I intentionally had sex with a guy who's HIV positive. How long until I start to get symptoms?

I intentionally had sex with a guy who's HIV positive. How long until I start to get symptoms?

Attached: hero.jpg (1600x1067, 317.57K)

Can be within the next 10 days, you’ll feel hot flushes for 3 days and then it’ll go away

POZed up

Really? I don't intend on taking Amy antiretrovirals when should I expect to start developing aids

Yeah it was fun too I'll probably meet him again

Hot as fuck, imma do this when I'm trans.

So when do.i die of aids?

me too.

I fucked this cute guy in the ass.

I knew he was positive

just couldnt care less
found out he was taking his meds so if they take their meds they cant infect anyone else because there is no virus in their body fluids

tl:dr nothing happend

Attached: 1659707645631408.jpg (1124x1165, 130.4K)

lmao the most retarded. this is so incredibly retarded, imagine ruining your health for some bizarre "fetish"

of course without condoms

I always fuck everyone without condoms

girls LOVE IT

(fags too)

Attached: 1659715958660469.jpg (2140x3166, 774.69K)

Yeah thats the idea. I'm trying to ruin my health. I want to die of aids.

Monkeypox will soon appear on your dick faggot. Then you die from AIDS. Good bye

there are so many ways to ruin your health, and yet you choose this stupid fetish. no, that's not the idea. you're just a retard NPC with no original thoughts, you choose this retarded fetish because you are a retarded failure.

That's the one I wanted to do tho. Why would it matter how I ruin my health if that's the goal lol.

>>calls me an npc
>>can't understand doing something that doesn't fit your programing

Rate of transmission is actually low, so you most likely didn't get it

>intentionally

Attached: 0BAFC737-FD36-4202-97F2-F956D0FFBF4F.png (306x306, 70.27K)

stop bumping this gay nigger thread

Yes on purpose so I can die of aids

You need to address why you want to die

>die of aids
you don't die anymore. you just wish you were dead because the meds are so expensive and you have to be on top of taking them. and it's not hiv that gets you. it's an opportunistic infection. a fucking cold will kill you if you leave it untreated.

he’s mentally ill

The "Window Period" is six months. Why did you intentionally do this?

Attached: 8a67e604-1723-4700-b662-08398b5a7f87.jpg (1284x706, 328.34K)