What have you accomplished this week?

What have you accomplished this week?

Attached: 1585670882257.png (1280x1024, 686.8K)

i butthurtes bbc poster sooo bad never felt like this in years

I came to XJ9 three times yesterday, was doing good on nofap for a while too.

Went to gym 4 days this week and put in some solid work. Also have my apartment a nice deep clean

PEDOPHILE FAGGOTS REPORTED ENJOY PRISON

Passed all my exams in my engineering course.

shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Attached: t_4f577ecbcc7ec616695d526f95143a2f73f073473251edb2d42037694a5e511f.jpg (205x256, 12.95K)

I'd dump a loli doujin to celebrate, but my bandwidth is tied up right now.

Attached: yiff-snusnu.1659153104578831.extra-balls.kouya-ni-kemono-doukokusu.jpg (870x1200, 433.66K)

memorized the algs for solving a 4x4 cube.

honestly i should sit down and start learning proper CFOP to improve my 3x3 times. even just starting to implement intuitive F2L has brought my average down to about 50 seconds, but if i just buckled down and memorized all the algs i could no down get sub 30

She is a robot they don't have age of consent.

Hey I did the same things. PLUS I released music and it already has plays.

I write fiction and last month I started writing a new fantasy series that I would describe as “Narnia meets D&D” about a faun girl (centaur but goat instead of horse) who saves a fleeing princes life and joins up with a pair of witches who are twins and a boy who collects mushrooms to go on a huge adventure together to try and save the princes kingdom. I had tons of notes and it took me 8 hours of steady work to get it all sorted into acceptable plots and arcs. It’s going to be 5 books and should be finished some time in 2024. I’m psyched.

Attached: 32CBF75D-6760-4F27-B3C1-EFBC2339BAF9.jpg (828x596, 115.97K)

Sunday: mom comes back from hopital and is doing okay
Monday: my mom is alright so my gf figured she can end relationship
Tue-thu: crying every morning and night. Smoking a lot of weed to slow down my thoughts. Fapping alot also.
Fri - Sun: pretty much the Same. Plus Meeting my closest friends and fam.

At least you have dubs, user. Don’t despair. You’ll find someone new who loves you for who you are. Don’t be afraid to try new things and be the best version of yourself. If you don’t love you, no one else will. You’ll be ok. This is not the end. Dry your tears, have a nice fap then handle your business

Sounds immensely derivative. Might make a good movie.

It’s middle grade for younger readers, kind of a Tolkien starter kit. I’m having fun writing it. There’s magic, a cyclops, one of the witches is a complete dumbass for comedic relief

Tbh not a damn thing, there's been a weather warning out for storms all week, been inside. Did drive 6hr's round trip to pick up a turbocharged i6 manual sedan, apart from than nothing of interest.

how can you say I'm homophobic
my bitch is gay

Nice.

Thx for these kind words Sir

a decent enough week of work and being able to move on