What do you hate about your job?

What do you hate about your job?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (500x377, 70.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate my uniform

during the week I have a salary accounting job that I absolutely love. My boss is an equally introverted, very laid back mid 50s milf and i have zero supervision. I think I must be dreaming sometimes. My workload is pretty light too. During the weekend, i work one day a week as an assistant manager at a dollar store 5min from home. Out here it's the boonies where everything is 30min+ away. That job has its good days and bad days. Today it was fucking awful. Most days it's very laid back and fun. I only make about $100 a week at this second job, which basically comes out to gas money for my main job. But it gives me a hard to describe, elusive feeling of comfidence at my main job, from being able to let my guard down and be casual with the total losers and trash people who come shop there. It rounds me as a person and improves my social graces by giving me more depth. Otherwise I worry everyone around me will realize I'm an austismal escapist nutcase who abuses substances and plays video games every free moment, instead of seeing me as the quiet sensible person I suggest myself to be at my main job.

Nothing, I get to work in my PJs and have a shit ton saved because I live in an RV. Total monthly cost for Food, Insurance, Fuel and Water is about $300. I make $25/hr

Job?

how long have you been doing this, how many hours do you consistently work, and what the fuck do you do?
>this gon b gud

I make 25 an hour as a call center agent. I am also 25 years old. Rate me

are you in sales? what line of work

I love fucking people's handle time up. I used to work at a call center, I know how to fuck with those wagies

Built for BBC

this job would be great if it wasn't for the fuckin' customers

Attached: 785e5c61cdec3215fb898545cdffabf4.jpg (500x557, 43.75K)

Drained my 12 year old cock to her so much.

Been doing this since 2020 and work roughly "8" hours, work is pretty slow now that people are going back into work so its just me writing up reports and replying to costumers. my position is an IT technician, I pretty much remotely connect to boomers computers and fix their fuck ups or they call me and I walk them through it. Sometimes I have to go into physical locations if I need to replace broken hardware in server rooms or if a node goes out I have to install a new one. maybe once every few years I have to go in and set up entire networks into fresh buildings, But usually its one days work because its all hands on deck.

Being a crypto investor is a 24/7 job.
I love that it's super easy, but I hate the hours.

Attached: image.jpg (1366x3690, 477K)

Not getting relieved on time by the black ppl in the morning shift

im unemployed because I am a mentally ill retard that cant go on disability. oh well, got to get another job

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

Idiot customers and their attempts at using industry jargon.

Going to work.

My job rules, but it is in a small tourist town and the tourists are insufferable, plus it is a 35 minute drive one way through a sketchy mountain pass filled with fucking deer and elk half the year, it is about an hour and a half in the winter and often a slow shitty drive

Attached: 1652019473147.png (720x720, 535.43K)

Quite glad you asked.
>goofy ass corporate doesn't actually give a fuck, even in a pandemic
>grown """men""" whining and complaining about being asked to do a job they're already overpaid to do and have been for years (in some cases, decades)
>childish behavior even from zone-supervisors
>not everyone is held to the same standard: some folks are basically allowed to wear earbuds and drive around ON the seatbelts, despite constantly being told not to
>disrespectful workers who won't shut up and listen during the morning pre-shifts
>no extra incentives for working in weather extremes (like when it's 17ºF or 95+ºF)
>half the damn lifts don't even work most of the time
>dimensioners don't work, except for that ONE that wasn't decommissioned like the other original 3
>giving positions of leadership to practical high-schoolers who will powertrip about the smallest shit
>locker-room mentality
>customers complaining non-stop about shit that we can't control (sorry if your $400 rug didn't come picture-perfect, as it had to share a couple of trailers with an excess of 30K pounds worth of other freight)
>that "bonus" was bullshit
>they're only now deciding to enforce wearing masks
About all I can think of atm. Had this been two years ago, I could say more, but certain coworkers/supervisors that were the biggest problems either quit, got fired, or died.

Attached: fedex-freight-squarelogo-1557337356325.png (100x100, 3.77K)

My former job many years ago, my boss at the time hated me from the moment I had the interview and basically everyone did there, To this day I have NO IDEA why they hired me. From the first day, my Boss tried a way to fire me, but I turned up everyday, never late, did my job and never went hoe. However, after 12 months of this I fucking had enough, especially when an older member of the company took me out on a fishing tip and told me I had to "pull my socks up" otherwise they were going to sack me for reason's I could not fathom, I decided to destroy the company from within "white ant" the place. Every time they accused me of something I did not do, I smashed something. I broke so much shit, that the company went bankrupt.. I left for a better job and have enjoyed my life. I saw my Boss about 10 years afterwards, he was doing a lawn mowing for a job....