Trans “discussion” thread

trans “discussion” thread

Attached: C61278BC-D188-47F6-B02C-1FF75BB95A10.png (1200x1200, 63.35K)

hey frens hope some of u made it

Is this the thread where we're continuing the discussion we had in ? Cause if so, I'll continue here.

yea that’s why i made this, are u the one from ovarit?

trans
human

pick one

Yup.

>if there was no pressure, then maybe someone who’s “trans” in our current society would just be a boy who acts like this, or a girl who acts like this. but we don’t live in that world, and as it is now, there are two fundamental societal roles, and some ppl born into one wish they could live in the other.
I think we should be doing everything to be dismantling those social roles. Everything possible. That's why I'm a TERF. But I fear trans people are just re-enforcing them.

> also, the trans ppl that u describe, the ones that make u hate trans ppl, who want to enforce a bunch of restrictions and control speech while using their speech to be incredibly cruel to anyone they disagree with, i can’t stand those ppl either. i’m pretty sure most trans ppl hate them too. they’re a minority in the trans community that live on twitter or wherever, and only accomplish making the rest of us look horrible
See, unfortunately, I think this speaks to the fundamental problem with your movement. That literally anyone can just say they're "trans" for oppression points, and then identify into this movement in order to be an obnoxious asshole.
It speaks to the problem I mentioned earlier about "distinguishing genuine trans prisoners from cis-male rapists who just say they're trans." There is literally no way to distinguish between those two groups of people: it's fundamentally impossible. Because it's all based on something people feel in their heads, and people can lie about that. Likewise, I don't think you can prevent your own movement from being taken over by charlatans because you have no gatekeeping metrics. Which I do feel bad about, but not as bad as I would feel if I didn't think your movement wasn't based on a fundamental lie anyway.

> also im pretty sure children cant get the surgery till they’re 18.
That's unfortunately not true. It's happened as early as 14. Earlier, even, I think.

post something scarier. protip: you can't.

Attached: mirror.jpg (1000x1000, 75.9K)

You know come to think of it, it might not be easy to go over all our talking points in this forum. Especially with all the other people posting memes left and right. Wanna connect on discord or something?
We can continue our "Ovarit vs. trans" discussion there.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 011244.jpg (496x149, 19.33K)

>I think we should be doing everything to be dismantling those social roles.
i think things are honestly going in that direction, ideally more but it is getting there. a lot of trans ppl take kinda a different approach though. it’s more like, regardless of their body, there should be nothing exclusive to ppl born as one sex or as the other. and they include in that pronouns like “he” and “she”, even words like “men” and “women”. whether that is a good idea depends on whether u see the words as inherently being more attached to the biological sex, or to the social role. whereas ur approach is to just remove the social role entirely. ig that should be the end goal rly, but hopefully the two movements can give each other momentum which i think they are for the most part.

>literally anyone can just say they're "trans" for oppression points, and then identify into this movement in order to be an obnoxious asshole
this.. is a legitimate problem we have yea, idk why the trans community is so afraid of gatekeeping even at their own detriment. they’ll treat literal fetishists who literally admit they’re transitioning for a fetish, the same as everyone else. there are other trans ppl who i’ve seen agree, but unfortunately the most popular belief remains “inclusivity above all else”. which sounds nice until u put it into practice.

>There is literally no way to distinguish between those two groups of people: it's fundamentally impossible. Because it's all based on something people feel in their heads, and people can lie about that.
i disagree w this. just bc we don’t currently make the distinction doesn’t mean we can’t. we’re able to determine if someone is clinically insane in a trial, not through brain scans, but through analysis of their interrogations, their actions, their words. problems that aren’t physically measured can still be diagnosed, not with 100% accuracy, but fairly close.

alr yea whats ur discord?

>all those trannies who were left trigged, seething, demoralized and depressed because they had to look at themselves during zoom conference calls throughout the pandemic
top kek, fuck trannies, fuck kikes, fuck fags, fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1648026894221.png (606x610, 737.54K)

that meme wasnt even posted here ur being schizophrenic

The only trans right is the right to cut your dick or sew one to your groin.

You don't have a right to force others to pretend you are a woman.

Attached: 1659789574248499.png (640x1375, 570.35K)

we dont want the right to force others to think of us as anything. we just want the right to transition and not be treated objectively worse. like we dont wanna be denied healthcare or a job bc we’re trans. those rights are not guaranteed btw, trump was literally trying to get those removed. that’s why we have to fight for them.

>t. tranny kikes
keep seething, and dont forget to dilate, depth lost is lost forever

> i think things are honestly going in that direction
I'm not so sure. I think the trans movement in general is a huge step backwards.
> it’s more like, regardless of their body, there should be nothing exclusive to ppl born as one sex or as the other. and they include in that pronouns like “he” and “she”, even words like “men” and “women”.
I don't agree with this. There are differences between men and women. Biological ones, evolutionary ones. Significant ones. We don't have to deny them in order to achieve equality. In fact, I think denying them could be detrimental to our movement. It could mean that our attempts to make women and men equal lose legitimacy as they become more and more divorced from reality.
There are no, say for example, jobs that should only be available to men or only available to women. But transwomen do NOT have a right, for example, to straight male attraction. Or gay female attraction, for that matter. Some things really are exclusive.

Attached: 1659828879614593.png (917x1027, 31.16K)

what site is that

Are you familar with the story behind the word "retarded?" The scientific word for a retarded person used to actually be "moron." And then they changed it because people were using it as an insult. "Oh no, they're not a moron, don't say that! They're just 'retarded', diminished, like fire retardant."
We all know what happened then. People started using "retarded" to mean "moron," and we were all back at square one. Now they're trying to replace the word "retarded" with some longer term, but I don't think that's gonna work. People are just gonna use the longer term. I've already heard girls use the term "special" (as in "special needs") to insult people. (e.g. "Oh, that's so 'special' lol")
That's what I think is gonna happen here. When you redefined the word "women," people just used the term "biological woman" to say what they'd meant all along. Now I've heard various trans people trying to redefine the word "biological woman," but that's not gonna work. Even if they succeed in redefining "biological woman" (and I doubt they will), people are just gonna use whatever new word they come up with to say what they really mean. I've even seen female dressing rooms with signs that said "no AMABs allowed."

idk

Attached: 1659724655685195.jpg (622x751, 93.06K)

women deserve rape, except for if they like it

Attached: 1659795241338423.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

No you want the right to be shit people in jobs and "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME BECAUSE I AM TRANS, IT'S A TRANS RIGHT TO BE SHITTY PERSON AND OT BE FIRED!!!" and you want to be treated like a special princess or whatever stupid gender you pretend you are. you are a freak, you look ugly and everybody that has sex with you that doesn't know you are trans will punch you in the fucking face.

What is a woman?

Attached: 1659795379592155.jpg (878x849, 257.24K)

> whether that is a good idea depends on whether u see the words as inherently being more attached to the biological sex, or to the social role
I think it should be more attached to biological sex, for the reasons stated before. I think the social role should be done away with, and doesn't need preservation.
> whereas ur approach is to just remove the social role entirely
Yeah, basically.
> ig that should be the end goal rly, but hopefully the two movements can give each other momentum which i think they are for the most part
Again, not so sure about that.

I'd like to respond to more of your points, but unfortunately I'm going out to dinner now. I'll be happy to hit you up later, though.
My discord is kalkazar#3668. Hmu.

try and avoid those mirrors, tranny, wouldnt want you to see your hideous monstrous reflection and suddenly decide to kill yourself

Attached: Our Lady of Perpetual Disdain.png (600x702, 622.28K)

Attached: 1605321091090.jpg (1600x900, 527.96K)

Lmao the trannies won't even read this pic, it will be too triggering

No, you don't have the right to be a pervert in the women's bathroom.

Trans rights are pervert rights.

Attached: 1234567891011.jpg (904x864, 100.14K)

>we dont want the right to force others to think of us as anything. we just want the right to transition

You already have it, go cut your dick in peace my child.

> a job bc we’re trans

You don't have a right to force others to associate with you. Repeat after me , Freedom of association is one of the most important human rights.

>trump was literally trying to get those removed. that’s why we have to fight for them.

Like you were fighting against the democrats when they made it legal to refuse medical care to people who refused the vaccine ?

yea i believe there are differences too. transitioning is basically just the act of changing those specific differences as much as possible. i think being born with gender dysphoria is a kind of intersex, with the body’s sex not developing in sync with the biological instincts related to physical sex. not like trans women and cis women have identical brains, but i think something goes wrong like a hormonal imbalance very early on that makes your instincts “feel like” you should be the other sex. and since there is no known way of changing that to cure gender dysphoria, we can either do nothing about it or change our bodies instead. which, if done before your mid 20s or so, can change a lot of those biological differences. it’s still intersex to a degree. but we have never had a problem calling intersex ppl “he” or “she” anyway.

>transwomen do NOT have a right, for example, to straight male attraction. Or gay female attraction, for that matter.
i agree. no one has a right to anyone’s attraction. i think a lot, like a lot, more trans ppl agree with u than u think. there are enough messed up ppl saying that stuff to make a big compilation of them, (most of them shouldnt even be considered trans in the first place but oh well ““inclusivity””) but ive never actually met a trans person, even online, who actually wanted that. we also don’t want it to be illegal to misgender someone either. actually it’s the other way around, in texas it is literally illegal to *not* misgender a trans person who’s under 18. idk how that is possible but it is. absolutely horrible, and if it was the other way around it would be horrible too.