What the fuck is happening?

What the fuck is happening?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1440x2018, 388.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GXvV6Pybns
politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/11/blog-posting/no-covid-19-vaccines-arent-responsible-increase-de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link the video

youtube.com/watch?v=-GXvV6Pybns

HMMMM I WONDER

Jews?

Literal fake news.

Gee whiz Who knows!! If people had a spine, a revolution would’ve happened by now

>unexplainable
>unexpected

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (675x450, 31.39K)

Nobody's watching your schizo video. Either link to a web page or fuck off.

>have an unexplainable increased
jesus christ, learn english

>NYEEEEH!!!!!!!! TROOF BAD!!!!!!!

wait.... I see that her autocorrect added a "d" at the end of increase, thus rendering everything said in the post completely false and unbacked by any proof whatsoever. learn English retard LMAO reddit wins again

Bro maybe 1% of folks 18 - 49 have life insurance. A few more died than normal. Big yawn, sweaty. Most folks that age can't even get shit tier benefits let alone a nice perk like life insurance.

DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT!

Attached: V.jpg (474x474, 11.13K)

Yeah

Capcha: SAY88

Yeah well COVID will do that. Protect yourself. Get vaccinated and boosted today

>learn English
Learn capitalization.

The vax will flat out kill you. It's starting to come out on how bad it is.

politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/11/blog-posting/no-covid-19-vaccines-arent-responsible-increase-de/

>COVID causes increase in deaths
>Gets reported that way
>Rightwing fake news sphere claims the deaths are supposedly "unexplained" and suggest it's COVID vaccines
>Rightwingers too dumb to actually fact check this and just believe their favorite fox/Twitter liars of choice.

Follow The Science(TM) TRUMPTARDS

>It'll kill you! I saw a Facebook meme about it!

what an antisemitic statement