Why does it mean when a girl starts out warm, friendly, excitable, kind of like an open book...

Why does it mean when a girl starts out warm, friendly, excitable, kind of like an open book, and pretty much like the nicest person ever? Then, over time, becomes quiet, distant, aloof, locked in her head, a closed book, and isn't nearly as responsive? Then, out of the blue, mentions going out of town with her boyfriend, but says she doesn't want to call him that, and needs to clarify things with him, but dodges any question asked about him? Then she comes back over the weekend and seems irritable, short, seemingly on-edge, and like she's trying to put up a wall around her? Then she disappears for a couple months, and you barely hear anything from her besides an out-of-context "everything is fine"? And then she finally returns, but doesn't bother talking to anybody anymore (not even the people she used to be chummy with)?

I'm worried.

Attached: IMG_20220806_151317_926-1.jpg (1024x1280, 158.8K)

PEDOPHILE FAGGOT ENJOY PRISON

Girls switch up all the time. It doesn't have to do anything with you.

>Practically begs to be raped.
>Doesnt get raped.
I dont know user. What do you think?

what anime that picture from ? thank u user

Not OP but the anime is Serial Experiments Lain.
It's one of those bullshit animes that explore the human condition

>filtered

thank you user.
do you know anything else like that type of anime ? am curious about it .
appreciate it

haibane renmei i guess

It means you're posting this pasta yet again.

bad mental health

bad relationship

or, she learned more about you and didn't like what she saw.

the fact you're obsessing over a girl in a quasi-relationship that has given you barely any attention. Indicates to me that you're probably annoying her with your desperation.

she doesn't have a boyfriend. That's why she isn't giving you details. She is also covering her tracks incase you try to facebook/instagram stalk her

she probably wants you to fuck off. Take the hint

where? nothing's coming up in the archives.

he never indicated about any specific attention (or lack of) from her, and indicates she's doing this to more people than him.

It's the one where he posts this setup and eventually in the thread convinces himself that the boyfriend is abusing her and he needs to do something about it. Meant to draw replies, nothing more.

>Then, over time, becomes quiet, distant, aloof, locked in her head, a closed book, and isn't nearly as responsive?

also, self involved socially inept people tend to think others treat them the same as other people.

and I'm still not finding any evidence to corroborate your claims.

that's a broad description suggesting she's behaving this way generally, and not to anybody specific.

That's because you are the evidence dumb shit.

but where?

Just move along to the part where you think the boyfriend is isolating her and how you need to do something about it.

>the boyfriend is isolating her and how you need to do something about it
where did anybody say that?

abortion probably