What's the sluttiest thing your ex, wife or gf ever did?

What's the sluttiest thing your ex, wife or gf ever did?,

Attached: 1659292776923122.jpg (720x859, 301.68K)

Would go to her belly button, feelsgoodman

one man can dream lol

spreading her legs wide open while wearing a skirt in office

Wrote her ex name on her dildo and played with it daily (mostly with feet so no huge harm)

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-154718-021.png (720x1123, 991.3K)

My ex gave me a blowjob at a public park when it was dark. Once I even got to fuck her in the same park, my jeans became all stained with her pussy juice. Good times.

Having a big dick rocks, honestly any woman 5’6 and under I’d go to her belly button

Blowjobs in public/semi-public, like in the car, movie theater, and camping in state parks. Twice during parties when she's been drunk.

She also loves short sundresses, and hates panties

Cutie. Nudes or bikini pics?

Something about having a girl get you off in public is just so hot. Did she swallow?

19 ex.
- ass to mouth. we rarely did anal and I've always wanted to try doing a2m. took it out and and told her to suck it. some hesitation then complied. later mentioned it tasted like vaseline (we used as lube)

- let me pee on her
- sucked my cock with some of her period blood on it

That thread again. I don't know why I keep posting, usually I spend half-thread fighting with anons who call me LARP or ask me for tits, but here we go again.
Femanon here, already told my story. My bffs+friends try to get me wasted and gang fuck me when my boyfriend is out of town. I hate and love it so much:

>be me
>going to a party with a group of guy-friends
>always thought they were good friends, that I can trust them
>I drank too much, I got completely wasted
>next day I woke up completely covered in cum, all my body and holes sore
>they fucked me all night like animals
>they even run a train on my ass
>I was so mad with them
>they just told me "hey, you were okay with it"
>I told them "hey, pigs, I was drunk and half passed out, I don't even remember what happened"
>they just chuckled and told me to be more careful next time

And there was a second "party"

>Boyfriend was out of town with his family
>I went to a party
>My "friends" were there too, tried to talk to me three times
>I told them to fuck off
>After an hour and so, a waiter gave me a drink, he told me it was a gift from my friends
>I thought about for a while, and finally took the drink
>(still not sure why, what's so wrong with me)
>there was another drink, an another drink, an another drink...
>soon they were around me, I was wasted after an hour or so
>we went to the apartment again
>at first I was in control, but after two turns things went out of hand
>sex was as insane as the first time
>I was shocked how degenerate and rough they were with me
>they hate-fucked me like beasts, they were not gentle
>shakes my head, what's next for me

then stop posting fag

Everyone has heard your story of being a massive slut. You can stop posting this.

Footjobed landlord to avoid few payments

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-164856.png (720x1600, 1.4M)

>gets raped at party
>proceeds going to more parties
>rape inevitable
>men are pigs >:(

Wife lost her virginity to a friend of her dad's. Her sister walked in on them fucking and told her dad. Friend went to Mexico because dad was gonna fuck him up. He recently started messaging her and asking how she was doing.

Don't waste your time with trolls, tell what you want.

>be 19, wife 20, broken family she has two twin half-brothers who are 5
>house-sitting for her father and step-mom, she tells me she wants to have sex in their house
>I'm down... she takes me to the twins' room
>"here?" I ask her, she noded, then stripped and walked into their room naked
>she bent over and grabbed the bunk bed, and let me fuck her, first regularly and then with some Vaseline she had me fuck her up the ass
>I came in her ass and then she walked around the room looking all over, then came back to me and kissed me deeply
>I kissed her back, she played with me until I was hard again, then she leaned over the dresser and said "fuck me in the ass again"
>"hell yeah" I thought, and it was on again, she grunted and groaned like a wild woman, even played with herself while we fucked...
>... right in front of the nanny cam
>her dad called when they got back, huge family fight, she claimed ignorance
>but I know she did it on purpose, she wanted to give her dad a video of her being a complete slut getting fucked anally

My wife is a naughty girl.

She let three guys fuck her while I watched. Happened about 2 months ago. I’ll do a thread at some point

Attached: 6E9B16C5-ED79-4CC7-B2B1-E35E19EA0699.jpg (2654x1980, 843K)

Not ex, but current gf, and she fucked a guy loads (brother of her friend a lot), went on holidays, fuck breaks etc with him. I stayed home

Attached: 1621005672736.jpg (2592x1728, 1.69M)

I know, mixed feeling all the way. I hate what they did to me, but at same I love the feeling of being fucked by several guys at once. Everything feels so intense and I feel so alive when I'm doing it. Next day I regret it, I tell myself what the hell are you doing... But my inner slut is so happy and free. Hard to explain.

Yeah, you are right. That's what I do lol