We deserve $15 an hour

>we deserve $15 an hour

Attached: z4wpivq0h4ez.jpg (3036x4048, 952.89K)

If you don't like it, make your own food instead of going to FatDonalds.sage

and you think the robots replacing them will do better

Um yes, absolutely lmao

have you ever considered that you'd get better service if employers were compensated better?

the quality of food is what you pay for it

mental gymnastics of you retards: "I DON'T THINK I GET PAID ENOUGH SO IM JUST GOING TO DO MY JOB WRONG. SURELY THAT WILL MAKE THEM SEE MY VALUE AND PAY ME MORE!"

Nobody cares.

If anyone has poor long term memory, fast food is very likely already bugs. Stop eating that shit.

Time is money bitch ;)

cry more faggot.

that's right you little cuck, I put the cheese on the outside of the burger. I also squirted the ketchup and mayo on the far side of the burger so one half is dry as fuck while the other half is way too wet and gross. You know why? Because fuck you, that's why. Oh what's that little buck-toothed Billy boy? You don't like it? Well too bad. Now eat that disgusting calorie dense piece of shit that "burger". I don't give a shit about "customer service" I just want my paycheck, so when I make your burger in the worst way possible you should be thankful that I didn't hock up the thickest, nastiest loogie and spit right into your fat face. That burger you are gonna eat is going to be the worst burger in the world. And guess what little cucks? I'm proud of it. Oh what's that? You're never coming back again? We just lost a customer? Yeah right. See you tomorrow, little Billy. See you tomorrow.

Attached: 372453423.gif (220x220, 259.85K)

When are people gonna realize increasing minimum wage doesn't bring up the bottom half on a more level playing field with the top half? It just devalues the dollar, which in turn makes everything disproportionally inflated. So you'll actually have less buying power, wagie. Sounds like Bernie Sanders economics. Let's print more money and give everyone 1000 dollars a month for being a couch potato. I'm sure we'll all live like kings then.

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

Ok bootlicker

This

Attached: 1634656972547.png (443x632, 265.2K)

You get what you pay for.

Attached: 1657833585447.jpg (676x946, 263.01K)

Except he's right. Give everyone $1,000 a month and watch $1,000 become the new zero.

it is true if you just print it. However,if major businesses actually paid a living wage without passing the buck back to customers...

Nice. Just cherry pick an image of a shitly made burger and assume every fast food worker does the same. What a fucking dumb cunt

Don't forget food service jobs are entry level jobs. They aren't meant to be careers, unless you intend on being in food service management and work your way up to corporate level. So entry level jobs shouldn't pay what career jobs do. Maybe more than the guy taking tickets at the ferris wheel, but not what folks who have gone to school and trained for a skill or profession make.