Untitled

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-182954~2.png (654x788, 677.83K)

Attached: ab7fa8079d56a5c844f29fb3f6604135.jpg (595x841, 429.54K)

what the hell user

Attached: unknown.jpg (1599x783, 918.46K)

Hey everyone! How y'all doin?

Attached: I'M HERE BITCHES.gif (498x362, 556K)

hello

Hey m8, how's it going?

Hey skull, pretty tiring day, helped a family member move and did some shopping for most of the morning and afternoon, currently playing some Sentinels mods. How about you?

Attached: D4ZAADfWAAAKRt2.jpg large.jpg (2048x1212, 273.6K)

Hey dude, kicking ass over here, some spicy tacos kicked my ass pretty hard, will have them again tomorrow!

Attached: LIL DEUCE.gif (200x200, 18.85K)

Mm, can't personally relate, but I can see that if you're a huge spice fan. Anything else special about them, or just that they were spicy?

Attached: EHSBs7IUYAALtR8.jpg large.jpg (1280x471, 83.72K)

test

Hello, frens! Looks like I can post every now and again.

>Opossum

Ah, hey Possum. So is the rangeban over, or..?

Attached: D2tw0bvU0AAfvNU.jpg large.jpg (2048x1448, 167.29K)

I guess not every IP I could switch into is banned yet. I hope that idiotic namefag on /adv/ doesn't ruin it for everyone again, but he will.

Anyway, I'm here! But looks like I might have missed Skully. Those spicy tacos were too rough on him.

I am probably going to start the Yugioh 5Ds manga tonight.

>Opossum

Do you know I am yugioh
I remote viewed the pharaoh
He said I love myself

Oh, it's a specific person on a specific board ruining things for your IP range/address? That is very exciting though, I'd say it's a pretty good manga. Significantly different story from the anime, but still a good one in my opinion.

Attached: LMG.png (540x467, 102.92K)

Are you CIA? I wish every CIA agent who reads this post would die.

He's the most conspicuous since he namefags constantly and gets banned every time he posts. I get stuck with his bans all the time, so I'd guess he's a large part of the range-banning now. I maybe watched one episode of 5Ds back in the day and rolled my eyes at the motorcycles, so I won't honestly know what the original anime was like. Even hazily remembering GX, I could tell how different the manga was. Well, I'm just here for the duels at the end of the day, and seeing cards. I saw in a recent set, there were a bunch of manga cards from R and the GX manga that finally got made into cards 15 years later. I like seeing where cards first started.

Remind me again which Yugioh manga you have read. I got all I could from Nyaa. I'm sad the OCG Stories lore manga only just started and that the first arc is about Sky Strikers. Who gives a damn about cute girls?

>Opossum

I've read the 5Ds and the Zexal manga. Hey, Dark Magician Girl is a popular card for a reason.

Attached: RTC.png (1110x602, 184.08K)

That's true. I've only recently gotten on the Dark Magician Girl bandwagon, being too much of a hipster when I was a kiddo. I was more of an Injection Fairy Lily guy. But I have been thinking about making a DMG deck with her support girls.

But Sky Strikers are lame and I don't care about thirteen year olds saving the world or whatever. I'm not sure what Yugioh archetype lore I would even want in the manga. Maybe Duel Terminal stuff?

I can't remember, which decks were you into?

>Opossum

Attached: 74950235_p0.jpg (900x1200, 231.17K)

Hello, little soup fairy!

>Opossum

I remember using Lily a good amount back in middle school, the deckbuilding pleb I was. In particular I've liked using water and chaos dragon decks, although moreso Synchro dragon decks. I've also dabbled in some Fire and Crystal Beast stuff, although I never actually got Rainbow Dragon.

Attached: BGS.png (800x600, 242.36K)

I'm not Cia I just had training online to do it lol

She's good and simple. Wish she would get another retrain. Her tuner one is sadly lacking.

I see, I see. I played with Chaos Sorcerer back in the day, the working man's chaos. I have read the first chapter of 5Ds. I hope not every duel is going to be an asspull Synchro spot play. I like variety with my asspulls. Synchros are cool, though. They are academically my favorite summoning type. The combination of levels and tuners makes for much more engaging plays than XYZ or that Link garbage.

Drink your alphabet soup.

>Opossum