Why do blacks love chicken so much?

Why do blacks love chicken so much?

Attached: 0A05F40E-7706-4970-B187-D1DF7E2816A0.jpg (250x295, 26.02K)

who doesn't like chicken?

chicken has always been cheaper than beef, most minorities love chicken over beef

>who doesn't like chicken?

Beat me to it.

Is that actually true? Is there some sort of quantified study that shows blacks love chicken more than other demographics?

Attached: 1659376389661436.jpg (514x504, 64.57K)

>muh studies
>can’t prove it with study so not true
Ok, tell me who in this day and time finance that study? Who would actually put their name on it for fear of being racist?

it's cheap

Can't afford anything else

kek

>don't confuse the issue with facts

/thread

Why do blacks love watermelon

If loving fried chicken and watermelons makes me a nigger, guess what? I'm the biggest nigger there is.

Aryan reporting in. Fried chicken is my favorite food.

I am an alien because every white guy I know has a boner for steak and every black I know does indeed have a lust for fried chicken.

My black girlfriend and I get wings often so she's likely on the fried chicken train as well.

Any Forums says i am a nigger because I love watermelon, chickens and 7up/sprite.

Fried chicken franchises like Popeyes and KFC thrive in black neighborhoods and others don't as well.

No need for gay college studies, the market speaks for itself.

It is here where I am at my blackest, and I'm a white guy.

Attached: Cane's.jpg (1440x961, 258.35K)

Yeah but McDonalds do well there too. Just cheap food. If they put a French restaurant in the hood and came up with some "down" menu items and had some black entertainer or athlete endorse it, you probably couldn't run em out. Still they luvs da yardbird tho.

Some French dishes might go over well in the hood. I'd go to such a place just to hear people try to pronounce the menu items.

Attached: Coq Au Vin.jpg (1500x2250, 627.73K)

Yeah maybe. It would have to be very palatable French food if so.

I've never met a single black person who even knows what French food is. And aside from like fish and baguettes and wine I don't know either lol.

No law is broken more regularly than the handicapped parking spot at popeye's during the dinner rush.

>Why do blacks love watermelon
i like watermelon, I just don't go glutton on it like niggers.

Attached: corner.jpg (300x348, 25.11K)

What kills me is when I'm in the drive through and it starts taking like 15 minutes I'm pissed, and all the blacks are just chillin in their cars like they got all the time in the world.

Maybe they don't work....

How about french fries?

"Maybe"...??

At least they use a parking spot. Many places they just park in front of the damn door like they live there and sheee-it.

because it's fucking delicious and fills you up. what do you eat OP? Dicks? You sound like a massive retarded faggot

>How about french fries?
De Fry be col, I be popin a cap in yo ass, mofuckka

fuck you nigger. I got a tree for you to hang on