If you could change the government in three ways, what would you do?

If you could change the government in three ways, what would you do?
>Make lobbying illegal with a minimum 10 year federal prison sentence without the possibility of parole for anyone caught engaging in it
>Ban anyone over the age of 65 from running for political office at the state or federal level
>Ban insider stock trading

Attached: 71Ke2KajxeL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x297, 30.94K)

Throw it all out and adopt government similar to canada that has majority/minority and confidence votes, also make sure to avoid at all costs a 2 party system.
Also term limits for senators.

Lobbying is necessary because it's unreasonable to expect any one person to be suffociently knowledgeable regarding every subject that legislative bodies will debate about. Punishments from bribery and corruption should be stiffer though

I like all of those but I'd do
>voting restricted to net tax payers or military vets

Lobbying should be done in a supervised environment where a third party is present to make sure no shaddy shit is going on and always there are opposing views present.

So you would force legislators to watch a debate between at least 2 lobbyists?

>ban for-profit prisons
>encourage localized syngas/biochar/algae fuels production from regional wood/woody-plant waste
>call for all territories subject to federal law "as states" to be recognized as states

>ban for-profit prisons
Not a bad idea

>Ban anyone over the age of 65 from running for political office at the state or federal level

KYS, fascist

Fuck off Biden. Half of Congress belongs in a nursing home.

KYS

Make it illegal to be a right winger, mandatory death sentence for those who won't get with the times and embrace wokeism, equally reallocate all wealth to do away with class dynamics.

1) Abolish 2 party system
2) Establish secure voting restrictions
3) Kill the jews

This is hard to justify in some cases I think. I understand avoiding the dregs of society being eliminated from the equation but until labor laws and minimum wage are established in a much more meaningful way, that's cutting a large swath of people from their voice. Also even with that in mind special allocations should be made for disabilities too.

>create an Office of Public Service that trains and places people in some necessary job for 2 years service, kind of like rhe military but for forest management, bureaucratic work, etc
>expand GI Bill to these contract public servants
>cease contracts with weapons manufacturers for weapon systems our military does not want or need

Those last two are pretty good ideas. But how the fuck do you ban lobbying? If I write a letter to my congressman, that's lobbying. It's literally protected by the first amendment.

>remove president
>remove senators
>remove gardeners

If you're not joking or trolling, then your demise will be glorious.

>Outlaw salary caps for public school teachers
>Require all peace officers and private gun owners to purchase liability insurance
>Require federal minimum wage to undergo automatic cost-of-living adjustments pegged to CPI every five years

Public school teachers don't deserve to have "free health insurance" after their retirement for both them and their spouse on the backs of the taxpayers.

Sure they do. If that's what they negotiate for in exchange for a lower salary.

But then they try to demand both like entitled cunts

>>Require federal minimum wage to undergo automatic cost-of-living adjustments pegged to CPI every five years

This is just going to ruin CPI. Suddenly the government will be manipulating it to make the minimum wage whatever they want.

Get the money out of it. Lobbying, party donations, insider trading etc etc.
If you get the money out of government then the bullshit-artist who are not remotely interested in public service of the common good will soon leave.

If they were capable of that, it'd be happening already. You think the government wants 9% inflation year over year?

1. Get rid of the electoral college and count every vote by hand
2. lower the voting age to twelve and lower the eligeble age to run for POTUS to 25
3. run a thorough investigation on how much money the D.O.D. spends on weapons and cut the fat there, thus making it possible to lower taxes without any danger to national defense

>Ban for profit prisons.
Well, that's a good start, but there would need to be a massive overhaul of the Justice Department to make sure that the guards assigned to federal prisons don't abuse their position of power and authority.