Penis size doesn't matte

Penis size doesn't matte...

Attached: 1641105788703_jpg(1).jpg (754x800, 334.1K)

Stop larping.
Most women report immense pain and displeasure when their cervix is hit during sex

Every girl I have ever fucked you can get completely into the posterior fornex with your fucking middle finger.
Also, none of that area has any fucking nerves. If you meet some girl that enjoys the "feeling full" feeling then what she wants is a plug in her ass while you fuck her because that will push that whole thing closed (including the opening to her pussy) and then even your pinky will make her feel like she's getting fucked with an elephant.

University, peer reviewed study > anecdotes to make you feel better about having a tiny white cock

Are you honestly arguing that your silly meme-pic comes from a peer reviewed university study?

Attached: 1623935244517.png (500x500, 300.44K)

bitches be complicated

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 11-37-15 sayin-doors-orgasmic-consc-2012.pdf.png (1204x938, 1.38M)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 11-40-15 sayin-doors-orgasmic-consc-2012.pdf.png (1364x1800, 1M)

Whites have larger penises than jews and asians so your propaganda is kinda pointless moshi/chang

Wrong hole, that's not how the anus looks like

Truth.

I have bottomed out in partners including my GF. I easily bang and push against her cervix depending on position.

I can absolutely tell you that it is overstimulating at best and uncomfortable at worst. She tells me it is like hitting her funny bone, sort of like a sharp zing. It will wear a woman out fast. I do not like the overstimulation and pressing when I ejaculate.

It is overrated and if you like going balls deep, it can be a buzzkill sometimes. Pic related. I am 7.25 and is the absolute max I want for sex. Most women that can take a big dick can take it but not weather the storm. That is my experience.

Attached: s.jpg (512x525, 72.77K)

...r

When my husband hits my cervix directly it hurts like hell

Prosterior fornix feels amazing

the "G" spot is a lie
squirting is piss

the only female orgasms are clitoral

stop being faggots and go touch grass.

Attached: 1609338531807.jpg (720x540, 49.18K)

I don't give a shit

Stop jerking off to hentai!

Dumbass

>the "G" spot is a lie
Now ask a doctor, not your husband.

men don't have a cervix

most of those are better hand stimulated or with toys, penetration often misses them and can be painful if large enough

>NeuroQuantology
Not even a real journal

What study!

woman's health is fucking abysmal if you ask an OB or a GYN they will tell you the gspot is nonexistent

Uh yea i only have a 7 incher and girls already complain that I go too deep and hurt them

It only matters when you are an adult and fuck a 15 yo.