Ask me a question if u want 2

ask me a question if u want 2

Attached: IMG_1726.jpg (250x263, 25.33K)

Got any good film recommendations?

Um I liked tangled

Pizza?

I don't eat a lot of pizza I'm on a diet

but I am Italian so I guess I should

Fatass, I was asking if I should order pizza

Mama mia, so sorry to hear that

How far are you

Hey I'm not hat fat I'm like 102lbs and maybe you should have been more clear with what u were saying if you wanted me to understand you :p

I'm not pregnant....

that*

If you are 102lbs, then why the fuck are you on a diet? And I was clear enough, is not my problem that you are an idiot

because I want to maintain my figure

What figure, 102lbs is enough, dont be a faggot and go the gym if you want to "maintain your figure"

well I don't have to go to the gym I've been doing it by myself I hav't even set foot in a gym

haven't

By yourself? You mean regular exercise then, right? Nothing with machines or stuff like that, still, is good that you are not a useless fatso at least

No I just diet and run around sometimes

Just that? Why dont you try to get some muscle then, it will be better to do that instead of a diet when you are slim enough

cus I don't want 2 why don't you do it?

I do it you fatso, I am just trying to give you some advice, dont get so defensive dude

But I'm not fat though

I know, but if you are slim enough and you are on a diet, it seems rather unnecessary to do such a thing, instead, it will be better to gain muscle, see what I mean?

ya but like it I don't know I don't like lifting weights and stuff its to much Manuel labor

manual*

If you’re a guy or a girl and are worried about getting too muscular, don’t. It is impossible to accidentally become too bulky. If you don’t want to go to the gym, you can begin working out from home. Just spend 10 minutes a day doing basic body weight exercises and your body will become much more attractive, i promise you that.

but that would really cut into my setting my sims house on fire time

10 minutes! You know, even 5 minutes a day is enough. I do it and my body has become very good for my standards. Surely you can put aside 5 minutes a day.

Fatass, do usual exercise then, you are running already, which is good, still, it is not bad to train a little bit more
This

ok fine I guess