Why can't right wingers create art?

Why can't right wingers create art?

Attached: 1658133080312752.jpg (720x1000, 78.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JG-UVv8cZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anthony Fantano has become suck a gigantic faggot in recent years.

The last time they did, they had Jews like you not genocided.

*such

>Why can't right wingers create art?
We're too busy working, paying taxes, and providing for your public assistance.

They're too busy thinking of ways to say they're not racist or idiots.

David Allen Coe is predominantly right wing, and is some of the best sexual parodies of country rock the world has ever been graced with.

They can and do. I know several right-wing artists that keep it on the down-low because they know leftists will try to ruin their livelihoods if they start talking politics.

what's the matter? why don't they sell their stuff to other right wingers? don't right wingers support art or something? it's a free market lol

They do. Why do you think they don't?

Whom
>country rock
Lmao

That's what country music is. It's the most profitable genre of music in America.

>they do
Name them
I also say this as someone who likes Tim Allen and his body of work (that’s all acting though)

>Tape a banana to a wall
>Get a bunch of group-think faggots to call it art
>Pretend to be an artist
>"Why can't others do art like me?"

youtu.be/JG-UVv8cZ9s

Hey the grift worked and most anyone recognises it

Reminder if you watch theneedledrop you shouldn't be able to listen to music

Conservacucks are too busy obsessing over BBC to even put that much thought into artistic endeavours
>country music is most profitable
It all sounds the same kinda shit without much imagination. At least the modern version of it. Majority of the time they disappear into the aether after their 15mins is up

Leftists are the ones who love nigger dicks

Attached: 1659746591066474.gif (1080x1021, 508.19K)

They do, Jews just own it all so they only finance the ones promoting their agenda

If they can't create art then explain this

Attached: 1628881909211.jpg (498x284, 48.48K)

Kid Rock

I would say that that it might be accurate to say "right wingers" don't make great art in the same way as you can say "left wingers" don't make great art. Anyone who is so invested in politics that they can be described as belonging to a partisan "wing" is probably not a very creative or productive person.
"Right wingers" and "left wingers" don't make art. Artists make art, and there are both liberal and conservative artists.

>It all sounds the same kinda shit without much imagination. At least the modern version of it. Majority of the time they disappear into the aether after their 15mins is up

Funny, that's exactly what country fans think about rap. I like both genres, so I can confirm you're both wrong.