What are some actual good arguments for transgenderism? Seriously, the more I look in to it like the worse it gets

What are some actual good arguments for transgenderism? Seriously, the more I look in to it like the worse it gets.

Attached: 7ab2364ab87c12f1f8d8c3178ff4791d.jpg (640x639, 102.53K)

There are none.

/thread

it's super simple: if you're a free person, you get to do what yow want unless it harms others.

if you cant do that, you're a slave.

Attached: y23Q27K.gif (500x281, 924.14K)

This. Transgenderism is a social contagion.

The best argument is that it's none of your fucking business stupid obsessed fatkid

From what I have researched though it does harm others. Socially, mentally, and physically. Serious infections can be obtained, people often will drown down on others, lie, and backstab them, people will be harassed, they force their ideology on to other people and create these echo chambers to drown out flaws, they often attack others and think more emotionally than rationally, they almost always commit suicide, they teach children these life destroying lies, they get in to less jobs because they are seen as being incompetent and act out of emotion instead of rational as I said previously...

It's just a deep rabbit hole. They get praise in the way that any other special needs person does. And for all of these terrible things I cannot find a single excuse in favor of the ideology. What the fuck even caused this sudden boom of transgender acceptance anyways? All people say is let people make their own choices, but how could anyone with a rational mind look at this all in acceptance?

Is there a medical test for transgendrism? Like, is there a way to prove someone is trans without them knowing they are, and even if the don't want to be?

Attached: 1654024283179.jpg (412x486, 81.56K)

Arguments FOR it? Like, arguing why someone who has no interest in becoming transgender should give it a try? I don't think there are any.

That being said, It's none of my business what anyone else does with their body. Male bodybuilders have been taking hormones to achieve the body they want for decades and have received relatively little(read: not zero) criticism for it.

Your misunderstanding essentially boils down to your denial of the existence of trans people. Yes, there is a movement, an ideology of sorts, but at it's core there are trans people. They were born that way, they have always existed and they will always exist. It is only recently that they are socially allowed to live their lives in how they see fit.

You people love to act like "trannies get BTFO by FACKS an LOGIC" When the real facts, logic, and SCIENCE points to a very real issue. You clearly haven't taken any time to "research" outside of right wing echo chambers and it shows. Do yourself, and the world a favor and see what actual scientists have to say about the subject.

What's that you say? You don't trust science? No worries! The satanic deep state HATES this ONE WEIRD TRICK! Its called getting an education.

Is there a way to prove that someone is depressed? Empirically? What about happiness?

Yes, actually. If you have the money for it you can get things like brain scans that can reveal if you have what we would consider a "masculine" or "feminine" brain. Spoiler alert, it doesn't always match what's on the outside.

Although you are a faggot for /threading your own post you are right.

I agree with this. I don't agree with the trans community labeling people bigots for not wanting to date them. I don't agree with the trans community saying "transwomen are women." They're not. They're transwomen and that's okay. People will always need a word to describe someone of female sex and gender; the word is woman. Transwomen do not have some automatic right to every female space because they identify as transwomen so stop shitting on JK Rowling. And for the love of god stop trying to force women to compete with transwomen in sports.

It's a self-image disorder, a mismatch between the perception of oneself and one's physical reality. There are lots of self-image disorders in the world, but the sexual self-image disorder is literally the only one we try to treat by trying to make the body match the brain instead of the other way around.

The truth is dysmorphia is a lie. It tells you your body is wrong, but you'll feel better if you change it. But it doesn't work that way. Dysphoria isn't a problem with your body, it's a problem with your brain. It doesn't just go away. There are always little details, little details in the mirror, little comments from strangers that remind you of the truth of your biological existence. And the liar will pipe up, "See? Your body's still wrong. Change something else."

A generation from now, the ghoulish farce that is gender reassignment surgery will be viewed as a violation of the Hippocratic oath on par with bloodletting and lobotomy.

So transgenderism is completely of the mind? So they're not actually in the wrong body, they just think they are. Like if someone thinks they're happy or if someone thinks they're sad? What if they're wrong though. Like when someone thinks they're Napoleon or Jesus?

Attached: 1652785438159.jpg (1280x1698, 268.95K)

Source?

Bottom surgery is so fucked up.

How do we know it has any correlation to what's outside at all? Why can't the difference in brain scans be explained by normal phenotypic variations?

I read about this years ago. There's at least one very small region that differs. IIRC it took scientists slicing up brains into very thin sheets a long time to spot it.

This little cunt might've stayed alive a bit longer, had his parents claimed he'd always wanted to transition from male to female.
Every liberal on the planet would've stormed the streets in support of it. Only after they'd performed tranny surgery on his braindead ass would they have pulled the plug. Might've bought him another two months.

Attached: Archie Battersbee.jpg (976x700, 60.24K)

>I couldn't get into college and I'm resentful
Yikes.

Attached: 1644387714004.png (865x842, 962.51K)

All of your ancestors would've been considered right wing extremists. They are rolling in their graves. Faggot.

Delusions let you experience more happiness than most people will ever feel.

>Cavemen were right-wing extremists.
This is your brain on directions.

Attached: Homo.erectus.adult.female.smithsonian.timevanson.flickr.jpg (665x768, 133.29K)

Attached: Tranfreaksuicid.jpg (982x611, 146.91K)

Good arguments? None.
It can however be said to help with decreasing the surplus population. Specifically those with feeble minds.

brain cause behavior. brain and body not friends. brain want body change. body no can change enough. brain feel trapped in body. nobody understand brain, only body. feel bad about self.

>What are some actual good arguments for transgenderism?
mental illness