to be confident
lol

Deep down everyone feels sorry because she fell for the meme. It was supposed to just be a meme people don't actually think this way ellen.

He used to be cute.

Attached: PHUNDi.jpg (1680x1050, 683.37K)

Take your meds bug boy

you posted a girl

verification not required

How come they can use lasers and robots for non-invasive, practically scar free surgery but boob removals look like fucking Frankensteins chest?

>tranny shill thread
You will never be a woman. Sage.

still has a tight little vagina that would feel good and was created to encapsulate my hard af cock to create a baby who i also fuyckk.

She was a qt3.14
That scene where she fingeres herself in front of bill hader got me rock hard

>soy
what's wrong with soy?

Makes me feel sad because she has a terrible mental illness and will never be happy with herself. Whatever happened to just being a tomboy?

wow, really nice to see so much support for elliot here.

you mean she? she's a girl

verification not required

5 ft mentally unstable women who butchered her breasts....

95%

she's a 5ft women.

Attached: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (478x891, 152.08K)

you're right, i miss groucho, too.

Attached: groucho.jpg (204x247, 6.01K)