Thats right you Nazis!

Thats right you Nazis!

Native American girl did better than all the men of her tribe put together and europeans with guns.

Eat that!

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (729x1080, 259.33K)

her brother did most of the work. shit tier bait, m8.

Does anyone who's not screaming autistic have an actual review of the film? I wanted to watch it tonight

Yay powerful feminine essence battles toxic evil violent and aggressive howling roaring male essence

YAAAAY FOR WOMEEEEN

YAAAAAAAYYYYY ISRAEEEEEEL

Predator comes to earth and acts aggressive

I think it was good, 8/10
And it wasn't overflowing with comedy like most "action" films these days.

If you're not a predator fan then it's a hard pass.

pretty good ngl, i did watch while a lil drunk but the action scenes are dope, great hand to hand combat scenes with the pred with dope gore, has a pop out shield he uses to cut someone in half.

Legitimately this x2

..... the predator gets fucked up by a bear and her brother she just finishes it off with a trap, I dont get the hate just because its a female protagonist

I just wish she got naked

More proof that guns are just implements of evil white supremacists. It also proved we had cartridge ammo in the early 1700s. Whites are always trying to hide REAL history. That's why we need CRT.

AVP had a female protagonist and you don't see anyone talking shit about that old movie.
I would wonder how this one is but with the hulu stamp I'm sure it's shit.

Attached: Taken2.png (928x1399, 93.01K)

It's only whites who care about gun 'rights' - what about the right to not get shot? POC are disproportionately killed by guns so they are tools of white supremacy.

> Be a super advanced alien from a civlization light years above humanity
> Have high tech weapons
> Dedicate your life to hunting
> Hunt and kill several trained soldiers in high alert on enemy lines
> Get killed by a bunch of fucking savages with stone tools and a bear
> Be Predator.

It didn't have brother and sister incest so i give it 3/10.

It doesn't capture the feel of a past era at all. Comanche were a horse tribe and it doesn't really show much of that - they never went anywhere without horses. All kinds of inaccuracies and bad cgi to boot.

the protag in avp was established as a strong climber and predator still did most of the work but she was actually smart enough to know when to get involved and when to keep her distance. She earned the predator's respect by fighting beside them. In prey she displays early on she has better skills in medicine and tracking but terrible combat skills. In the end she used traps like the original but even Arnold wouldn't go toe to toe

Two threads on Prey. The executives got their guerilla marketing crew working tonight.

They didn't actually watch the movie and AVP came out before they were born. They are simply looking for things to get mad at

Attached: 5436567.png (640x451, 43.54K)

because Any Forums is definitely the place to advertise mainstream movies. Idiot

movie had potential but got ruined with the whole empowerment agenda. She could have easily been a hunter along with the guys instead of being shit on the whole movie for being a woman ant that would have fixed a lot of the plot. Couldve been an underdog movie but they chose to go the empowerment route instead.

>mainstream
>hulu

uhhhh

It's just a movie. Go back to Any Forums.