How did this Hampton Brandon fucker do it??

does xanax really make you not give a fuck that much to where you can go out in public and act like he did?

Attached: artworks-000345800136-px326m-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 74.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPd-Devqy9A&ab_channel=Liutauras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you on Any Forums on a Saturday night

Attached: 1659824961517859.jpg (1024x709, 72.76K)

because I'm a lonely fuckup that's slowly dying inside

Attached: 1650923322622.jpg (1305x1265, 480.94K)

We call it being bartarded here. It makes you incomprehensible and not care about anything because it makes you retarded.

I wish I could be like that and finally be happy with everything for once

Attached: 1659744779002045.png (701x738, 487.9K)

Just keep it TTD.

Yes they are a bad drug to abuse because you'll end up doing some dumb shit.
Also the withdrawal and memory loss that will last for years.

it seems to work,it seems to always eliminate anxiety

Attached: 3161316.jpg (917x1173, 159.48K)

that's correct, yes. I used to pop xanax and klonipin with the boys and we'd go on shoplifting sprees. this went on for years and we were never caught. I'm talking stealing expensive shit from best buy/target/Wal Mart. plus we'd drive around and steal countless cases of beer from grocery stores

Xanax will fuck your life up if you let it. I nearly got my ass beat to death when I took a bunch of xanax and tried to start a fight with the biggest dude at the bar.

I don't fuck with benzos anymore, the withdrawal sucks ass, they're habit forming and the memory loss was total shit.

that seems like such a fucking fun thrill. I want to take a test drive

Attached: 6126272.jpg (1160x910, 95.15K)

At first yea it feels like youre light and everything flows out if you but after a few weeks like any drug you start to need it to just function

member when he got hit by a car

seems like a better plan and swing at shit than wasting everything away alone and stuck with myself in my room like I'm dying

Attached: IMG_2143.jpg (1188x917, 97.43K)

I don’t know but if you use your charisma it can really get you places. It’s good to have past experiences so you’re socially calibrated. The first step is to socialize,

all your inhibitions go out the window. it's great in moderation... the feeling is unreal the first few times. it's like you turn into jello but anons are correct, it's generally not worth it. plus you won't even remember the good times you had so it's ultimately like what's the point? i watched a buddy of mine rip up his finished shed board by board because he thought he lost a xanax pill in there. literally tore the place apart. it brings out the worst in some people as well. taking a pill here and there is okay but remember to take into consideration you can only die from withdrawals from two substances.... alcohol and benzos. I haven't taken one in years and I have no plans to change that

Oh man TTD streaming era was a golden era

Nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=SPd-Devqy9A&ab_channel=Liutauras

who is this faggot?

and people idolize andrew taint lol, Hampton Brandon was fucking a1

I just want to not give a fuck anymore, about anything in any capacity. That's like the closest to lobotomizing yourself while toeing the line of remaining sane

Attached: 56161616.jpg (1147x901, 97.17K)

it's a lot like alcohol. targets similar receptors in the brain. main difference is the lack of belligerence and (mostly) coordination. you'll be coherent, but wont remember most of it. in small doses it's great. i only take 0.5 mg at a time and it's been great. however i have little memory of the last 5 or so years and the withdrawals are still absolute hell. 3 days without it and i was ready to kill myself.

I used to pop pills and drink often I just do shrooms on occasion but thats it. Go the psychedelic route instead and see if that helps your situation

the problem with psychs is it feels like it'll make me go fully schizo so I have this idea of needing to guard myself against that shit. If that makes sense

Attached: 73737237.jpg (694x1095, 106.21K)

Hampton was antisocial psychotic wigger

antisocial? Dude found a way to make everyone turn heads and be intrigued or annoyed or just whatever the fuck so I think he kicked whatever antisocial issue he ever had. I can always respect an outcast loner doing shit to finally turn everything on it's head, regardless of drug intake or other means

Attached: 72672472.jpg (1108x1147, 144.53K)