Based

Based.

Attached: 20220805_224958.jpg (828x1474, 203.3K)

They should do this with opiates and benzos

Isn't distributing prescription drugs without a prescription illegal?

>>you'll never be a real woman
no matter how much you larp

Wouldn’t different people need different amounts and whatnot? This sounds extremely dangerous.

This but I wouldn't mind some extra testoterone as well.

Folks like these need to go Belize

It's a federal offense, and because he ships anywhere in North America, makes it an international drug trafficking operation as well.

>free roids

Belize deeze nuts lmao gottem

Attached: 1642303289578.jpg (1024x958, 114.53K)

I'd take more testosterone just so i can get my rape up

in my line of field, 12 years ago this would be considered insanity. now every social worker and psychology approves. anything to make zoomers shut the fuck up, apparently. the parents just go to another therapist until they're given whatever they desire anyways. what a grand system
what a mistake

Attached: 1652599110312.png (622x622, 770.07K)

>uh yeah i'm some kind of tranny or whatever so can i get that free test, thanks bro

>is drug dealing illegal
what are you, some kind of genius?

How is becoming a thrall to multi billion dollar pharmaceutical cartels resisting capitalism?

Attached: 1654610975773.png (717x492, 69.97K)

Shut up, chud.

Little did Xe know, discord trannies have already been providing this service to kids for nearly 5 years now.

>80 to 71
Nothing of value was lost
Literal retard iq level btw

5 years ago kids on hormones and trannies in sports was a contentious issue even among trannies. 10 years ago it would be unthinkable.

How the fuck did things move this fast?

11 year olds are dumb

>we’re not groomers!

Attached: 138BF190-2B0D-4C93-B17A-8F71F06C0B88.png (466x1112, 614.6K)

I don't understand how this small issue has so much attention. It's literally less than 1% of world population that identify as trans, but the media makes you feel like every other person wants to become trans. Who gains to benefit from all this shit?

society is collapsing at an increasing rate

The Gus Fring of HRT

theres big profits to be made selling hormones
its like how hospitals wrangle with insurance companies for tens of thousands of dollars but only make you pay barely any of that. psychos see everything as a "potential market". your well being is irrelevant in the long term in americana, land of profits.

iq tests take age into account.
in fact on average it is easier to score higher the younger you are

Don't forget the blindness and osteoporosis

Lmao when was this from? Any info on if someone called the FBI yet?

she cute

Free medical grade test? Hook me up, trannies will pay for my next cycle lmao

Amazing how trannies are dedicated enough to run enterprises out of their own goodwill, while chuds can't even be bothered to get a McJob.

>sister
Thats a boy, though

iq tests are generally less accurate when it comes to kids

Matt Walsh has made it a pet project of his to get him arrested.

Would be an absolute tragedy if some mischievous little scamp were to dose the pills with ricin or something.

More like it’s just that easy to farm investors for free money if you align with their political guilt.

Just another example of Matt arriving late to the game. People have known for years that Elrick is a creep

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Walsh posted about this yesterday and the troon first bragged about it and then locked his twitter.

>what americans are doing
i literally do not care at all about this

>a boy
was/were

That's also true.
But this is more applicable to pre-school kids. From 8-9 years they are more or less in the ballpark.
11 year old that got 80 is definetly a dumb motherfucker.

Aaah BASED department

Television and Film?

All you have to do is get them to send you one, try and get a return address, and get them arrested for illegally distributing restricted medication and drugs without a medical license. Or find where they live and do other things..

>physician prescribed you drugs
>you openly say on the internet you intend to give those drugs to other people
100% illegal but it’ll be allowed because

you should, because we're going to export our tranny faggotry to your country next

how do I get testosterone delivered to me by mail? just DM this fag and say I'm some kind of tranny?
Time to make some serious gains bros

Its still unthinkable. Plenty of sporting divisions are shutting the tranny thing down. It's just media and science where the changes need to occur. Most scientists don't agree with it because the evidence is nonexistent. Like literally, I've researched it. They have the most specious nonsewuiter few studies that literally actually disprove their theories, but it's just a few that are loud and vocal about it

How's that not a crime, americans?

You sat on your ass and voted left wing

>Everything is free
Does that lessen the charges, as he's not profiting off it?

cancer is the end result

Selling your prescription drugs in America is a crime.

right
and that dude won't be investigated and arrested for it?

its brave

Is it passable?