Do young Latinas like white guys at all?

Do young Latinas like white guys at all?
It seems like they don't.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 162.8K)

Whofuckingcares

They just don't like you. college latinas like a white guy with a job. literally any job.

i can't tell the difference between ghettofab and beauty princess anymore

Me
That is not true

I know this is bait, tranny, but latinas go fucking crazy over white dick. Literally wanting to get impregnated by a successful white man level of crazy.

Lol you're such an out of touch retard

Western European 6/10 here, half Filipino/latina sucked my dick so considering I'm a 6/10 probably yeah

Why is it hard for you to believe? Or do you just want to fantasize about your made up synthesized kike bullshit? Latinas want structure, stability and a more traditional relationship where the man still provides and doesn't act like a complete pussy. White men are more capable of providing all of that than other races. Oh you thought they all liked black guys? Hahahaha.

Because I live in a diverse area and never see Latinas hang out with white people at all.
They like black culture, not white culture

That doesn't mean they don't want an actual successful adult as their mate, retard. Time to grow up kid

Pretty white girl > Asian > Latinas
Why would you want a Latina if you're white ? If you just want to fuck one, go to a brothel. Pretty white girls are the pinnacle of female beauty.

You don't know shit about women

Latinas are the best

I'm literally hooking up with a latina who is obsessed with me and I've dated multiple latinas in the past. You just don't want to accept the truth and that's okay because it doesn't affect me at all

No one X likes all Y. quit being a fucking retard.

Most Latinas don't like white guys

Very few do

Uh yeah they do, they're obsessed with them

No they're not, boomer

You're retarded. Their family culture literally prioritizes status, whether that's attained on your own or, most likely for a latina, by marrying into a successful family, usually White. Latina mothers get excited when their daughter dates/marries a white man and gets in good with his family, to them it means they have moved up in society. It's an embarrassment when a Latina dates some black manchild who isn't doing shit with his life, which is why they have a preference for Whites.