Off topic? Taxes are arguably THE most political

But whatever.
Thoughts on taxes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-163119_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1731, 511.7K)

>mobile posting
Neck yourself

>Taxes are political
If you are an ancap. Any Forums is more interested in race

>Any Forums
Neck yourself

taxes are necessary in any society. for thousands of years taxes of some sort have been levied in some form or another. so retards that whine and screech about taxes are morons since there is no viable way a society will ever exist without it.

verification not required

Attached: 1659755370859002.jpg (767x1427, 128.82K)

When I heard the news I just couldn't believe this could happen.

the mods are so fucking gay. go on Any Forums and i challenge you to find something on topic , they dont enforce rules fairly

The carbon tax? Or the death tax?

Attached: 20220806_164417.jpg (1080x1960, 427.62K)

>taxes are necessary in any society
Are they? And without agreeing or disagreeing with you, do you think that some taxes are unreasonable? If yes which ones?

Attached: 1617571036248.jpg (1001x1001, 114.73K)

Normalized theft by an institution of bandits.

I don't pay taxes so I don't care

>If you are an ancap

-The USA, the country that started because a bunch of people didn't wanted to pay taxes without representation.

Taxes which disproportionately affect working class people.

>Taxes which disproportionately affect working class people.

We've had 100 years of progressive tax bullshit and they still haven't fixed poverty.
People never fucking learns.

A hundred years is a really short period of history, to be fair. There have also be periods in US history where the wealth gap wasn't as large as it is today. Stronger unions and higher taxes on the rich after WW2 helped, but were destroyed during the regan administration.

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-091725_Instagram.jpg (1079x1096, 642.24K)

>A hundred years is a really short period of history, to be fair.

It isn't when there have been countries completely devastated by war,and devoid of resources and infrastructure after it, and that have become some of the richest places on earth.

A good example is Japan.

>There have also be periods in US history where the wealth gap wasn't as large as it is today.

Repeat after me. Trade is not a zero sum game.
The ''wealth gap'' doesn't mean that some people is doing less, only that others are doing more.

>Stronger unions and higher taxes on the rich after WW2 helped

My god these imbeciles never learn.

idgaf about fake ass suggestion box smoke show politics

who do we tax to make government-mandated gfs possible?

Attached: 1651590372731.png (717x596, 159.19K)

lmao i was on that thread. it was the only one i thought interesting

Attached: 1659819506836970.jpg (700x785, 123.08K)

taxes? 100% acceptable. I think it's right to have slightly higher taxes for a better living standard for all. Those who go out of their way to destroy public property are put on a registry, which is also publicly accessible

Japan was propped up by the US after WW2. They were considered cheap labor, things made in Japan were liked to things made in China today. They managed to get out of it by pouring the gains from this into building infrastructure and bolstering education, instead of allowing more and more of it to fall into the hands of oligarchs. What was your point again?

>Japan was propped up by the US after WW2. They were considered cheap labor, things made in Japan were liked to things made in China today.

South Korea, Taiwan, Germany. Yes they recieved some help, but my point still stands, because.
There are countries that take everything and rebuild and create harmonoious and prosperous societies in less than 50 years.

And then there are shitholes that spent the last 100 years trying to make something livable and fail.

>instead of allowing more and more of it to fall into the hands of oligarchs.

Ironically, it is the countries that promote capitalist venture the most the better ones.

>What was your point again?

You. You were my point. My point is that imbeciles like you keep voting the retards promoting the '' distribute the wealth bullshit'', sinking countries into poverty because it's not a realistic model of prosperity.
So long retards like you wouldn't educate themselves with actual education, the one that makes you a better voter, economics, military history, statecraft, etc, shit will always be crap. And most people like you would rather die than grab an economics book.

>Thieves have managed to exist and scam, coerce, and manipulace people for the entirety of human history
>Therefore society can only function when it is funded under threat of violence by people willing to assume the role of the thief.

Yeah you're fucking retarded, bud. Thanks for being an absolute disgrace to your ancestors.

Verification not required

>bud
go back to facebook old man