Today we pretend we've just got a an apple laptop, what would you do with it?

Today we pretend we've just got a an apple laptop, what would you do with it?

I would write a screenplay or send a few emails telling everyone i have an apple laptop.

>here we go
today i got an apple laptop, i went to a cafe to get started on my screenplay, the first thing i wanted to do was email all my friends telling them what i just got, then i realise that i have no friends because i gargle apple logos at night. So i sat there depressed thinking how to start my screenplay.

I thought about continuing my deep dark delve in to faggotry and contracted monkeypox, i think it was down an alleyway just down the side from the apple store.

I did get one response from the 1000 emails i sent to my fellow faggots and he told me to go and die in a house fire and while i am dieing in said fire he would happily rape and murder me and die with me because i am such a faggot for what i bought. he wanted to"make sure scum" like me had died a slow and painful death

and as he tossed the matched he said if he survived he would then go to my families house and rape the animals, then my mum, then my dad and as he penetrated my dad he would whisper in his ear, your son was a fucking screaming, raging faggot, and he certainly was screaming as the flames consumed his homosexual ways of life and cleaned the planet.

moral of the story
dont buy an apple laptop, theres some twisted fuckers out there and not just the faggots that buy them

discuss

Attached: 161396-laptops-review-hands-on-macbook-air-review-image1-v2jzcb3rqd.jpg (2879x1920, 461.56K)

Today I got an apple laptop

I'm gonna sell it

then get raped and set fire to yourself?

today I got an apple laptop and sucked 10 dicks in a back alley for free

Laptops running Windows are at a massive disadvantage, there is no reason to gimp your laptop with software as shit as Windows 10/11, it stopped being good after 7.

i run windows 7 on all my systems, i dont want to do a fresh install then spend a week trying to work out how to turn off all the auto update/spyware/faggotry off my stem where with windows 7 i can be up and running in an hour

I dual boot Win10 and macOS Big Sur and Win10 crashes often or the drivers will shit the bed out of nowhere. macOS just runs flawlessly and never crashes for any reason.

I don't own a laptop but there is 0 chance I would spend over a grand on a laptop burdened with Windows after 10.

Today I got an Apple laptop. Today I sold an Apple laptop. Tomorrow I'll laugh at the sucker that bought the Apple laptop, while I spend the money on hookers & blow

Today I got an apple laptop. I cried when I found out that autocad, solidworks or any of the engineering suites wont run on it and I paid a hefty premium for basically a photoshop machine with a pretty logo.

Now I need to find a clueless arts student with an trust fund to dump it on

Autocad definitely runs on mac.

faggot detected someone call the monkeypox/aids hotline and let them know there has been another outbreak of anally contracted diseases

>Gets called out and btfo
>LMAO MONKEYPOX
No wonder you can't do basic research on hardware you barely functioning autist.

Attached: 1566407980105.jpg (678x678, 109.07K)

No it doesn't. I mean the basics autocad LT and Explorer does but most plugins and extensions won't even begin to play along without directX. Revit or any of the surface modelling suites. Basically any power user is fucked with a mac.

Which is a repeating story because mac is a system for hipsters and graphic design students who care more about the slimline profile than the grunt within.

I wouldn't ever own anything made by Apple.
If someone attempted to give me one as a gift, I would try to politely decline the offer and explain several of my main reasons.
If it was something that accidentally came into my temporary possession I would probably just take it to the Police Station and hand it in as lost property.

if someone offered me an apple product i take it and sell it, then buy something where i dont have to feel ashamed taking it out in public

Like a hooker

I'm a developer and macs are used constantly in software engineering, even with WSL Windows is just a terrible platform to develop anything on. Also 3D modelling is graphic design with extra steps so you aren't different to design students really are you.

My company switched to apple and it makes e hate every day. macos is the faggiest os out there. fuck i hate apple.
and now the retards at microsoft are starting to copy apples faggotry in windows 11. who every is the lead designer for windows 11 is obviously an incompetend apple faggot and should be shot on sight.

Attached: Remember Apple always was shit-for different reasons.png (990x2101, 1.04M)

Today I got an apple laptop. My husband loves me.

Hello, I have just gotten an apple laptop. I am going to install Elementary OS or PearOS on it.

Attached: pearos.jpg (830x467, 51.5K)

you're probably a man too then