How does b feel about anal prolapse? Anyone here ever been with someone who could do it?

How does b feel about anal prolapse? Anyone here ever been with someone who could do it?

I was never into it aside from morbid curiosity, but I've been dating a girl with a congenital condition affecting the connective tissue, and she's able to push about 6-8 inches of her colon out of her asshole. Now I'm kinda turned on by it.

Attached: guts out.jpg (600x600, 56.15K)

Hah and you believed that. She's had her anus ravaged by Niger cocks.

What. The. Fuck.

this does not happen by merely taking dick in the ass. ive taken plenty of dick in the ass and my anus does not do this

you are fucking weird

Attached: 1659750817420144.gif (500x545, 284.54K)

I like it but hate that I do, it's gross, unnatural and wrong but I'm attracted to the human body and its oddities

Yeah definitely not the case with her, she's got some other issues due to her condition but luckily they're manageable.

thats what it looks like if you prolapse your intestines through your anus.

Marry her dude. You lucky bastard

Attached: 1659830493291803.jpg (589x290, 166.13K)

You're very perceptive user.

A bit too soon for that but yeah, never thought I'd see this as being lucky, but I guess I am.

Attached: KZ4.jpg (1080x1350, 144.08K)

LIPS POUT
WALLS FALL OUT.
RED ROSE GROWS AS THE WALLS UNFOLD.
MY LAPSE
OH
OH
OH
PROLAPSE

that can't be healthy right?

the new soy nu-Any Forums could not handle prolapse user kek

More pics

I prefer it to be well marinated with shit before I indulge

Attached: dgg.jpg (644x360, 30.1K)

You are fucked up, OP

I think it’s fucking hot as hell. The chick here (Clairet, I think) is an extreme case, but man...

One day I swear I'll get her to make a vid

Funny how I find prolapse a turn on but scat is completely disgusting to me.

Attached: KZ6.jpg (320x320, 16.8K)

Yup. I’m a straight guy who’s into getting double fisted by his wife, and I couldn’t do that on a billion-dollar bet.

Yeah the pic is from a Clairet scene. My gf can't prolapse quite as much, but she's still able to push 6-8 inches out.

>I've been dating a girl with a congenital condition affecting the connective tissue,
Ehlers-Danlos?
>and she's able to push about 6-8 inches of her colon out of her asshole. Now I'm kinda turned on by it.
Well, you know what they say. When life gives you lemons, turn your pooper inside out. Or something like that.

Nothing funny about it. I’m the same.

I mean, I think vaginas are hot, but almost everything that comes from anywhere near the thing is horrible: blood, piss, babies...

I fucking lold

She's cute, got any pics of her prolapse?

Does your GF know you’re turned on by it? Does she do it for you?

Although I like to buttfuck women, I don't know that I'd go anywhere near that fucking disaster.

> When life gives you lemons, turn your pooper inside out. Or something like that.

I think you might have a first edition of that Chicken Soup For The Soul book.