I miss her so fucking much. im blocked on everything. 1 match on tinder. 0 on bumble, 5 ignores...

i miss her so fucking much. im blocked on everything. 1 match on tinder. 0 on bumble, 5 ignores. i cant go back to this life. especially after someone like her.

Attached: fyjft7ofuk.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

Take it easy there big guy. I'm sure someones going to or is taking care of her. Hell by now she's probably had 10 dicks up inside her.

Attached: 1493937265633.jpg (1024x518, 82.74K)

thats the most important thing

shut up, hang with family, and talk to friends, you were alive before you met her, and now you're still alive without her, get up, patch your heart, and get ready for this to happen again

god tier

I promise you will will be okay in no time. Nothing on planet earth worth killing yourself for.. NOTHING.

my whole world changed after i met her. im not exaggerating she was absolutely perfect. matching with her felt like anomaly, i never match with women even close to her. same age, close by, no kids, no marriage and the most incredible body in the fucking world. no one in life is ever going to even coming close to topping that.

What happened? Why did you broke up?

she surprised me with a drawing pad earlier in the week and i was going to draw something and she was going to color it in. she hyped me up for it. i put a lot of effort in the drawing. and then the day before, she got all quiet and distant and said she wanted some time to herself. at the same time, i read some horrible shit in the news that just wrecked me, i stumbled across a dying bird and all i fucking wanted was to be around her. so when she asked to be by herself, i fucking panicked, which led to a loss of control over my emotions. we started arguing and it escalated even further the next day, until last saturday when it went explosive. she refused to talk to me on the phone, but kept texting me, i called her over 100 times, she stopped responding, i drove up to her place, i was pissed as fuck and said shit i never meant, she asked me to leave, i called her a bunch more saturday and she blocked me, then blocked me on snap the next day, and then instagram last night... the last place is facebook but i dont see a point since she will just block me there too and it'll fucking destroy me. i see a great future with this girl, she is fucking incredible and we get along so well but we also get into these fucking fights and it kills me. she's giving me a lot of chances before, she's blocked me before and she's come back before... my brain feels conditioned to expect her to return but my fucking heart is feeling like there is no hope this time. my mind is literally split.

Why don't you kill her instead. If you can't have her why should anyone else?

Attached: 1653944395132.jpg (751x1024, 183.33K)

It's your fucking fault you dumb bitch.. you had a good thing going and you blew it by anger and fear of abandonment. Check if you have BPD.

I can't believe pathetic people like you exist

I felt bad for you at first. Now I'm fucking ecstatic cause youre a retard and absolutely deserve to lose her.

hey heres hoping I run across her since she needs some dick in her life

you're a fucking psycho

i literally cant cope with this. no closure of it is driving me fucking berserk. she means everything to me.

Are you 14 or something?

You need to distract yourself with a goal in the future.

I'm sorry that you're feeling so crappy and awful. It sounds really crappy and overwhelming.

Let's say, six months from now, what do you think that version of you will want the most? Is there anything you can do now to help them out? Maybe that means eating healthier, maybe that means working out, maybe that means seeing a therapist? Is worth considering.

Good luck

kek simp

Yeah you sound retarded. 9 out of 10 doctors agree killing yourself is the best option

Go fuck yourself.
I cannot find a girl that is not fucked in the head because of people like you, it's always the psycho ex that either makes them have trust issues or puts them onto the dick carousel forever.
I literally can't because of low self control niggers like you, they all have slit writsts or a triple digit body count.

> be me, 19/20
> find 18 yo girl
> text multiple days, we vibe
> meet up, date goes well we watch a movie afterwards
> texting goes well
> meet up again, she stays over at my place for the weekend
> we do cute couple shit like cooking, cuddling, watching nf, going on nightwalks
> everything is perfect
> she tells me her ex did some shit like obsessing over another slut while in a relationship with her
> slitwrists.png
> ghosts me afterwards, didn't get an answer why. Never pressured because I'm not faggot OP

Next one:

> a few months go by
> meet new girl
> blonde, ultra hot
> have some really nice dates
> ask her about her previous relationships
> tells me there is something fucked she doesn't want to talk about
> ask about bodycount (she started asking me for it so I figured I shold ask her back)
> "user I do not want to tell you"
> suspect it's like 50 since she goes partying a lot
> swallow my pride, keep dating
> a few dates go by, we like each other pretty well
> ask her that she maybe could stop taking the tongue of other dudes in her throat when she goes clubbing with friends since I like her and she told me she thinks I would be a great fit for her
> she suddenly gets cold
> tells me she can't cope with jealousy anymore, her ex fucked her over with it and did some genuinely terrible shit to her, and I remind her of that
> says she is afraid it will happen again
> we break off contact

And the most recent one
> meet new girl
> text with her a lot, we vibe the most out of all three above
> can't say I'm romantically interested but she seems chill, I want to be friends (with benefits)
> we text more, she invites me over one night
> we talk a lot, watch a movie
> do some funny stuff on a fake datimg account, genuinely have a good time
> also fuck her
> I leave the next day in the afternoon
> seems more cold than usual after like 2 days
> ask her what's up today
> slitwrists.png
> itsThePsychoEx.webm
> ex made her fuck a friend of his against his will
> genuinely abusive relationship of two years
> she says it fucked over her trust in men
> she says he was just like me in the beginning, so no chance I could proof I'm not psycho
> She doesn't want new people in her life

It's always, always faggots like OP. She dodged a bullet, seethe and cry