The existence of white people make liberals angry for no reason

>the existence of white people make liberals angry for no reason
Is this why liberals support white genocide lol?

Attached: 1852689743746.jpg (1242x1297, 325.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/politics/2017/10/24/political-typology-reveals-deep-fissures-on-the-right-and-left/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cringe

the victim complex conservatives have is just hilarious. i haven't eaten meat, dairy, or eggs in 4 years by the way.

the victim complex liberals have is just hilarious. Whitey bad, but black supremacists good.

They're currently melting down over Cracker Barrel serving vegan food now.

Attached: Ouroboros.jpg (480x317, 17.13K)

stop being so melodramatic you fucking smooth-brained fool

Liberals are the most fragile pussies in history lol

Attached: 19742807494.jpg (750x913, 153.24K)

Yeah a white kid smiled in a meth addicted Indians face and you guys cried about it for months. Now that white kid is rich, and the Indian dude and the black Hebrew Israelites are still broke lol

Kikes and niggers must die!

The existence of non white people literally has historically made white people so triggered they fly into a genocidal rage. And when non white people can't be found they start declaring that even if you have white skin you aren't white. All in all, right wingers are absolutely retarded and can't meme.

What's a black supremacist?

ah, making something up that you think will trigger liberals, and then getting mad about it.
very weird.

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 140.97K)

That's literally what right wing retards do all day when they aren't shooting up local supermarkets or dying of opiate overdose or getting their diabetic feet amputated on the blue states' dime

>divorced

Attached: 1484000777199.png (475x647, 645.3K)

Attached: 1659582166209996.jpg (1714x2315, 514.64K)

does the projection ever stop? lol

conservatives are literally eroding peoples rights. save your bullshit.

>you guys

I didn't. I thought it was just a kid in an awkward situation that CNN replayed over and over. And that's what it turned out to be.

Remind me who wants to ban guns and free speech.

Attached: dsfsdfds.png (1175x948, 1.48M)

Yes, I noticed that. Almost like they were the snowflakes the whole time.

Lol this isn't a troll, I guess the old conservatives did this to the last generation of liberals too. Like wait what are you so mad for? Women's rights wut. Black people are equal wut. Now liberals act like what do you mean, destroy America and whites wut.

Then there will be a war and we will see saw the other way.. and around and around we go.

I'm 100 percent for banning guns. I vote in every election, don't worry.

Good luck ;) I look forward to killing more like you.

jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?

>christian broadcasting network
>a new poll
yeah show us the data or STFU

Monkey shines coonmitted by 13-50s. I've experienced die-versity quite enough. 95% of by dealings with ape-freakans have been negative. They steal because they feel entitled, and their baboon moufs never cease complaining about racism and gibsmedat.

Oh no I'm shaking. Have fun committing suicide by cop.

lol you're far too much of a chickenshit to kill anyone.

Cunts complain about everything. Spank them! It's what they want.

Attached: 1656111175427.png (1024x532, 112.05K)

I wish summer would end.

lol dumbass, there's no conspiracy except the rich want more money and will do anything to get it.

yeah and you'd have to go back to what, 8th grade?

pewresearch.org/politics/2017/10/24/political-typology-reveals-deep-fissures-on-the-right-and-left/

Pew research has lots of solid data, but you will just attack that source too. The best source is talking to people and listening to liberals rationalize banning 'hate speech.'

try harder

Most cops support the 2a. Soldiers too. How are you gonna take them, again? Dildos?

>The best source is talking to people

Yes, I've reasoning by anecdote is a great way to inform your world view.

"free speech" doesn't appear anywhere in your link pal.

oh do give us the details on all your kills. cowadoody doesn't count

Trump was ready to take guns and "let the courts figure it out later" so I don't know. Maybe I'll vote Trump in 2024. Gosh I hope he makes it to the ballot.

>vote for a republican
why would you ever? Is your daddy a top earner?

Just realized that was ambiguous. I'm on your side.

>Right: "lol liberals are so easily triggered"
>also Right: *has a meltdown when they see a small facemask*

Attached: 419.png (200x198, 26.79K)

>i haven't eaten meat, dairy, or eggs in 4 years by the way.
And ANYBODY would care..... WHY?

Attached: WHO.CARES......png (1063x781, 797.67K)

How does that imply that he wants to create a system where black people enjoy societal privilege at the expense of minorities?

My dad? Yes, he earns quite a lot. I do too. I'm on track to make $185k this year at the ripe old age of 32. Trump wants to take guns, so I think he might just be the guy to vote for.

You care :-) thanks for caring.

No one lol

you don't make enough to vote for a republican

kek

But I make a lot more than you, though, right? I've got a lot of money in the market.