What are your opinions on eating pussy?

What are your opinions on eating pussy?

Attached: 1791447894.jpg (800x534, 79.54K)

Disgusting

Attached: 1659820857789274.jpg (750x898, 81.47K)

havent done it in 9 years but its great

Your wife is disgusting. Unfortunately, because you are also disgusting.

i want a woman to have her hands on my head like that

Do it almost everytime I have sex cause she likes it, im pretty Meh about it though cant say its something I really enjoy but she sucks my dick in return and I want to satisfy my girl so its worth it.

My girl keeps her puss so fresh n clean. She gets embarrassed otherwise

god I love fresh asian pussy

come here baby

Attached: teeth.png (1074x608, 572.1K)

I'm the cunnilingus king and every woman I've serviced has been left gasping for air from multiple orgasms. "How can a man know how to touch a pussy like that...?" ~ Random Slampig from Sarasota

I enjoy it but sometimes my mouth gets tired.

Every man should know how to eat pussy.

yes, its nice

Attached: IMG_20220806_140441.jpg (553x675, 105.44K)

How ?! Explain everything. Every steps and techniques PLEASE. I need to compensate for my small dick and low stamina

I like it or at least don't mind it. it''s soemthing you need to learn how to do if you want to continue getting laid.
That said females do not get impressed by dudes saying how good they are at doing it since every guy they talk to says the exact same shit. it's not some big surprise, like "oh wow you're the best at it? holy shit this is my lucky ngiht, come home with me".
close to 100% of the time you'll never be as good as a dyke does it and half of the women or more have at least experimented at one point so its really better to just stay in your lane and not be a cliche. As long a you know how to do it, thats good enough. if you brag and shes into it, its because shes already into you, not due to you being a stereotype.
similar to dick size, its a thing dudes exaggerate out of some perceived weird gorilla need and females are dogshit stupid but not stupid about that shit.

Have eaten 10-15 pussies.

Most girls are clean. I like the slight damp smell they have.

I fucked 2 lesbians and, ironically, they have the worst smelling and tasting pussies. I would have imagined they would have kept their shit cleaner than a church because that's all they have to their name, but that shit's fucking gross.

I love it and do it as much for me as the women.
I do find blond women to have acrid tasting juices though.
But I'm blond myself. Might me some immune system thing being too similar to mine. One of the worst tasting women I've ever had was a really cute blond girl who looked like Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Wasn't an infection or anything, just her natural flavor lol/
Dark haired women smell and taste better.
Only friend I ever met who hated to eat pussy was a black dude.. prolly cultural or something.
His loss.
I would gladly wear on my tongue on Maria here

Attached: Maria Menounos Col_small.jpg (5000x3114, 1.49M)

Likewise. It’s usually one of the first things I do with virtually every woman I ever been with. The view when you’re spreading those legs…that feeling of driving her wild with your tongue…fuuuuuck! I fucking love eating pussy!!!

if they are fat its gonna smell bad even after they get outa the shower. they are unhealthy in general, besides they cannot reach every area and produce more sweat

Slow down there cowboy - don't you make the female suck your cock at least one time before you eat her pussy? I man you don't wanna be a simp right

I like doing it

Nah I'm dark. Eaten out 5 white women.

3/5 of them had a strong acrid, acidic or onion taste to them just like you described.

The last 2/5 were like eating a cake. Of course they were high-maintenance types who made sure they were always clean all the time.

>besides they cannot reach every area
dude how fat are the girls you are seeing, user? you have to be very very very fat for that to be an issue.
if they are stinky, its not because of that. do youthink theydont wipe their ass, too? does your high school teacher need to bring out a doll again to show you what bodies look like?

Nah. Both girls were lean and seemed "clean."

When it came to sexy time with the second one I vowed never to fuck a lesbian again. I feel bad for their girlfriends.

>tfw no gf to tell me to get on my knees so she can grab my head and grind her pussy on my face

Shit is disgusting. Pussy looks like mangled meat that's been in a car accident and smells like day old tuna.
If the bitch requests I go down, I lick it just long enough to get her ready and I'm shoving it in.

Honestly, I really don’t care about having her suck my cock. I mean it’s nice, but rarely gets me off. I FAR prefer fucking.

Uhhh…what kinda girls you gettin’ with there?

itt: anecdotal experiences with random sluts that anons take as making them an authority

come back when you are 30+ and have had 100+ partners. At least. And even then its statistically irrelevant for the most part.
Skip to the part where two of you larp about a particular thing and then trade kiks and jack off with each other as thats always what this shit devolves into and all your hot-takes are worthless.

Actually on second note, I've eaten out a fat girl.

If they're clean and drink a lot of water (like the fat girl I went down on) it doesn't taste any different. You'll have to get over that dark shit they have on their legs and pussies from friction though.