Do ameritards really consider 17 y.o pedophilia?

Do ameritards really consider 17 y.o pedophilia?

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-180041_Gallery.jpg (1080x1223, 310.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup

whos the hotty on the left?

Yeah. You have to draw the line somewhere, because otherwise anyone could make an argument for getting a 13 year old girl pregnant. 18 is a good number because it gives girls a generous amount of time between sexual maturity and adulthood to figure out how to not be a dumb whore, and if they fail to do so then they turn 18 and don't have an excuse for how fucked up their life will turn out.

If a 19 year old is fucking a 17 year old thats one thing but a 25ish+ sniffing around girls barely out of high school is clearly someone looking for naiver less experienced girls that are easy to manipulate. pedophilia definition isn't as important as the ages of both parties involved.

>Yeah. You have to draw the line somewhere
why?
>because otherwise anyone could make an argument for getting a 13 year old girl pregnant
in the US that's already happening with the illegal immigrants. they just marry their victims and it's never reported.

I'd ask if this is real but how could I verify

if it's not reported how do you know its happening? and if someone breaks the law that doesn't mean you just get rid of the law

>pedophilia definition isn't as important as the ages of both parties involved.
It's important if we don't want it to become another useless label

>if it's not reported how do you know its happening?
because it's normal male sexuality to lust after kids and immigrants are retarded, they don't care about laws. that abortion case of the kid that Biden talked about is exactly that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform
The age of consent was raised to 18 by Jew feminists.

>18 is a good number because it gives girls a generous amount of time between sexual maturity and adulthood to figure out how to not be a dumb whore, and if they fail to do so then they turn 18 and don't have an excuse for how fucked up their life will turn out.
If women took accountability this would make sense

Fuck off! 16 is legal in most states and countries.

It's crazy how much people say they hate pedos but voted for a child rapist

People are having sex at 12 so it makes sense to just make that the AOC.

you're very silly

That would require people to stop lying and remove emotions from decision making

You're doing God's work

They claim an 18-21 year old are too easily manipulated by older guys so it "immoral" but the reality is they lusted after older men and liked it, they feel like they were naïve and used for their looks when they were just stupid sluts who thought the wall would never come. Then they moralfag (jealousy) that its wrong and gross (cope, its hot) and then the betacucks betabuxs pedal their BS because that's their way to cope with the fact that their used up wife was giving it up for free for "manipulative douches", and try to make everyone get with old hags like they had to. Women are basically jealous of young women, and betas are bitter they'll never get prime pussy.

Attached: 1659806052594501.jpg (828x856, 62.8K)

>25ish+ sniffing around girls barely out of high school
You do know an 18 year old "girl" is an adult right? The issue is calling a 30 old guy a creepy "pedo" because his cock got stiff looking at a 19 year old chick at the grocery makes the term is so overused today like "nazi" that it affects real victims out there.

>If a 19 year old is fucking a 17 year old that's one thing but a 25ish+ sniffing around girls barely out of high school is clearly someone looking for naiver less experienced girls that are easy to manipulate
Or trying to wife them to save them from the cock carrousel irreversibly fucking up their ability to pair bond and thus become either the lonely wine aunt whore, or career woman smelling like cat piss, and lastly a hypergamous slut who settled with a beta who's kids aren't even his. Maybe JUST maybe young men want a young woman who isn't pozzed yet.

Attached: 1659808627082849.jpg (256x256, 14.07K)

>Do ameritards really consider 17 y.o pedophilia?
They do if they think people are paying attention.
They don't if its 3am and no one is around and no one will ever know.

Believe it or not but a surprising number of people (more than 1) think if you like midgets you're a pedo

yes my office's ip got permabanned from Any Forums because i posted a 17 yo. "Sexualizing children"

>if you like midgets you're a pedo
what if I just got a goblin/dwarf fetish and this is the closest irl experience I can get?

Pedophilia is under like 12.