Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Eagle Foresight.jpg (419x610, 272.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHG6qfIu48c
youtube.com/watch?v=fE2h3lGlOsk
youtube.com/watch?v=-RfraLLIQn4
youtube.com/watch?v=uRJxzGNL9es
youtube.com/watch?v=JItLrFU7CsM
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJQFHGrBwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you stare at the main menu of the mining vidya for long enough, the random message actually says that Twice threads are quite the Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Worst Ritual Monsters in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=QHG6qfIu48c

Attached: = =.jpg (96x96, 4.08K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo red.jpg (791x1200, 134.15K)

samefag

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that you're all doing well over there on this one mid-point of the weekend time we're in at the moment!
Have the frens been up to any of the particularly EPIC weekend partakings I've been hearing about?!

> From the evidenced gathered before me, it seems like this one day can be considered a bit of a continuation of a Frensday!
Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that the many dabblings there have been quite comfy ones FILLED with some of those RARE partakings I've been hearing about!
Anything cozy as heck going on there at the current hour?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens what feels like an ANCIENT sort of KJimmy-Jam these days but it's certainly still a CLASSIC BOP in my eyes from that one group of Kqts!
youtube.com/watch?v=fE2h3lGlOsk

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

Attached: Dami with wires.jpg (768x1024, 140.14K)

Samefag

> Did you know that Fallout 76 was originally going to feature the Twicefus but in the end, Godd Howard could only enact so many miracles at once and he was unable to put them in the vidya which is a major reason why it flopped so bad?! For any interested frens, post TWO (!) numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO (!) videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: why.png (648x862, 837.18K)

yeah no shit
nobody is hiding it
>expert post identifier

Greetings to you there as well, my fren!
I hope that those weekend times are in full-swing over there since you're basically a few days-ish into those by now!
> Anything truly EPIC going on there today, my fren?!

Maybe those card creations I've been hearing about as of late, I heard those were on the agenda at some point!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.58K)

> It appears that we've encountered another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this one RARE card is also one of those quite NEW cards as well which could be a good one to add to your various Decks!

Attached: Retro Samurai Cop.jpg (419x610, 360.33K)

it's me
the same poster
as a poster in this very thread
>sometimes the post count and poster counter are not equal to each other
>unlike threads where every post is a completely different person

Attached: dami.jpg (438x446, 25.6K)

> But how same are you, same poster?!
That's the REAL question... I've heard of many of those same fellows out there so is there just one?! Or like... multiples!

Attached: Dubu36.webm (300x240, 648.76K)

Amazing you come here and post the same 150 pics every night.

What’s up frens? Just finishing my new youtube video’s audio. So far it’s an hour and 25 minutes. I am trying to get this one over 100,000 views too. I want to be able to save money for education.

Maybe I can get to 300,000 subscribers, I will need many, many more to get that amount.

How are you all doing? Listen to any good jimmy jams or maybe play some video games?

Attached: 5106D901-B535-4E17-8BDB-CEC39AC474A2.jpg (617x526, 26.19K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: What I might call a bit of a POWERFUL Jimmy-Jam from that one ironic band I reckon the frens all know but perhaps this one Jimmy-Jam from them is a NEW BOP to you!
youtube.com/watch?v=-RfraLLIQn4

Attached: Jimmy-Jamming Vocalist.jpg (419x610, 326.66K)

I am kind of mad at some stuff. I can't seem to get stuff done. I need to get concrete on the side of the house, replace, the roof, build a new kitchen
and everything is expensive
>I am mad at some other more personal stuff too

Attached: chrome_TBEgclrbMo.png (990x733, 915.84K)

Greetings to you as well there, my fren!
I hope that those YouTubbies are going well there and that the audio on that one video won't be truly CURSED like one of those videos I saw today!
> Heck, the frame rate was all over the place as well!

But it must be said, an hour and 25 minutes?!
What sort of video is this one, my fren? One of those CHONKY iceberg videos or something perhaps!
> Did you let people know to SMASH that like button and hit subscribe and ring the bell and all?!

For me, it's been a cozy day of some Pokevidya of course!
That and some YouTubbies and now, chatting it up with the frens!

Have you dabbled in any of those as well, my fren?!

Attached: Mina52.jpg (499x750, 150.34K)

> Hecking ALL of those at once though, my fren?!
I think just taking those one at a time is the way to go... first maybe it's the random concrete on the side of the house to make sure it doesn't fall apart, then maybe you could look into some new roof so then the FANCY new kitchen will be safe from the elements!
> I seem to recall some plans for remodeling some thingies that've been in the pipeline for the fren there for a HOT minute and a half to be sure!

So which does the fren think he's going to dabble in FIRST is the question since they're all a bit pricey? I'd hope the most pressing one to keep the Twice cave from collapsing in on itself!

Attached: Mina174.webm (438x650, 1.41M)

that is what I been programmed to do.
what do you want me to do about it?

Attached: unknown.jpg (237x336, 32.04K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A vengeful band Jimmy-Jam that's from one of those older albums of theirs to be sure but I'd rate this one Jimmy-Jam from them as even being a bit CLASSIC in nature!
youtube.com/watch?v=uRJxzGNL9es

> Also, is that Michael Stoklasman's great grandmother I see there?!

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

Programmed you say? Like some sort of robotic creation?!
> Who created you, my fren?!
We could use their expertise to finish up that one KqtBot9001 that the one MinheeFren has been working on all these many months!

Attached: Nayeon51.jpg (236x307, 12.14K)

oh yeah and paint the house.
I should do the roof first. but I really want to do the kitchen first so I don't have to wake up to the smoked filled house every weekend
I am just too lazy to do anything and everything costs too much money. really I should have bought a bigger house when I bought this one

>> Also, is that Michael Stoklasman's great grandmother I see there?!
I hope she is still healthy

Attached: i_view32_IBhSh2j0xB.jpg (909x858, 167.34K)

Twicefus give you THIS look, what do you do?

Attached: 11D89F67-6770-42B9-B725-A83D8C04BE17.jpg (781x781, 617.25K)

programmed by the election tourists to disrupt the voting time for Americans

Attached: Dahyun aggressively smiling (1).jpg (427x598, 37.95K)

Some of those creepy posts from those heckin preddit-ors, my fren.

What’s the newest pokegame?

Attached: 5EEBB895-46AE-452D-BC50-13A891164FC2.jpg (170x170, 15.18K)

I used to try to play but couldn’t understand how to play it.

Attached: 1D90A6B9-7CBA-430B-B389-E38A1BBCDD3C.jpg (480x480, 22.11K)

Well, I suppose the fren could always move out in the end to a larger location in the end!
I think that could be a worthwhile thingy to think about... especially with all of the folks living there and what not!
> Sure that seems like a CHONKY expense now but in the end, it might mean less repair work and the like and it'd be cheaper in the long run and just be a comfier existence for you there!

If it was just you and the waifu that'd be one thingy but the circumstances seem a bit more complex there!
I'd leave that option open at least... although something tells me you'd still need to paint the Twice cave at least to make sure folks would want to buy said home off you!

> I hope she is still healthy
With all of those conditions... I don't know anymore to be fair!

Attached: Mina133.webm (1020x992, 688.54K)

>What’s the newest pokegame?
I think it is legends: arkham asylum or something

Heck, and it worked quite well from what I understand!
They're still finding all these folks who died in WW2 who voted for Joe, who knows what other heckery they've managed to do on the Any Forums website!

Attached: JOE BIDEN WAKE UP.jpg (1066x640, 207.02K)

Why is the baseball hitting her in the head?

Attached: FA91369B-EB4D-43B0-8381-F1D7C3949B58.jpg (326x326, 19.48K)

need to pass the exam and get paid more like a big shot.
and then sell this house but this house needs a lot of work to make it cute for someone to buy

>to paint the
yes. and it needs a new roof. it is old and has three layers on it and I found a drop of water
so it is becoming the priority. but it is a pain because it has solar and I want to add on to the house later so I wonder how it will look in the end with two roofs
>I am overthinking that part of it

I also need to think about my health

Attached: Dami - 220728_Dami_IG.jpg (1080x1920, 160.69K)

Now THAT'D be something I might be interested in when the fren completes it!
> Given he was interested in telling us where to find it, if he doesn't want to that's okay!

I do tend to enjoy those SPOOKUMS sorts of thingies a fair bit, same with that one other fren who investigates the peculiar circles and what not!

> What’s the newest pokegame?
What he said basically!
Or something along those lines! Something about Arceus!
For me though, it's partaking in Alpha Sapphire currently!
It's not all that hard to partake in for that one vidya, my fren!
It's like jumping on a bike again, it just comes back to you all of a sudden!

Attached: Dubu10.jpg (1049x750, 234.82K)

I don't really have a funny response.

Attached: Dahyun aggressively smiling (2).jpg (281x267, 11.31K)

>Rumors of my death from baseball have been exagerrated.

Attached: 9120A342-101F-4C3A-B5DD-6C3E8A75D337.jpg (183x183, 12.8K)

I also found out that while I like the idea of the bad guys getting their own homegrown brand of street justice I shouldn't watch these gifs of robbers getting shot or stabbed because it works me up too much and I think I am going to have a coronary.
from too much street justice.

Attached: Dami Shark.jpg (736x1103, 99.53K)

With enough time put into fixing up the house on your own, I reckon you could manage to make it look more than presentable and still manage to sell it for a good price!
> I suppose it also depends on the property and what not, too...

My mom and her cousin worked on an estate to fix it up for resale and while it took them a long time because they're older folks, they still managed to get some people who were interested in it in the end, regardless of how "retro" the house was!

> but it is a pain because it has solar
Oh nonononono, he got hooked in by the solar meme!
Heck, that can be a bit of a pickle to work around indeed... I guess that might be the priority spot to work on first then? To make sure the holes drilled into the roof aren't leaking or something I mean!

The rest of the roof... that might take a bit more work!

> I also need to think about my health
Also the main priority, like NOT falling off the roof doing all of this work or RIP'ing from heat exhaustion out there!

Attached: Mina44.jpg (752x750, 130.48K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Now here's one of those quite RARE Jimmy-Jam for the frens to partake in and one that we only usually dabble in with those mining vidya Jimmy-Jams because this band can be a bit... grating at times to partake in too frequently!
youtube.com/watch?v=JItLrFU7CsM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

They can be quite satisfying to watch, really!
I only watch those from time to time to be fair, like that one NEW video that came out from Jackie Chan Guy who just goes IN when a dingus tries to rob him!
> "I'M DYING, I'M DYING!"
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJQFHGrBwI

Attached: Yoohyeon25.jpg (800x600, 143.26K)

>Oh nonononono, he got hooked in by the solar meme!
yeah and I did it the wrong way. I bought the house and put solar on it immediately. I should have had a year of historical data to compare the cost saving. and I am only leasing it for 20 years at $160/mo. that is $40k. for $40 I could have reinsulated the house, rewindowed the house, and reLED lgihtinged the house and I would still see a cost savings. the solar has been OK I GUESS
but to reroof I have to pay the solar peoples $500 to remove the panels from the house. store the panels myself. and then reinstall the panels after the new roof is installed.

Attached: Dami - old grainy photograph - maybe even a polaroid.jpg (2101x1548, 753.68K)