Cat Spares Mice. I Keep Mice Alive For No Reason. Updated Until Bored

Tonight the cat has caught another mice. Normally they’d be dead, but tonight the cat dropped one right in front of me, spasming uncontrollably, legs not working. I thought he’d be dead soon, so why not try to keep him alive. Ever since then some interesting moments have occurred between the cats, the mice and I. May not be entertaining or end well. But I’m bored and you are too.

Attached: 67FA630E-7E16-400E-BCA8-27A3F7923B8B.jpg (2517x1369, 618.3K)

You know by posting on Any Forums you have an obligation to jerk off and cum on the mouse then post pics here, right?

About 2 hours ago, the time between the mice’s fits of spasms had slowed. Soon the fits stopped. The mice was recovering. It’s legs were lame, and it could not turn its torsos, but on its side it used its front paws as if to run away.

Pic related, taken a few minutes ago. It’s been staring at me and climbing around this basil.

Attached: 7736A0CA-06E7-4D7D-B837-D7DF5B396850.jpg (998x885, 253.6K)

iirc cats do shit like this because it's trying to teach you to hunt, like it wants you to do the killing blow so you can learn to become an apex predator too

You are funny, but my cum won’t keep it alive.

Attached: 8113FDED-B5C2-4F6D-AC5B-21192D7F7056.jpg (1300x1382, 503.04K)

Maybe. The cat stayed with the mice for a while. Even lied down next to it. Pic related. At first it seemed the cat was just watching this mouse convulsing and seeing how long it lived. Now the cat sniffs it, checks in, leaves.
There is another cat. Also found mice. She doesn’t go to the hall way. Usually stays in one room for a long time. Checks in on mice in outside it’s comfort zone.

Attached: B5B0F0D8-A481-4435-99B8-DA0005DC66D7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

Mouse just crawled towards the cat that originally attacked it. It did not get killed

Attached: 2A53C5D1-EBC8-4A34-9664-328D2D2F9D4E.jpg (1537x1923, 717.4K)

How does the mouse feel about black cock?

Attached: 173304.jpg (800x1068, 194.46K)

How do you feel that the majority of the people on Any Forums want to see you dead?

None of them have the balls to make it happen, so it's just impotent anger and it's funny

Attached: B2A258C.gif (460x342, 1.08M)

I hope the cartel gets you and your family and they kill them before your eyes in the most painful way posible and then they kill you so then someone uploads it here and we can all laugh our asses off

Post your address. Do you not have the balls to do it?

It's funny until the statistics catch up with you, troon. You're a fucking freak of nature. You're hideous. Your friends and family only go along with your fantasy so you don't kill yourself. But some day soon you're going to look in the mirror and see what an ugly sack of shit you are. Then you're gonna neck yourself, or--if you're malebrained enough--stick a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out. When you do, none of us will know it. But your absence will make the world noticeably better, especially for the people who had to participate in your crossdressing fetish.

Yes, user. Post your address and face, and let's find out who has the balls to kill you. I think it's gonna be me.

Kinda cute lol. I always find it interesting to know the reason behind some animals’ behavior, specially the things we see as funny or cute.

Oh his face has been posted here before. He’s not some hung bbc mf like he would wanna be, he’s a fat virgin nigger with a micropenis who thinks he’s “reprogramming” us by annoying everyone with nigger dick every thread. He actually thinks he’s doing something lmao.

LMAO. Classic dicklet move.

I have wetted a paper towel with the rubbing alcohol and patted the mice’s cuts. I’ve poured an already opened bottle of water to wash mice then patted dry.
There’s one large cut on the lower back. And and a large scrape on the lower tail.
There are no stores currently open and I just have basic household items.

Attached: 8DABEDCE-0338-4482-92D4-C4A8489EBDB0.jpg (1814x2097, 863.29K)

This mf

Btw sorry for filling your thread with this OP but this is just hilarious. Hope you can save the mice.

Attached: 6341D09E-740D-4D31-BA22-13B5CBBD3B8D.jpg (596x1024, 62.48K)

I had poured too much water next to the mice on the floor. Hydration is important for recovery for any animal, but the water came to its face and the mice showed distress as if to avoid drowning instead of drinking it.
I dried up the mouse with a paper towel, then noticed the mice was biting the wet paper and sucking the water out. Seems like this is a more effective way to keep it hydrated.

The cat gave you the mouse because it's worried about you. It's not seeing you go hunt.
That cat likes you.

All good, I don’t care much. I had no idea about this guy until now. Looks like this thread is gaining traction

I have no need to hunt, much of mankind nowadays don’t hunt much. It’s just how we evolved. The cats technically don’t need to hunt either since they’ve evolved to rely on man. But it’s in their nature to hunt and kill, they get bored.