Niggers cant even do first grade math or read on a first grade level...

Niggers cant even do first grade math or read on a first grade level, but they will still graduate and take your kids spot at what ever job or what ever college lol

Attached: 1659805537480263.png (610x800, 356.11K)

dumb and dumber

They might graduate if they don't kill each other first! Black-on-black violence is off the charts. Wasted dubs. Nice misinformation, smoothbrain.

>misinformation
Where? Your time is over white boy, niggers are in charge now and as a Mexican American, I approve of this since you on stolen land

Silence dicklet

Lmao are we really just going to ignore the elephant in the room until the point of collapse? Are we really going to watch Dayquan and Shaniqua become nuclear scientists before people will admit the real problem? This is insane.

I don't believe you. Mexicans have better things to do with their time, like agriculture. If you are truly Mexican, you have failed. Meanwhile, I as a white man am entitled to spend my time freely. It isn't dissimilar to feudalism. The whites are the nobility, and the minorities the serfs and vassals.

Attached: 1659858915469.jpg (1280x720, 91.94K)

Attached: 1637573312526.jpg (476x482, 73.27K)

>I as a white man am entitled to spend my time freely
can you drive you car over the speed limit freely?

Nah, we're fine. Blacks graduate--IF they graduate, and that's a big if--only to get degrees in retarded shit like gender studies. They really are generally incapable of the higher-level thinking required for such positions.

Yes. If I get pulled over, I don't get a ticket because the police like me. See, the key is to listen to their instructions. Probably difficult if you're a shitskin or wetback, but it is absolutely KEY.

but their instructions are to obey the speed limit and you failed to comply with the law. therefore you must suffer.

enjoy your """"freedom""""

If you don't like it, you'd better stay in Mexico. If you actually ARE Mexican, that is. You're certainly retarded enough to fit the bill.

Lmao based

do you now realise how """"free"""" you really are white boy?

No white person alive stole land.

No white person hundreds of years ago "stole land". The vast majority of it was purchased from the natives.

Read a fucking book.

Based trips. I do realize how free I am! Extremely free. Thanks for your concern. Back to the fields.

Imagine being so stupid and having the audacity to regard other people as stupid.

Attached: 1654831821270.jpg (367x451, 23.22K)

It's not our fault the injuns gave us the entire island of Manhattan for some shiny beads. I guess the brownies are just built for use by the white man.

>gets smallpox from whites
>dies
>meets Spaniards
>dies
I'm sorry you don't even have the mental capacity to recognize your own inferiority. The audacity lies with you, amigo. Your taco-based culture is a fucking joke, as is your crime-ridden hellscape of a country.