Mexican food

I'm from Idaho never ate a mexican food before, has anyone here? Is it worth eating one?

Attached: bae_goldencorral19.jpg (450x369, 33.8K)

That’s fried chicken……

Yes but I'm told Mexican eat it dipped in chocolate, least thats what clyburn said at the tool shop, thought it was weird but wanted to try

Mexican food is literal shit. Literally no sides other than refried beans and shit-ass orange rice. How fucking pathetic can you be to never seek another side in hundreds of years of "culture"?

whats wrong with refried beans and spanish rice?

mexican food is good but you have to go to mexico to try it or at leat buy from a mexican business in the us , mexican food made by americans is shit

Refried beans literally look like both vomit and diarrhea. Worst flavor of beans on Earth. Spanish rice is god damn awful.

But also like I said, how about some fucking variety??

All food is good is prepared properly, thats diarrhea and shit

Just go to Taco Bell and order their popular items.

Enjoy your cold deli turkey on white bread with lettuce and mayo, Blake.

Attached: noway.jpg (441x403, 45.97K)

you fucking retard, it is called mole. pronounced moh leh, not mowl like bowl. get a mexican gf or hang out with mexicans, go to a mexican restaurant or google if they got mole. in bunfuck idaho they probably dont, try some real mole made with abuelitas chocolate, that shit is the bomb yo. thats just regular kfc dipped in chocolate, not the same thing.

Sounds like you're not going to authentic Mexican restaurants. Maybe americanized. Look for the restaurants with the multi menu page sheets worth of items, not just a two sided page worth. They have single items that are sides, you just don't know what to try.

Mexican food: Most of tomorrow's sides are scraped off today's plates

>mole
Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch that shit looks like barf

I've never eaten any mexican restaurant authentic or notdgrvg

You could be missing out on something you'd otherwise love, user.

suit yourself retard. shit is good man, it looks like dookie but chocolate looks brown, a dark brown too. if you go by how it looks and not how it tastes then youre either looking at some obscure shit like cassowary meat, roaches and rats, or 5 years old and dont want to eat veggies because "they dont look appealing"

Attached: ChickRedMole.jpg (3872x1754, 1.52M)

It's literally Mexican barbecue sauce. It's the same color as a lot of the American sauces

...fucking north americans... your entire continent is fat people eating and creating fatter and fatter foods... fucking fried chicken not fat enough? add fuckin chocolate!

I'm surprised he didn't add sprinkles.

never thought to describe it that way but mole differentiates itself from barbecue sauce by not using vinegar, to my knowledge, or using egg. mole is supposed to be a weird combination of spicy juxtaposed by sweet. real good, like i said, his loss. he decided to dip his kfc in chocolate. thats like buying a burger, adding soy sauce, and getting mad as to why I am not getting authentic asian flavor

Obviously it's different as a recipe because it's extremely complex and doesn't use the basic ingredients as America sauces, but that's the visualization you have to give these guys so they can relate to it.