> Casually jerking off
> Mom walks in and starts talking about 9/11
> It's not right

Wat do?

Attached: 911jerk.png (681x482, 565.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/DemqV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be like this. Fapping in front of my mom or showing her something on my computer with hentai wallpaper visible. Not because I want to expose myself to my mom but because I just want to be care-free.

the only chad move is to keep masturbating because if you suddenly stop then you are the one who got caught sucking your own dick and fingering but if you keep it even tho your mom walked in then you turned the narrative and your mom is now the weirdo who is spying on you sucking your own dick and fingering yourself

to talk about 9/11, no less.

there is nothing "chad" about you

im not talking about myself retard

Sauce on vid?

webmshare.com/play/DemqV

I meant the orignial sauce not this shitty meme

It's not a meme.

I want to fuck her in her ass while she strokes like that.

id fuck them as well but is not a her.

it's a her for me.

I just want to know how it got to this point, where it's ok for Katie to jerk it and finger his asshole while the mom talks to him as if it's so normal.
Oh Katie, oh unnamed mom I think about your lives a lot.

Attached: drunkpipu.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

>but is not a her.
wrong

You actually think this happened for real? Are you retarded?

as is she for me but objectively, it has a penis.
how so, also checkem

Honestý wouldn't surprise me if it did, but not really, also yes i'm a bit autistic

>how so
It's a woman with a feminine penis

a penis can not be feminine, only a man has a cock, therefore no feminine penis, only an impotent man with a hormonal disbalance

Fun fact: this tranny got the snip and is now a Blair White style right winger. Also she doesn't say "mom", she's talking to her roommate and says "that's the fake one".

his roomamate

eh, it is in between. womanly appearance, man dick. getting a surgery doesnt make you a woman.