How did she end up here?

How did she end up here?

Attached: B78024B7-DF1A-4F20-BB43-3C9FAAF1A35F.jpg (500x500, 37.57K)

Lack of father/too much father

She has retardation and is obsessed with orgasming and sex (as all retards are)

looks like she walked in and sat down

Attached: 1653888247026.jpg (2417x2160, 1.39M)

I wish there was more of her butthole out there.

its the destiny of all goyim

kill yourself.

we got very, very lucky.

Who is that ugly whore?
Oh, isn't it that retarded who got abused several times as a kid?
I think I remember her, her name is AIDS Dolphine or something.

She's a white woman. White women are the most degerate group of people on this planet.

>How did she end up here?
you posted it

Attached: 1658893139118556.jpg (764x960, 54.65K)

Also the most desirable hence her ability to drain millions of simpbux for finger banging her cooter. She is on easy street

Found the coon.

Firstly, lower your voice
Second - that was 18 months ago

In conclusion - she's taken her fanbase for saps. She built up a rabid fanbase who latch onto her every breath and heartbeat. She's currently worth £5 million, and at the moment is teasing her new nipples for all they're worth, and upon the point of revelation, she'll double her worth

She's a fucking genius, and she's exploiting imbecilic incels like you to get her that wealth.

She is worth way more than 5 mill. Her house alone is worth twice that

her company at last fiscal year end was £4.7 million. I was rounding up. Personal wealth is off the books and varies depends on who you ask, but is largely down to opinion.

th0t5b4y is down
it's over

Plus I know where she lives. Her house is £1.5 mill tops. If she lived in London, then yeah, but she's 2 miles from her mum;s house. Prices are lower in the Brighton area

>she's 2 miles from her mum;s house.
I would pay a lot to be the fly on the wall when her source of income was revealed to the family.

She has a 2 floor white wall country mansion with 2000 sq ft bedrooms. Not some dingy up and down at the edge of town

She clears 500k per month. Clears

who fucks your mom

>being a whore
>genius
A woman doesn't need to be a genius to take advantage of the pathetic gynocratic shitheap that western civilisation has become for monetary gain.