Its cool how you can say "smashing pumpkins" in pretty much any workplace in burgerland and they dont understand what...

Its cool how you can say "smashing pumpkins" in pretty much any workplace in burgerland and they dont understand what you're talking about. Or they think you're discussing that craptastic 90s band.

Attached: pumpkins.jpg (2400x2335, 459.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/8/2109231/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whatever, Britbong

Did you just assume my geographic location? I just like calling my fellow Americans burgers. And theres nothing wrong with that. I think its funny. If that offends you it means you're fat.

Attached: Bacon double guinness.jpg (474x474, 41.38K)

ITT: yuropeons boast about bursting into productive American workplaces and zero context shouting "smashing pumpkins"

jewish hands typed this

jews are the most disgusting pieces of dogshit that ever lived to curse humanity.

Try harder, you're 0 for 2.

Attached: is blood.jpg (1024x1024, 306.65K)

post foreskin, jewboy

Go dilate, faggot.

0 for 3 by the way. Circumcisions are common here in the US and it means squat about your religion.

Attached: is frank.jpg (960x705, 75.36K)

>tacitly acknowledges he's a jew

I think we're done here

I think you're desperately trying to 1up. Not a jew but IDGAF what you think. All your little shots in the dark were wrong.

Burger.

You're fat, arent you? Thats what this is really about. Burger.

>Not a jew
see

You're fat.

Whats wrong lard ass? Had to take a break and get something to eat?

Oh he saged my thread. Definitely a land whale.

hungry, hungry holohoax survivor detected

What? You're fat? Thats terrible.

>Presidentially Plump

And its a pedocrat too. They're always haters. Always angry about something. And you're fat on top of that. What a shame.

okay groomer

dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/8/2109231/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-33

yes, part 33

What the fuck does it mean?

touching children

Still trying to wash off that pedocrat stench. But it wont wash off.

Attached: kyle crowd.jpg (980x1024, 142.84K)

that pedocrat stench.

Attached: dems NY groomers.jpg (1618x1758, 377.86K)

Disgusting child abusing pedocrats.

Attached: tranny MUSS.jpg (800x500, 100.98K)

>gotta keep den chillins dumb and stoopid
>makes 'em easier to groom