Girls who do female domination. findom, and love treating submissive guys like shit

Girls who do female domination. findom, and love treating submissive guys like shit

Attached: DOmXghFlfI3sDkvC.webm (624x1232, 943.34K)

Attached: kd.jpg (1169x1860, 268.86K)

Can’t we all just get pegged without being beaten and called names, once in a while?

If I actively fantasize about getting pegged while wearing lacy stockings and a chastity cage, is she really dominating me when she "forces" me to get pegged while wearing lacy stockings and a chastity cage?

Who's in charge, here?

Attached: zo.jpg (1152x2048, 185.96K)

the girl in the OP doesn't do pegging, she makes guys pay to do her bitch work (chores and laundry) and then spits on them

>Who's in charge, here?

the woman, because she could easily throw you away like trash and find another eager hole to fill

What if I actively want to be cucked?

i don't understand that, if you find the perfect woman you should want to keep her to yourself, but whatever floats your boat

Attached: kn.jpg (1024x708, 85.95K)

Omg sauce on this girl pls

Thanks for the contribution, wouldn’t mind getting dommed by her

Femdom girls are the best girls

sauce: AllForAlina (Twitter)

Attached: 8B862B02-4A86-4A59-B4C7-3E5472FE48E5.jpg (1536x2048, 732.25K)

I hope to find a femdom girl irl one day

they tend to make themselves stand out these days with leather outfits and platform boots, and the girls who can destroy your ego with a single sideways glare, they're out there in droves just have to be brave enough to approach

Hope so, I wish I lived in a bigger city, seems like the chances are higher there based on more girls.

Is the girl in the webm a findom? She's hot af

true, that and bigger cities are more likely to have a BDSM scene

pic is my ideal BDSM gf

Attached: allison.jpg (600x911, 39.76K)

why the fuck are guys into this shit?

differing reasons: low self esteem, imposter syndrome, dysfunctional parents etc.

Attached: silvia8.jpg (708x937, 95.09K)

Yes the capital of my city has a BDSM club with events and everything
Another route is to find a vanilla girl and slowly introduce it and if she's ok with it proceed from there.

The first girl I dated dommed me maybe by accident but it gave me a femdom fetish for sure.

i would have left the bitch the minute she tried it i despise being told what to do

>find a vanilla girl and slowly introduce it and if she's ok with it proceed from there.

IMHO the trouble with that way is there is a very good chance she'll freak the hell out, run for her life and spread the info that you're a freak

Attached: madonna dita2.jpg (781x1000, 127.75K)

Tbh it really caught me off guard and she was really hot, I had no idea it even was a thing.

Yes that's a risk I guess, better to take it slow. No risk no reward.

Attached: governess.jpg (1280x1589, 174.75K)

I know, I just want a domme to say 'I love you' every time she thrusts it in my ass

Attached: sleepygimp3.jpg (691x1024, 176.7K)