To all the white bois in this forum:

Black user here, why do your women like us so much? White women be hitting me up and sliding in my dm's all the time asking to get a chance to get fucked by my big Black cock. It's exhausting. I've got too many bitches already I have to turn most of them down.

Attached: 564b0e3b592ed6.54119995_0000.jpg (440x660, 52.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/article/racism-online-dating
ucpress.edu/blog/54733/dating-while-black-online-but-invisible/
inverse.com/culture/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/02/college-aged-adults-are-now-the-most-likely-online-daters/462384/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

I

G

B

Asshole

All the niggers I know are single. The other ones are either with landwhales or anorexic ugly crackwhores.
Black women like whites more than they like blacks. Why would anyone be with something that looks like literal shit?

I don't know man, according to TOP AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES, the only difference between us is skin color because race is not real, maybe women are just stupid republicans?

Race is absolutely real. There's far more differences than skin color. Kys.

are you telling me ACADEMIA is lying? if they lie about that what else could they be lying about?!

Dude... at least google some pictures that not comes from professional photoshoot to not make it so obvious the girls are paid proffesionals. But we know you people are lazy as fuck to do literally anything else than a crime. That is why the biggest achievement of black people is fictional Wakanda created by some white dudes for a comics.

mashable.com/article/racism-online-dating
>Additionally, Asian, Latina, and white straight women all refute messages from Black men -2021

ucpress.edu/blog/54733/dating-while-black-online-but-invisible/
Black men and women daters were particularly discriminated compared to other minority daters.
>hite straight women are twice as likely to respond to White men compared to Black men.
>Black women are as likely to respond to White men’s messages compared to Black men’s messages. -2022

inverse.com/culture/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
>“Black and Latin men faced ‘similar discrimination,’ while white men had ratings “most high among women of all races.”

news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/
>Meeting online has become the most popular way U.S. couples connect, Stanford sociologist finds

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/02/college-aged-adults-are-now-the-most-likely-online-daters/462384/
>College-Aged Adults Are Now the Most Likely Online Daters

cope, you jewish weirdo

Attached: 1642562460652.jpg (400x400, 39.33K)

Same. Im tired from all this white and asian poosey

They have to pay extra to get the whores to fuck a nigger. Sane women don't beastiality.

Attached: 7d71e7c0219ddb3c41a737ee4a469da6.jpg (735x809, 91.71K)

I don't know if we'll ever truly know the answer

Population demographics. There's about four times as many white women in the country as black men, so even though it's only a small percentage of white women who are into black men, there's enough of them to go around.

>I've got too many bitches already I have to turn most of them down.
Fag. (white gay fag)

wtf is this real?

Attached: 1608407549077.jpg (650x1032, 254.02K)

It is easier to find and bang black women on tinder then any other race. I could literally bang a random black chick everyday of the week.

Now most white women I see with black guys are for the most part, disgusting land whales that no one else wants to fuck or be with.

I love watching my Jewish gf fuck black guys it gets me off like nothing else BTW I'm latino