How many benadryl should a take tonight to see the hat man. Mostnive taken is 10 so nothing too crazy

How many benadryl should a take tonight to see the hat man. Mostnive taken is 10 so nothing too crazy

Attached: hero.jpg (1600x1067, 317.57K)

Enough to have serotonin syndrome and die.

How many is that

That's too much

No its not dumbass

Have fun with brain damage and going on dialysis machine.
Why the fuck do people want to get benadryl high, I've never heard of someone having a good time with it.

Bit honestly diphenhydramine makes alcohol seem like heath potions. Just buy some lsd or ketamine. I've never done either but them seem have more positive reviews than benadryl.

1000 mg

I'd just die of kidney failure why would I take dialisis

800 is good so 32 pills

Just took 15.

Diphenhydramin is completely not suitable to kill you.

you need an opioid or a barbituate drug.

several grams of it

wont do anything this is harmless otc medication unable to kill you

> t. medfag

Its not for killing its for hat man seeing

I don't understand this benadryl tripping bullshit. Best way to meet the hat man or shadow people is to have some nice booze withdrawals. Just drink like a liter a day for 15 years straight.

Attached: 1653318861074.jpg (840x687, 64.08K)

I put alcohol in literally everything I drink and I've never gotten withdraw. Either I'm immune or everyone else is lying I go through a half in 3 days and will quit cold turkey with no effect

>puts alcohol in everything you drink
you need to withdraw from alcohol to get withdrawals user

There are plenty of times where I've stopped drinking for more then 48 hrs.

benedryl is weak shit, I used to take 20 a day for like a year just to get a little buzz at work. Your body builds a tolerance to it and all it does is give you a little buzz for maybe an hour tops. So I'll say if you want any sort of trip off it at all a large amount would be needed. Theres a reason you can buy this shit at the grocery store.

My partner used to do deliriants. Dph was a favorite. It takes a special kind pf crazy to want to take these for the "trip"
Generally, over 500mg would cause him to be completely delurious for the night. Would be having random conversations with people not there and acting nuts. Thought there was a monster in the larder that would get us if it heard us.then tried to answer the front door twice, naked with a carving knife at 2am.
Have a trip sitter handy

Benadryl trip is very similar to a nightshade, datura or brugmansia trip. They also linger to. The next day, he would only need 2-300mg to start tripping

>10

Fucking scrub as fuck

20 benadryl at least

I saw Fred Durst climb into my ceiling for 3 hours

That's the hat man in my definition lmao