Crushes Raspberry Pi for a fraction of the price

>crushes Raspberry Pi for a fraction of the price

Attached: Z(192).jpg (400x334, 14.44K)

>VGA output
yeah sure buddy

I've used two of these as my servers for years, one of them still hosts my email. They're great and can be bought used for 30 dolllars. The raspberry doesn't compete when it is used as a server, but the raspberry has many other usecases where a T620 isn't viable.
It also has two displayports :)

>no hardware accelerated video
>uses 65 watts of power
>9 year old SOC
>costs $110
so, wrong on literally every single point. should have bought a pi before the scalpers jacked them up. my 4 gb model was 85 bucks with a mini-hdmi cable and power supply.

>shitty thin client
dont these cost like $500? thin clients used to be absurdly expensive.

It has hardware accelerated video and 65 watt is the max rating of its PSU. In reality it uses between 6 and 15 watts of power depending in what it is doing. (source: I own two of then)
You aren't supposed to buy them new, get cheap units when an office building dumps them. They go between 20 and 40 dollars.

retard

Can't tell whether ironic or just retarded.

>aren't supposed to buy them new
Mental disability

*blocks your path*

Attached: s720_450.jpg (450x360, 22.37K)

>no HDMI CEC
Completely useless. I don't need garbage in my home.
Imagine trying to watch movies from this shit and not being able to use the TV remote.

>2022
>watching movies

>HDMI CEC
>As if 90% of the time the TVs don't ignore the HDMI CEC signal coming from compatible devices

All of this shit is fucking e-waste. Just get some used PC if you really think you have a "reason" for it

>you are supposed to buy new all the time

Attached: nig.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

Good enough for a NAS/dedicated torrent seeding machine.

>NAS
Actually no, it would if It wasn't USB 2.0 only with single ethernet port

lol, tf are you on about?
All TVs with a HDMI port (99.99% of them) support CEC. You don't get the HDMI license without it.

Yeah my tv also "supports CEC", same as my xiaomi android tv box, I have that setting enabled in both the TV and the xiaomi, the TLC android tv, and the dumb tv 1080p tv don't work with it.

It discovered ThinkCenter M Tiny Series recently. Unless you really need GPIO, RPi is pointless now.
You can have them for like $50 or less.
Retards don't know most RPis run head-less anyway.

God why is Any Forums so retarded

>rpi is scalped
>thin clients are designed for VDI and not general purpose computing
yeah i'm thinking just using my old laptop