Is it possible that after a bad accident a different you die but a different soul enters your body and you keep living...

is it possible that after a bad accident a different you die but a different soul enters your body and you keep living with a different soul?

Attached: luv ya.gif (730x488, 843.91K)

no because souls don't exist.

cope, find jesus incel

no

i guess but then again maybe that happens every second or millisecond or nanosecond

nope. you have brain damage.

A woman in my neighbourhood was legally dead and revived after several minutes. She's still the same person

interesting. maybe it just wasnt her time, she still has something to accomplish as part of her soul contract

That sounds like a load of bullshit

You sound like one of those "I'm 14 and this is deep" idiots.

what do you mean by legally dead

that's what she says

how do i become legally dead?

No organ function

It's a well known event here actually

Go missing. Not the sense you were looking for but still the easiest

Proof of this?

have you ever seen a soul?

No, and I'm not saying they do exist but daily reminder, absence of proof is not proof of absence. There are lots of otherwise invisible things that we later discovered when we developed the technology to see them so I would argue that it's just as unscientific to say anything doesn't exist without proof as it is to say something does.

so you're suggesting that a soul is so small that we can't see it even under our most powerful microscope?

I wasn't suggesting anything but now that you mention it, it could be true. We don't know. It's perfectly acceptable to say you don't know whether or not something exists rather than jump to the conclusion that it doesn't. That's all I'm saying.

what is a soul if not simply our collection of thoughts?

>dreamboat hippy dippy shit
Your answer is no. When you die you rot