A bug's life was dangerously redpilled

A bug's life was dangerously redpilled

Attached: at.png (861x696, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpPDnGXYFy4?t=117
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilhoqey4LPY&ab_channel=DevinBellizia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A grasshopper landed on me the other day and I started flailing around like an autist on fire.
I don't like bugs, man.

Don't change the topic retard

what was up with that scene where Hopper sexually harassed Flick and touched his ant dick?

I liked it more than the other ant movie that came out that year, and I'm surprised it's a minority opinion.

cant believe they would out jews like that

Bird Hitler did nothing wrong.

why did two ant movies come ut bsically one after the order ? shit's crazy

it was a different time

Antz isn't even a movie made for little kids. It was seriously bizarre.
>ant gets head blown off in war
>other ant holds his decapitated head as it shares his last words
>dies
wtf

btw even now arabs outnumber jews in israel

>embarassing gamer language

Attached: 1659881752848.png (960x510, 840.99K)

Katzenberg was fired from Disney while Bugs Life was in production and rushed out Antz to try to beat Bugs Life.

It used to happen all the time.

>Road to El Dorado - Atlantis
>Finding Nemo - Shark's Tale
>Despicable Me - Megamind

>Antz : october 98
>Bug's Life : november 98
Antz was originally slated for march 99, but it would've looked pretty bad since Bug's Life would've finished its theatrical run by then, so they worked extra hours and finished it first

two ant movies with a plot based around communism at that

How is Bug's Life centered around communism?

Hollywood ninjas are real.

Power of the masses

Basically one stole the idea from the other, one guy left Disney and just brought his idea to Pixar (or whatever company it was), while Disney made their (shitty soulless kiddy friendly) version of it.

That's a big stretch there, user

>Finding Nemo : may 30, 2003
>Shark Tale : october 1, 2004
by the time Dreamworks' fish movie premiered, Nemo had finished its theatrical run (over 800 mil worldwide), became the best selling DVD ever and won the academy award

for me it's giant moths. have to put my autism suit on to kill them if one gets into my room and starts buzzing around like a helicopter

if redditors are embarrassed good things are happening

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang mothra so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I get to the part in Godzilla vs Mothra (1964) where Mothra shows up to reclaim her egg, I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Mothra. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Mothra's tight moth pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/moth larvae.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me nutting on a moth. I'd thumbtacked her wings to a piece of cardboard and jerked off on her, rubbing my cock, balls, and penis across her delicious moth body. Mom hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my VHS player. I might not ever get to see Mothra again.

Attached: images - 2022-07-24T010640.649.jpg (800x340, 42.51K)

kill yourself

>This entire post

user...
We demand proof

Not they don't. And Israel solved it's Jewish birth rate issue with simple policy changes that anyone can do but won't

>t. mothman

Attached: mothman.png (1032x641, 291.02K)

a dumb fucking moth landed on my eye while I was working

I hate moths

Bugs Life is about Feminist Communism.

don't you guys have screens on your windows?
how do giant moths even get in?
you know they're attracted to light and you're hurting them by letting them in just to get mad and kill them

So wait Jews are bigger, stronger, better badasses that bully goys, who are tiny weak sniveling cowards?

it's summer when they come out and obviously in the summer is when I want my windows open. I leave the blinds/curtains closed but some always manage to find their way in. I don't give much of a shit about the small ones, it's the giant ones that I can't abide by.

Attached: big moth.jpg (3135x2240, 1.9M)

rival producer dickswinging, see white house down and olympus has fallen, armageddon and deep impact

no they’re just immoral and soulless
anti humans if you will

you have the values of a brutish thug

? that's not what the movie depicts

It depcits them as bigger, stronger, and generally more competent while they dab on dumb sniveling cowards that offer them whatever they have.

The small betas only win through weight of numbers and the power of multiculturalism, using other better bugs to prevail

Maybe this movie isn't redpilled.

>SUIT UP!

Attached: 1585168977125.jpg (686x526, 63.97K)

good sunday morning!
looking forward to seeing your image folder today

Antz is and always was a trash movie. Woody Allen being a neurotic jew is NOT what kids want to see.
A Bug's Life has a much better plot and characters.

For me, it's roaches. The crunch they make when you step on them makes me want to puke.

>claim movie is redpilled
>analyze it
>get mad
I don’t get this board

movie doesn't depict grasshoppers as weak. muh empathy also plays no factory in it

so I guess this movie isn't about jews then, and isn't redpilled.

might makes right tho? or is that just another republican chud cope?

So they’re smarter?

why are you going off-topic? OP is talking about Bug's Life and it being about jews and goys. Yet, apparently it isn't.

You immediately are bringing up random irrelevant shit. you got a dog in this fight?

>reddit spacing

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

that's not what this movie depicts tho

Attached: reddittt.jpg (1531x873, 224.98K)

You got ahead of yourself. The scene in OP is literally the grasshopper leader telling his followers how important it is for the ants to never realize that collectively they're way more powerful

Bros Chip had a 10/10 wife that died right in front of him

Attached: chip.png (320x240, 127.74K)

>this movie is about ___
>so ___ must be ____ because that's what the movie shows
>NO I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE
explain

Attached: 1659534120566745.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

How did I get ahead of myself for watching the movie? This scene is exists in a vacuum and you can’t analyze it? Just take the pieces you want? How is it redpilled then?

because the grasshoppers are bigger/stronger/better and the cowardly ants can only win through sheer numbers/multiculturalism.

did you watch the movie?

the ants are only more "powerful" because there's so many of them, akin to vermin overwhelming a cat. It doesn't mean the cat isn't the superior species.

Again this movie shows grasshoppers as far more formidable than ants, and the ants spend most of the movie just being sniveling cowards who sell out their own to the grasshoppers. It takes the bravery of non-ants to make the ants useful

I followed one home once, it tried to trick me by landing in a different spot, it waited for like 15 minutes before it moved again.. I followed it across town and when I found it's base, another grasshopper jump and flew at me, i ducked and then another one landed in my hair, it's like they were defending their home.

>hehehe this is LITERALLY ME
who the fuck hates themselves this much?

Attached: 5204c726-47fd-45a4-a7b0-107660693be5_text.gif (400x300, 491.5K)

Fucking pussy ass bitches grasshoppers are cool. One of the only bugs that I don't find fucking disgusting, thought they tend to bite if you grab them

Redpilled on what? Certainly not actual insects

It is redpilled. There is a race that is big/strong/terrifying chads that just btfo a race of small, weak, sniveling cowards

i love this place

Attached: 1633226864351.jpg (500x358, 29.83K)

In nature grasshoppers are prey to ants tho

yeah but a tiny screen on every open window is easy to install, cheap, and keeps out even small bugs like mosquitos
i'm seriously baffled as to why euros don't use them and complain about mosquitos getting into their own homes and biting them
like, just STOP THEM RIGHT AT THE ENTRANCE!

we're not talking about nature, we're talking about the movie and it supposedly being redpilled

A butterfly flew into my workshop yesterday and I spent 20 minutes trying to get him back out to safety until he went in behind a big piece of machinery and I lost sight of him
I hope he's OK

no mosquitoes or anything else to worry about in bongland and the weather doesn't stay hot long enough to justify putting netting up. as I say, the blinds and curtains keep them out 90% of the time but some cunt will always find its way in somehow.

yes but even that small annoyance could be culled with one screen
i don't get the autistic obsession with clean open windows
i've even seen euros complain about fucking pidgeons flying in
it's almost no cost for a better standard of living

Holy shit I get it now, the grasshoppers are the Jews.

It's a metaphor. The grasshoppers' size and strength represents fiscal and media power.

Looks like the Jews spammed the report button and got it SHUT DOWN lmao.

Attached: 7C1E14DC-C1BC-4D2C-8BFD-C543C9EFF64B.jpg (1200x401, 143.71K)

Just tell the ants to wear masks.

>Tfw too autistic to die calmly without incident when on fire.

Antz wasn't meant as a kids movie. Same goes for Prince of Egypt, the other animated Dreamworks film of 1998. Both were aimed at a slightly older audience

Proof?

I know right? Imagine advocating so openly for unionisation in an American movie and getting away with it

why does discussing this film make you jewish?

window blinds still do a very good job of keeping shit out at night when they're shut. the ones that do break in are lucky or accidental, i.e. going to throw something in the bin at night and something flies in through the door instantly.

Who are the niggers of the A Bug's Life Cinematic Universe?

yes, jews are bigger/stronger and whites are weak cowardly betas that can only win by relying on other races.

u mad boi

Attached: 1381072364223.png (510x546, 28.33K)

Let’s see whose post gets deleted, then we’ll know his is mad and afraid.

>noooo why does janny bully me so
have you tried not being a faggot

If you want to take it literally than it is saying that Jews are literal grasshoppers which makes no sense. Bigger/stronger is a metaphor for having a lot of money/media power.

A bee feel asleep on my shoulder last summer. I took off my shirt fed him sugar water and he was there the whole day sleeping in my lawn on it

i prefer Antz. Love that script (it had the writer from Rogue One)

If I knew reporting your posts would make you so mad I would have done it earlier

Attached: 62AA5F1B-28B2-4711-ABDC-A8EEE501FB17.jpg (828x746, 502.2K)

Damn it user, I don't need to relive my childhood PTSD

The grasshoppers rely on the ants who do the labor and provide the capital, it is a fitting analogy.
>reeee, golem GET THEM. SHUT THEM UP.
You can posture as tough all you want, everyone sees you for what you are.

say what? OP said the movie is redpilled, I'm taking the comparisons we see in the movie

grasshoppers = bigger/stronger, powerful, terrifying

ants = sniveling, weak, cowardly, treacherous, rely on other species to win

is there a problem?

idk maybe midwest america is just inundated by bugs (not a bad thing, we need them)
it's like ac
euros/(bongs are probably half of euros on the english internet) didn't have a use for ac until cc drove temps up to insane levels and started killing people

yes, it's called predatory and prey. A bird "relies" on the worm for sustenance, but it does not mean the worm is superior. Everything has its place, the movie is redpilled about that.

In fact, the ants never achieve anything themselves but rather are reliant on other races to win. It shows their inherent inferiority.

Sorry social darwinism wounds you so.

reminder that according to this movie, goys literally cower in fear before jews and debase themselves in the most pathetic ways imaginable before them.

still think being a goy is cool?

Attached: tumblr_37d3cf56cc44f9d14b6b70f8e827b457_cdec2997_500.jpg (457x348, 34.6K)

Attached: 86FFD95A-337B-43DD-B961-6F2AA5DD1A4A.jpg (646x580, 70.76K)

lel

Please stop arguing on Any Forums and have sex instead. Maybe even with each other. Thanks.

>HAHA THIS MOVIE IS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE
>NOOO NOT LIKE THAT

Attached: incel peter.jpg (844x474, 70.38K)

>Jew explains that they view gentiles as prey openly
I thought you guys were high IQ
The difference between action and inaction is a choice, not an identity

Attached: FD9171DF-EDC3-4B47-8E95-1771D808A134.jpg (2995x1685, 1.34M)

>terally than it is saying that Jews are literal grasshoppers which makes no sense.
so what is OP referencing as redpilled then?

That's not what the movie shows at all, it's a children's movie it's not complicated. The grasshoppers are the bad guys, they are few in number but "bigger" and able to oppress the ants as long as the ants don't realize the power they have. The ants are the good guys, they are shown to be competent, kind and hardworking, but they have been tricked into thinking they have to obey the bad guys when they don't. The ants are collectively more powerful than the grasshoppers, the grasshoppers "strength" relies on the ants thinking they have no power. The end of the movie is the ants realizing their "power" and kicking out the grasshoppers. It's basically the holocaust for the grasshoppers how do you not understand this?

>Sylvester Stallone, Woody Allen, Sharon Stone, Jennifer Lopez, Gene Hackman, Christopher Walken, Danny Glover, Anne Bancroft
Antz has a better cast

Attached: 30275624562~2.jpg (954x676, 60.61K)

That is VERY VERY antisemitic!

>posting a fake sign from a place that never existed

What is this supposed to prove? Ants are pathetic slaves before the grasshopper

not jewish, I 'm discussing the Pixar-Disney film A Bug's Life

is there a problem with this?

qrd

>I thought you guys were high IQ
>1700 years of colonialism via religion
>pot boils over 100 times
>most gentiles think the best rebellion is to name their kid David and send his ass to church because "the jews hate christianity"
rock solid

agreed. It's not complicated

grasshoppers = bigger, stronger, scary
ants = weak, cowardly, sniveling, only win through weight of numbers + other bugs

there's no "trick", it's a matter of power and cowardice. Ants are weak and too cowardly and weak to rise up until the other bugs help them

>it's a children movie, it's not complicated
OP literally said it's some redpilled message. Was he lying?

Inaction is your identity when all you are is a weak gibbering slave

Is the redditors bull out of frame?

Attached: D3EA2529-AD55-48DE-B226-0D74006B8817.jpg (300x327, 24.72K)

OP is saying that Bugs life is a metaphor for Jewish power in society. Metaphors are not meant to be taken literally. The bad guy being shown to have power does not mean that the story is praising the bad guy. It is very common in story telling to start off with the bad guy being powerful and the hero being weak, then the hero gains power and defeats the bad guy. Acting like the grasshoppers are depicted as good or desirable is just retarded lol.

that's not what happens in the movie. The ants are cowardly and weak as the grasshoppers perpetually btfo them, then the ant they threw under the bus to appease the grasshoppers recruits a bunch of other bugs to save the ants.

The other bugs/outcast ant go to fight the grasshoppers, and the cowardly ants eventually join in when they are aided by a rain storm. In the end, a bird defeats the grasshoppers in a situation the grasshoppers would have won.

did you watch the movie?

>Jews have to now deny the Shoah online just to maintain their pilpul.
Let’s see if I can get you to insult your mother and father while I am at it.

OP is directly comparing something in a movie, but you can't compare other elements in the movie to what you want?

How is the movie redpilled then if it isn't actually redpilled unless you take what you want from it and ignore everything else?

sorry, this reminds me of people who argue "DURRR STARSHIP TROOPERS IS SATIRE"

death of the author faggot, I certainly respect the grasshoppers more because they are stronger and superior, and only "lose" because the ants get aided by a out of outside forces (other bugs, rain, birds)

deny the holocaust makes you jewish now too? wtf are you even arguing anymore?

Attached: poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 38.78K)

Give me evidence the Holocaust happened then if you disagree

Jews so mad he can’t even link the right posts LMAO.

The movie ends with an ant leading other ants to rise up against the grasshoppers. He discovers his ability to lead by leaving the area controlled by the bad guys and gaining new perspective, realizing his and his peoples true potential. It is ultimately the ants who free themselves from the grasshoppers.

Redpills don't need to be complicated.

no, the ants refuse to go along with the uprising until the other bugs help them out and it starts to rain (crippling the grasshopper). The other non-ant bugs start shit up and inspired by their bravery + the rain aiding them, the other ants decide to do something

did you watch the movie?

>We’re the master race that’s why I spend my time on a Mongolian basket weaving forum denying the Holocaust and spamming the report button.

Be like my favorite TV Jew Jazz and dilate Jew tranny

Attached: 1C1204DC-490D-4BED-9206-8438D6A53082.jpg (408x408, 48.34K)

agreed, it's not complicated. which is why you micro-analyzing it as "grasshoppers are jews BUT THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY LIKE THE GRASSHOPPERS GUYS C'MON NOT LIKE THAT" is bullshit

grasshoppers = bigger, stronger, scary
ants = weak, cowardly, reliant on others

not complicated

not jewish, I just think they're meant to be superior if this movie is about grasshoppers vs. ants

is there a problem?

The Ants weren’t cowardly though, they won in the end
>WITH HELP
Sounds like a cope grasshopper

Antz has a more interesting visual style imo. Pacific Data Images provided the 78 mins of CG animation

Attached: z-bala-antz-1998-2jd8aw1~2.jpg (1286x758, 157.39K)

>spamming the report button
inversion/projection
you are jewish af

still waiting on you to prove those camps were real btw

You’re not Jewish? Funny, I am Jewish.

ants were very much cowardly. Most of the movie is spent with them groveling to the grasshoppers and throwing their own under the bus

>with help
yes? The entire second act of the movie is the ant banished by his own for standing up to the grasshoppers (because the ants are so cowardly) getting help from other races

That’s hideous bro and I’m not trolling this time

I'm a muslim myself and am very much used to being bullied by jews as depicted in this movie

Why do you retards see this and don't form a normal opinion like "the elite are evil" but make a twisted retarded one than no one will ever take seriously

This, the camps never were real, when will the Jewish tranny itt stop spamming “proofs”

ye the nazis were harmless trannies, jews dabbed on them hard

youtu.be/VpPDnGXYFy4?t=117
The hero ant literally says that grasshoppers are the weaker species entirely dependent on ants, and that inspires the ants to kick out the grasshoppers. It is the ants that save the ants , you are coping hard bro

it looks better in motion

dude let me break down the final scene for you

>Flik has recruited a bunch of other bugs from other races to fight the grasshoppers but doesn't realize they're just a circus act and not real warriors
>The truth gets out, the ants panic and throw flik out of the village and start to try to get food to appease the grasshoppers
>flik and a bunch of baby ants make a giant bird to start to try and scare the grasshoppers but it immediately falls apart and fails
>flik and the other bugs try to stand up to grasshoppers anyway, it starts to rain dramatically
>the rain aids the other bugs and the ants who work together and fight against the grasshoppers, but the fight is pretty much even
>Flik is taken by Hopper and is about to be killed but a bird intervenes and saves flik
>With Hopper dead, the other grasshoppers just leave (saving the ants)

these are the facts of the film. Look it up on youtube if you don't believe me

it's cope, because later on in the film Flik gets dabbed on by Hopper and is about to be killed but is saved by the random intervention of a bird

the ants don't kick out the grasshoppers, the other bugs they've recruited/the rain/the bird save them

and who wins

Do grasshoppers actually do this in nature? I kinda figured they you know ate grass.

the actual ants do very little in the movie my dude. Not even the guy you're arguing with.

Most of it is Flik and the circus bugs, plus the bird deus ex machina

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilhoqey4LPY&ab_channel=DevinBellizia

note how the ant is pathetically begging for his life until the bird pops up

the grasshoppers abandoned Hopper after the ants start fighting and before the rain

wtf

No bugs ever bothered me (including mosquitos and even bees) but I hate roaches with a passion.
Despicable creatures.

the ants, because of the help of multiculturalism (other birds), and acts of nature like rain and birds

>like an autist
user...

yeah another way the ants lucked out.

Dunno what a tal avav is, don’t care. Just wanted evidence the camps were real

You admitted they didn’t, which indicates Nazis were beta fags that couldn’t kill any Jews

Like a nightmare bro. Terrible designs.

why so obsessed is isreleans?

he's a tranny the jews bullied, just like how the grasshoppers bully the ants

>goys are ants
is this really how you view yourselves?

Attached: 512.jpg (680x680, 40.29K)

>the ants, because a bunch of stuff that doesn't count because I say so
okay thanks for clarifying

Got to agree. That song was sexy.

Attached: shobijan[1].jpg (600x450, 50.56K)

why are you ignoring the events of the film? I thought the movie was redpilled?

it sounds like you just want to write some fic about ants kicking out grasshoppers, not about Pixar's A Bug's Life

>nooo don’t talk about the movie
Why?

Ants aren't vegetarian, they eat other bugs, which in the context of these movies is disturbing.

Yes that scene in particular was 10/10 cgi movie kino.

whites literally see a position of weakness and say "woah that's literally me"

pathetic race

it's p funny how you fags try to make a Any Forums stealth thread but people start to take the ideas presented to its conclusion and you get mad.

Reminds me of They Live threads, where people start to suggest that the aliens are so much more advanced and the humans are presented as stupid and slobbering, then you get angry.

This, they know in their mind they are meant to be subordinate. It's part of their genetic memory.

Akin to cattle, one might say

The circus bugs are revealed to be circus bugs and this demotivates the ants. What truly motivates the ants to actually kick out the grasshoppers is Fliks bravery. The rain comes after the grasshoppers are kicked out and has nothing to do with the ants winning, in fact the rain only helps the Hopper escape try to kill Flik. Also the bird is not random, when they are running from Hopper at the end Flik has the plan to lure him to the bird and he initially assumes, because of his hubris, that it is a fake bird which is what kills him.

Did you watch the movie?

the circus bugs are the ones that stand up to the grasshopper and inspire the ants to rise up. They help them to win along with the rain and the bird.

did you watch the movie?

Tel Aviv is the most populous Jewish center in the world, it also has the highest concentration of LGBT “people”. You didn’t know that Jews have the highest per capita population of LGBT “people”? Well now everyone does

Attached: A6A2F91C-C28E-4093-97B5-BA8207F6DE52.jpg (1125x1671, 866.88K)

so the ants didn't win?

wrong, circus bugs motivate the ants with the fake bird scheme and then fight back against the grasshoppers when it fails, which causes the other ants to help them.

Diversity is our strength. That and the weather, I guess.

oh okay, why are you so concerned with this tal avav place ?Why should I care in a discussion about nazis being bullied by jews?

Nobody cares about isreal fuck off ahmed

It's clearly about class, not jews, my dear insane american poster

no the circus bugs are the ones who save the ants. It's literally a retelling of 7 Samurai.

Oh ok, so the bugs are the Arabs and the Ants are white people. I get it now.

I assumed from your posting you were gay.

The "ants" did not win, no. The message of the movie is you need to work with other races to defeat superior ones. So, the ants work with the other species of bugs in order to prevail.

Multiculturalism enriches our societies, after all

only kind and gentle incels are right you brute

Oh so it's not about jews all along? Okay, that might make more sense

only Woody Allen ant looked bad. Everyone else' designs were fine

Attached: MV5BMTA3ODgwNTc1MDdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDgyODQ1NDU@._V1_~2.jpg (1539x1242, 351.44K)

Oh it’s about the Jews, just when Arabs and whites push their shit in.

Geez Hopper, cool it with the ANTi-Semitism

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

The fake bird scheme fails and the circus bugs are alongside the ants, they do not lead them. It is Flik standing up to the grasshoppers that motivates the ants. And again the rain comes after all of the grasshoppers run away from the ants, it only helps Hopper escape. But you guys are just Jews who live for lying and arguing in bad faith so there really is not much more to be said. Have fun being less powerful Jeffery Epstein and Harvey Weinsteins lol

well maybe if whites and other races like blacks/arabs work together they MIGHT be able to defeat jews, if some random act of god also takes place and they're really lucky.

I agree with that

I agree, the only way for inferior races to defeat a superior once is by diversity & multiculturalism

Sexual intercourse with Princess Atta

Attached: Atta.png (200x200, 59.06K)

discussing Pixar's: A Bug's Life makes you jewish
in what way?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927.jpg (3000x1687, 178.59K)

how am I a lying jew for noticing the messages and plot of the movie?

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (338x451, 43.56K)

>>take lefty quote
>>twist it around so it fits your narrative
>>OMG REDPILLED
why are troon loving anime cucks like this?

>we must take in our arab friends as refugees in order to defeat the jews!
fuck off parasite

Well, it is a fantasy movie lmao

Attached: 2618F371-4CE4-447F-94E9-D258D7F4CBAE.jpg (1139x1121, 363.51K)

Instinctively defending the bad guys in a children's movie because they are small in number and draw their power through trickery over the masses makes you Jewish.

>and who wins
>the ants, because of...
>The "ants" did not win, no.
we're going backwards here

this will not be expanded upon, typical Any Forumsbrain worms

they get angry if you take it to its natural conclusion too

see the seethe over:

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE THE EMPIRE YOU HAVE TO LIKE THE REBELS!!!
lmao back to redit tranny

except the grasshoppers never use "trickery", they take shit because they're bigger and stronger

the only trickery are by the ants to offset their weakness. Like recruiting other races or the fake bird. And even those fail and they're saved by rain and a real bird

sad!

oh no goofing on southern hicks who have zero risk of systemic violence being enacted against them is exactly the same as dehumanizing a group that was facing extermination barely 75 years ago

you remind me of the faggots that say starship troopers/40k are "satire" and you can't identify with the "bad guys" in it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1079x716, 314.04K)

Do mods really?

Attached: 1463237430197.jpg (329x248, 20.56K)

>systemic violence
Like the kind Israel commits to Arabs?
>75 years ago
And today isn’t then.

Work on that pilpul KIKE.

Jews were getting shoahed bad and Nazi tranny spammer couldn’t even use his images. Funny enough the mod didn’t shut it down then.
Also funny how the mod intervened only for threads critical of Jews. What’s that about lmao.

The Empire is not the Grasshoppers. The Empire is a pretty openly fascist organization that has power through power, that's why they are defeated by destruction of their super weapon by the weaker rebels, the grasshoppers are defeated by force because they are weaker. 1 on 1 the Empire wins against the rebels and the Ants win against the Grasshoppers. They are not the same at all, you are coping hard lol

This thread is literally about the grasshopper talking about how they need to keep the wool over the ants eyes or they will lose. And again, the circus bugs, the fake bird, and the rain do not defeat the grashoppers, literally just read the wikipedia description of the movie, it is the ants rising up that makes the ants victorious

wait was this thread made on another board and then moved to Any Forums?

ANT BULLY WAS BETTER

Jews mad. Argued into a corner where they have to posture as the badasses they aren’t so the mod gave them a pity play and moved the thread.