What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Smoke weed
>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
>Too lazy to do anything that requires physical effort
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore

This has got to be the biggest meme "drug" out there. At least with alcohol you feel good and want to do shit, as long as you don't drink too much. The only upside weed has is there is no such thing as smoking too much, because worst that'll happen is you fall asleep. So I guess if you want something "safe", weed makes sense but that's where it ends.

Attached: marijuana-or-cannabis-leaf-icon-logo-vector-20557614.jpg (957x1080, 135.01K)

I bet you arent funny or entertaining at all user

I'm both but nice try druggie

Attached: 206364132_10160149766654252_1735578895840828773_n.jpg (1080x1920, 177.01K)

Attached: lwCXBXY.jpg (800x508, 135.65K)

>I need drugs to be entertaining and funny
>Why isn't everyone else like this :(

U r gay

eh, it's not for everyone. I know a software engineer who uses it all the time and he's doing fine.

>There is no thing as smoking too much
I start hearing voices when I smoke too much

Fake. But if real. Sick ass disability.

>I know a software engineer who uses it all the time and he's doing fine.
Is this "software engineer" you?

Maybe you should stop doing drugs?

Tell me a joke right now faggot I bet you arent even clever or can lift 225

>Tell me a joke right now faggot
Weed is for fags. Case in point being you. Pretty funny right?

not really you are the definition of a tryhard fag that could maybe make a twelve year old laugh? Is that what you want to be famous for? Grade school humor?

And you completely dodged the 225 which tells me you are weaker than sick dog

Sorry to hear this.

Can you seek uncompelling counseling from FM ?

Attached: ongzonsg.jpg (1080x1074, 141.56K)

ITT: tobacco and alcohol industry kiddie diddlers trying to act edgy.

You seem pretty upset there champ. Do you need a timeout?

>This is what weedfags consider "humor"

I agree with you user. I smoked with friends in high school and it was good times. Moved to a recreational state by happenstance later on and smoked dabs at 90 plus thc a lot and took edibles and smoked a shit ton of 25+ thc or really good terps flower for a few years. I recently quit cold turkey after realizing I don’t really like the mild anxiety and not knowing really the full extent of the other things it could be doing to me. I’m glad I got in and out early and I feel a bit sad for all the people who live in states where it will just now be a big fad and we will have millions more getting high all the time. I don’t buy that it makes anyone more creative either. If anything we need people to critically think about things more now and then test their theories, the last thing we need is a bunch of dude but what if aliens type people.

nah champ, I need you to explain why you are weak

>get in and out early
>bragging about THC potency like anyone gives a fuck
people have been smoking hash for thousands of years and hash(oil) for decades and it is has been refined into a very stable product

I am glad you and your little high school buddies had your giggles and now you are playing it cool.
>mild anxiety
Lmao its weed dude

>>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
it's funny though

yeah I asked OP for a little joke and it turns out he is a total retard

What's funny about laughing at shit while high that isn't funny?

I did tell a joke you're too high to get it

You're right it doesn't make anybody more creative. It just makes stupid shit sound smart because you're more retarded after smoking weed.

I smoked on and off for almost a decade, and it was fun when I was young and did it with friends and played games/had someone to bounce off of with dumb ideas. but then I got older and my friends stopped while I kept going and became that stoner guy that no one really wants to be around cuz they're high all the time. Not to mention how much money I wasted on it. When the novelty runs out and your daily routine is wake up and be high all day and that's your natural state of being, it gets pretty sad. The only good thing is it's easy to quit cold turkey. Smoking weed is a nausea suppressant, and being a chronic smoker makes you feel nauseated, so while quitting I had to deal with feeling nauseated for about 3 weeks, but then it was smooth sailing from there. been THC free for 2 years.

>Try hard fag tries hard
Nobody cares faggot, you're concerned about what other people do and that's pretty fucking faggy. Sage in all fields reply if nigger